Black People : The Un-Winnable War of Black People

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Lately I've been reading and listening to a lot of hoopla concerning so called "Black Consciousness" as if it is something that suddenly just popped out of the wild blue...tah dah !! This premise is a joke to any mind that isn't receptive and that isn't dealing with reality instead of idealism. Most of us still identify ourselves by our old Slave Masters name even though they've been dead for a long long time now. Most of us still practice the religious concepts as restructured by our historic enemy. Most of us still speak ONLY their language with no interest in learning an Afrakan one. So much for that Black Consciousness.

Are there other levels? Sure there are. We can not dare speak of Black Consciousness when we still depend upon the very people we are speaking against for our very survival and livelihood. When we still depend upon them and their structure for our daily food, clothing and shelter. When we still depend upon them for our information, so called education and our paychecks that we work for each week. In the words of Dr. Yosef ben Jochannan; "You can not lay down with the white woman tonight and talk about killing her father in the morning". Which is equally why he did not go to the funeral of dr. Cheikh Anta Diop when he died.

Are there other levels?...yes there are. We as a people have the audacity to get upset when and if one gets information from a white site or media pertaining to our people or our reality. That must be the Black Consciousness joke of the year! With all of our black multi- Millionaires and billionaires, one would have thought that we'd at least have our own national tv station or newspaper by now, right? Wrong! Lets face it....our leaders and people have been the most watched and recorded people on the planet ever since the 1950's. What does this mean? It means that white people have wire tapped, recorded, filmed and eased dropped on us as a people more than anyone else. This in essence means that they have quite a library of information concerning us and our so called leaders that we have never seen or heard even up to this day. So our mentality becomes one of "kill the messenger instead of heeding the message".

Black Consciousness? Which one? Is it the one of the Black Boule, the Black Muslims, the Black Christians, the Africancentrist, the Negroes, the African Americans, the Moors, the Nation of Islam, the Hebrew Israelites, the Nuccas...the house nuccas, the field nuccas? Which Black consciousness are we addressing here since they all differ concerning our plight and our enemy as well??

So what's the bottom line here? The bottom line is that somebody is joking and playing around with real revolution or change. That will only come about when WE CONTROL THE EDUCATION OF OUR YOUNG. In the words of James Brown on his record "talking loud and saying nothing"...yall talkin black and livin all the knee-grow you can. Many of us move like mobs and use KKK tactics on each other....for I've seen it done to me on here. When? When you wait till I'm sleep at 3:00 a.m. in the morning to post some nonsense that you know I won't be awake to address. That's how the KKK and the PO PO move against us...which means that we have learned quite well.

This war is un-winnable for many reasons that I have sighted above. I stated long ago that all this confusion and division began with our people and that it will end the same way. It began with religion and will end with it....regardless of how any of us think differently. Does Mike Brown and other deaths bother me??? Not any more. They are only examples of our inability to protect and support our own people...especially our children. As sure as white people came from the ice, that's what they have been giving us...JUST-ICE...and you know that's cold !!!

2. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    Eye am reminded of a previous reference you made to the Hol-Lie Bye-Ble scripture:

[​IMG]

Therefore, eye will assert that everyone on this site (eg. including myself) has chosen the ways of the oppressor at one time or another in their lives? If, like me, they woke up and began walking down a different trail of enlightement. Great!

When we remove euro-centric religious ideologies
    When we loc our hair or wear our hair natural w/o chemicals
    When we eat vegetarian
    When we dress non-european
    When we learn to acquire an African tongue
    When we take on an african not Arab surname

If not, well you know the ending ...same chyt, different day!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    I couldn't agree more with this statement here because i have wondered the same thing.

Peace!

4. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    :toast::toast::toast:

I began to wake up when an enlighten brutha stop me in the middle of me speaking to him and told me not to call him a N----ga. I was so ignorant that I said 'Why? ain't you black?" He said "yes, but I'm not that". I pondered that for days and felt shame that I had to be told that, looking at when I was born, and where I was raised.

Peace!

5. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    the solution to some of these problems seems obvious to me - obvious but not necesarily easy - that being to leave this place we never asked to be brought to and return home - there will be probs both before and after takin that step but i dont think there probs that are unsurmountable - its somethin i been thinkin on personally for a while....
    no kidnap victim gets freed from there captor and then just carrys on livin in the guys house rather than goin home - not less there still sufferin ptsd

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    The Un-Winnable War of Black People
    PART TWO
    In having given this topic some serious thought, there are several things that must be recognized and addressed by us as a people and as individuals. The first thing I've come to recognize is "how fragile" our lives have been....and this is important. The majority of us, including myself, are at this very moment in time attempting to reconcile and deal with issues from our past that we felt wasn't right. It could be the way our parents raised or treated us...it could be the wrongs done to us by so-called friends....it could be the wrongs done to us from previous lovers, husbands, wives, men or women. It could be a culmination of many things...but the point is that even as so-called grown people, there's a past that many of us haven't totally come to grips with in terms of our own selves. In my blog on this site this is called "The Process of Healing" 38 pages back on the blog forum..

Our very actions and thought processes concerning each other in this country is evidence that this process of healing hasn't been done, which is why it is so easy for us to lash out at OUR OWN REFLECTION which we see in other people or those who look as we do. When we add to it the various processes of conditioning and the baggage that has been generational-ly passed down to us on top of the imposed system of white domination on every level...I'm really surprised that we haven't killed each other off a long time ago. That's a lot of subconscious self hate going on that many of us don't even recognize about ourselves. So where are we at in this process of healing? This is where we are at below;

Taken from part two of
    THE PROCESS OF HEALING.

Imagine a people so sick and in need of healing that they desire to look, act, live and support any and all people as long as they do not look as they do. Imagine a people so sick and in need of healing that they will worship, uphold and support the practices, the values and the interest of all people except their own. If any of this is touching home at all, don't feel bad because the one thing I have discovered about sick people is that they very rarely will admit that they are sick.

If we were to be sitting down with our family watching television on the nature or animal channel and saw any of these actions done by animals, it would blow our minds. We would be so confused as to why the lion is teaching the leopards baby how to hunt and how to stalk...while their own baby lion sat in the den learning nothing. We would be confused as to why the lion is helping the leopard to build a nice cozy little den while it lives in shambles. We would be confused as to why the lion is seeking out some form of natural nature dye to dot itself up to look like the leopard when we know it's a lion. We would be confused as to why the lion is suddenly hanging out with leopards instead of its own kind. We would be confused about all of this and more when it comes to nature...but when it comes to our own selves?....we have all kinds of excuses, defenses, explanations and everything else. It takes "intellectual ignorance" to be able to justify actions that logically have none at all.

It was the so-called "intelligent Europeans" who came up with explanations, excuses, defenses and rationalizations for the enslavement of our people. Normal people didn't do this. The normal person was able to look and see for themselves that "this was not the way humans are supposed to be treated". It took "intellectual ignorance" to come up with something to make their ignorance appear to be justifiable....and we as African/Black people do the same exact thing today.

In our intellectual ignorance we come up with everything and anything under the sun to make our state of ignorance justifiable when it comes to how we are, who we are, what we should be doing, how we're living or not living and everything else. In fact, we now have one of the most supreme illnesses I have ever encountered in my life or read about. This is the illness that recognizes that we are falling down the stairs as we now have the unique ability to "blame ourselves for falling down the stairs...instead of admitting that we were pushed and who pushed us. The point is that, once we were pushed, we never stopped falling!

One of the most crucial issues before us in terms of being able to address the issues that we all face everyday is this: Why is it that we can't get past a religious thought process in terms of our so-called black consciousness? I named the Black Muslims, the Black Christians, the Moors, the Nation of Islam, the Hebrew Israelites and the Nation of Gods and Earths. Since this isn't an attack on any of them, it is quite a coincidence that all of them are part of the collective and that all of them are being treated the same way that everybody else is....meaning that none of them are doing any better than anyone who is not a part of them. What it furthermore reveals is that this "religious" thing is so engrained in us that we can't seem to think outside of it to deal with the reality that how we are being treated, discriminated against, killed off, imprisoned and more by those who do not have our interest at heart is anything but RELIGIOUS !!...but we somehow insist on attempting to deal with it from a religious base. Something isn't quite right about that when we look at it for what it is....almost like going to a gun fight with a butter knife.

The question that now must be addressed in part three of this issue is "since we have all these so called scholars and Afrakan geniuses before and from us who have come with the pertinent information and history concerning who we are and what has happened in the past concerning us as a people; why hasn't anything changed and where are our warriors at right now when it seems that we need them most"? Where are the answers, where's the love, where's the respect, dignity and everything else that is so positive and constructive about us as a people?

To Be Continued....
    Copyright Sept 2014
    Keita Kenyatta

7. Deacs

Deacs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +567
    What war?
    This is more a slaughter of sheep than a war

8. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    Accuracy to a fault :toast:

9. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Two things come to (my) mind:

First of all, me being a reflection and/or among others who were or are positive reflections of the black consciousness part of the Black Power Movement, I don't recall either when I or others considered those earlier ideas either etched in stone nor above serious criticism or (further) scrunity...

Second of all:

It was and is up to post sixties generations to decide what to build on, by the way of what ideas remain relevant or which they choose to reject, not to expect a bunch of aging activists to decide where we go from here...

It is the younger generations cop outs that also reflect the present day generation gap(s)...

I. e., we were about more than just knee jerk reactions, and we went on the offensive too...

Such is what characterized the difference between the Civil Rights as opposed to the Black Power Movement eras...

FYI

10. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    That is the problem I see, this new generation isn't interested in the things we were. IMo it's do to the systematic weeding out what our plight was, and is in America. The further we get from the struggle, the more it is forgotten. But it's still there, and they don't know what to look for.

If things were changing, why in 2012, you young ones still have these opinion of themselves?
    http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-doll-test-2012-version.80533/

Peace!