Black People : The Un-Winnable War of Black People

Ooh ok so no wonder, you feel comfortable there. because as I said they're your people. I checked the oral tradition of my family and we are chataw. no story of coming from africa on slave ships.

It was and is about us moving above/beyond/etc. our differences, uniting behind a shared agenda, etc.

In my case: Along the way, some of the descendants of my enslaved African ancestors wound up with either native mates or those who also had shared native ancestry etc.

Another means/ways/etc. some of us came to be African native americans...

We are a part of the original peoples of the Americas too...

FYI

It was and is about us moving above/beyond/etc. our differences, uniting behind a shared agenda, etc.

In my case: Along the way, some of the descendants of my enslaved African ancestors wound up with either native mates or those who also had shared native ancestry etc.

Another means/ways/etc. some of us came to be African native americans...

We are a part of the original peoples of the Americas too...

FYI

I guess it depends on your beliefs. I believe the original people of this landmass known as America, were black people. i however don't think they came from the continent known today as Africa. It really is a blur because black folks have been migrating back and forth back and forth. However I believe that the majority of the folks that call themseveles AA didn't come here through slave ships, but were always here. We are the people that Christopher columbus saw. I'm not speaking on White mongoloids. I'm speaking on black aboriginals from straight hair to wooly hair to everything in between.

I believe you and others are missing the point, as well as reacting via a revisionist take on the white practice of African enslavement etc.

Also I do believe in the idea of a truly united black disapora, so one does not dismiss the likes of THE DESTRUCTION OF (AFRICAN) BLACK CIVILIZATIONS, etc., or you too will be presumed/assumed/etc. to just making it all up, as you present your counterpoints etc.

FYI

Whatever the truth about the numbers who were robbed of their human rights etc., back during the transatlantic slave trade, most (not all) wound up here by chance, hardly by choice...

I. e., let us agree to do rewrite history, for the sake of our own means/ways/etc. to save face, via the present...

Or to put it another way:

Those I did or do either agree with and/or take serious as well as visa versa, always did and do strive to 'tell it like it is' (or like it was)...

Let's do keep it all (for) real...

FYI

I believe you and others are missing the point, as well as reacting via a revisionist take on the white practice of African enslavement etc.

Also I do believe in the idea of a truly united black disapora, so one does not dismiss the likes of THE DESTRUCTION OF (AFRICAN) BLACK CIVILIZATIONS, etc., or you too will be presumed/assumed/etc. to just making it all up, as you present your counterpoints etc.

FYI

What? I don't think you understood or comprehend. Revisionist means the history is false. Its not. I don't have time to worry about the destruction of African civilizations if they're not worried about the destruction of their own civilization periods. I have my I on the Americas and not on a foreign soil. white practice of african enslavement? More like practice of the elite period to have everyone enslaved.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back