Black Poetry : THE UN-TOLD STORY

"Did our creator make us ni##--s, was that our reality? or were we created people in divine spirituality? did we wait millions of years in huts with skins of hide, for others to come and tell us about God?

And where are the writtings of prophets long forgotten, those of our people who built pyramids and picked cotton?

Something is wrong, and we deny our own dues, in favor of the concepts from others who choose...to teach our young children of their mystical story...a story reflecting all things but our glory.

So now is the time for the past to unfold, as I write of a story that's never been told."

TEACH OH QUEEN TEACH! TEACH AND CONTINUE TO REACH! PREACH THAT STORY TO THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN AND DEEPEST VALLEY! We are listening, we hear you...

love peace joy prosperity oneness healing success
2fish

Khasm13...
your warmness towards others makes my :heart: :cry: . I find myself in this forum often...because I love that kind of unconditional love.
thanks for being the person you are...luv to ya

Ujima...wow...what can I say?...you always come at me with a loaded :uzi: , that shoots straight to my :heart: ...divine powers are great...and you ARE.
luv goes to ya...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back