Black People : The Un-Winnable War of Black People

The Un-Winnable War of Black People
PART TWO
In having given this topic some serious thought, there are several things that must be recognized and addressed by us as a people and as individuals. The first thing I've come to recognize is "how fragile" our lives have been....and this is important. The majority of us, including myself, are at this very moment in time attempting to reconcile and deal with issues from our past that we felt wasn't right. It could be the way our parents raised or treated us...it could be the wrongs done to us by so-called friends....it could be the wrongs done to us from previous lovers, husbands, wives, men or women. It could be a culmination of many things...but the point is that even as so-called grown people, there's a past that many of us haven't totally come to grips with in terms of our own selves. In my blog on this site this is called "The Process of Healing" 38 pages back on the blog forum..

Our very actions and thought processes concerning each other in this country is evidence that this process of healing hasn't been done, which is why it is so easy for us to lash out at OUR OWN REFLECTION which we see in other people or those who look as we do. When we add to it the various processes of conditioning and the baggage that has been generational-ly passed down to us on top of the imposed system of white domination on every level...I'm really surprised that we haven't killed each other off a long time ago. That's a lot of subconscious self hate going on that many of us don't even recognize about ourselves. So where are we at in this process of healing? This is where we are at below;

Taken from part two of
THE PROCESS OF HEALING.

Imagine a people so sick and in need of healing that they desire to look, act, live and support any and all people as long as they do not look as they do. Imagine a people so sick and in need of healing that they will worship, uphold and support the practices, the values and the interest of all people except their own. If any of this is touching home at all, don't feel bad because the one thing I have discovered about sick people is that they very rarely will admit that they are sick.

If we were to be sitting down with our family watching television on the nature or animal channel and saw any of these actions done by animals, it would blow our minds. We would be so confused as to why the lion is teaching the leopards baby how to hunt and how to stalk...while their own baby lion sat in the den learning nothing. We would be confused as to why the lion is helping the leopard to build a nice cozy little den while it lives in shambles. We would be confused as to why the lion is seeking out some form of natural nature dye to dot itself up to look like the leopard when we know it's a lion. We would be confused as to why the lion is suddenly hanging out with leopards instead of its own kind. We would be confused about all of this and more when it comes to nature...but when it comes to our own selves?....we have all kinds of excuses, defenses, explanations and everything else. It takes "intellectual ignorance" to be able to justify actions that logically have none at all.

It was the so-called "intelligent Europeans" who came up with explanations, excuses, defenses and rationalizations for the enslavement of our people. Normal people didn't do this. The normal person was able to look and see for themselves that "this was not the way humans are supposed to be treated". It took "intellectual ignorance" to come up with something to make their ignorance appear to be justifiable....and we as African/Black people do the same exact thing today.

In our intellectual ignorance we come up with everything and anything under the sun to make our state of ignorance justifiable when it comes to how we are, who we are, what we should be doing, how we're living or not living and everything else. In fact, we now have one of the most supreme illnesses I have ever encountered in my life or read about. This is the illness that recognizes that we are falling down the stairs as we now have the unique ability to "blame ourselves for falling down the stairs...instead of admitting that we were pushed and who pushed us. The point is that, once we were pushed, we never stopped falling!

One of the most crucial issues before us in terms of being able to address the issues that we all face everyday is this: Why is it that we can't get past a religious thought process in terms of our so-called black consciousness? I named the Black Muslims, the Black Christians, the Moors, the Nation of Islam, the Hebrew Israelites and the Nation of Gods and Earths. Since this isn't an attack on any of them, it is quite a coincidence that all of them are part of the collective and that all of them are being treated the same way that everybody else is....meaning that none of them are doing any better than anyone who is not a part of them. What it furthermore reveals is that this "religious" thing is so engrained in us that we can't seem to think outside of it to deal with the reality that how we are being treated, discriminated against, killed off, imprisoned and more by those who do not have our interest at heart is anything but RELIGIOUS !!...but we somehow insist on attempting to deal with it from a religious base. Something isn't quite right about that when we look at it for what it is....almost like going to a gun fight with a butter knife.

The question that now must be addressed in part three of this issue is "since we have all these so called scholars and Afrakan geniuses before and from us who have come with the pertinent information and history concerning who we are and what has happened in the past concerning us as a people; why hasn't anything changed and where are our warriors at right now when it seems that we need them most"? Where are the answers, where's the love, where's the respect, dignity and everything else that is so positive and constructive about us as a people?

To Be Continued....
Copyright Sept 2014
Keita Kenyatta

Accuracy to a fault :toast:

The Un-Winnable War of Black People
PART TWO
In having given this topic some serious thought, there are several things that must be recognized and addressed by us as a people and as individuals. The first thing I've come to recognize is "how fragile" our lives have been....and this is important. The majority of us, including myself, are at this very moment in time attempting to reconcile and deal with issues from our past that we felt wasn't right. It could be the way our parents raised or treated us...it could be the wrongs done to us by so-called friends....it could be the wrongs done to us from previous lovers, husbands, wives, men or women. It could be a culmination of many things...but the point is that even as so-called grown people, there's a past that many of us haven't totally come to grips with in terms of our own selves. In my blog on this site this is called "The Process of Healing" 38 pages back on the blog forum..

Our very actions and thought processes concerning each other in this country is evidence that this process of healing hasn't been done, which is why it is so easy for us to lash out at OUR OWN REFLECTION which we see in other people or those who look as we do. When we add to it the various processes of conditioning and the baggage that has been generational-ly passed down to us on top of the imposed system of white domination on every level...I'm really surprised that we haven't killed each other off a long time ago. That's a lot of subconscious self hate going on that many of us don't even recognize about ourselves. So where are we at in this process of healing? This is where we are at below;

Taken from part two of
THE PROCESS OF HEALING.

Imagine a people so sick and in need of healing that they desire to look, act, live and support any and all people as long as they do not look as they do. Imagine a people so sick and in need of healing that they will worship, uphold and support the practices, the values and the interest of all people except their own. If any of this is touching home at all, don't feel bad because the one thing I have discovered about sick people is that they very rarely will admit that they are sick.

If we were to be sitting down with our family watching television on the nature or animal channel and saw any of these actions done by animals, it would blow our minds. We would be so confused as to why the lion is teaching the leopards baby how to hunt and how to stalk...while their own baby lion sat in the den learning nothing. We would be confused as to why the lion is helping the leopard to build a nice cozy little den while it lives in shambles. We would be confused as to why the lion is seeking out some form of natural nature dye to dot itself up to look like the leopard when we know it's a lion. We would be confused as to why the lion is suddenly hanging out with leopards instead of its own kind. We would be confused about all of this and more when it comes to nature...but when it comes to our own selves?....we have all kinds of excuses, defenses, explanations and everything else. It takes "intellectual ignorance" to be able to justify actions that logically have none at all.

It was the so-called "intelligent Europeans" who came up with explanations, excuses, defenses and rationalizations for the enslavement of our people. Normal people didn't do this. The normal person was able to look and see for themselves that "this was not the way humans are supposed to be treated". It took "intellectual ignorance" to come up with something to make their ignorance appear to be justifiable....and we as African/Black people do the same exact thing today.

In our intellectual ignorance we come up with everything and anything under the sun to make our state of ignorance justifiable when it comes to how we are, who we are, what we should be doing, how we're living or not living and everything else. In fact, we now have one of the most supreme illnesses I have ever encountered in my life or read about. This is the illness that recognizes that we are falling down the stairs as we now have the unique ability to "blame ourselves for falling down the stairs...instead of admitting that we were pushed and who pushed us. The point is that, once we were pushed, we never stopped falling!

One of the most crucial issues before us in terms of being able to address the issues that we all face everyday is this: Why is it that we can't get past a religious thought process in terms of our so-called black consciousness? I named the Black Muslims, the Black Christians, the Moors, the Nation of Islam, the Hebrew Israelites and the Nation of Gods and Earths. Since this isn't an attack on any of them, it is quite a coincidence that all of them are part of the collective and that all of them are being treated the same way that everybody else is....meaning that none of them are doing any better than anyone who is not a part of them. What it furthermore reveals is that this "religious" thing is so engrained in us that we can't seem to think outside of it to deal with the reality that how we are being treated, discriminated against, killed off, imprisoned and more by those who do not have our interest at heart is anything but RELIGIOUS !!...but we somehow insist on attempting to deal with it from a religious base. Something isn't quite right about that when we look at it for what it is....almost like going to a gun fight with a butter knife.

The question that now must be addressed in part three of this issue is "since we have all these so called scholars and Afrakan geniuses before and from us who have come with the pertinent information and history concerning who we are and what has happened in the past concerning us as a people; why hasn't anything changed and where are our warriors at right now when it seems that we need them most"? Where are the answers, where's the love, where's the respect, dignity and everything else that is so positive and constructive about us as a people?

To Be Continued....
Copyright Sept 2014
Keita Kenyatta

I couldn't agree more with this statement here because i have wondered the same thing.

Peace!

Two things come to (my) mind:

First of all, me being a reflection and/or among others who were or are positive reflections of the black consciousness part of the Black Power Movement, I don't recall either when I or others considered those earlier ideas either etched in stone nor above serious criticism or (further) scrunity...

Second of all:

It was and is up to post sixties generations to decide what to build on, by the way of what ideas remain relevant or which they choose to reject, not to expect a bunch of aging activists to decide where we go from here...

It is the younger generations cop outs that also reflect the present day generation gap(s)...

I. e., we were about more than just knee jerk reactions, and we went on the offensive too...

Such is what characterized the difference between the Civil Rights as opposed to the Black Power Movement eras...

FYI

Two things come to (my) mind:

First of all, me being a reflection and/or among others who were or are positive reflections of the black consciousness part of the Black Power Movement, I don't recall either when I or others considered those earlier ideas either etched in stone nor above serious criticism or (further) scrunity...

Second of all:

It was and is up to post sixties generations to decide what to build on, by the way of what ideas remain relevant or which they choose to reject, not to expect a bunch of aging activists to decide where we go from here...

It is the younger generations cop outs that also reflect the present day generation gap(s)...

I. e., we were about more than just knee jerk reactions, and we went on the offensive too...

Such is what characterized the difference between the Civil Rights as opposed to the Black Power Movement eras...

FYI

That is the problem I see, this new generation isn't interested in the things we were. IMo it's do to the systematic weeding out what our plight was, and is in America. The further we get from the struggle, the more it is forgotten. But it's still there, and they don't know what to look for.

If things were changing, why in 2012, you young ones still have these opinion of themselves?
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-doll-test-2012-version.80533/

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back