Black Money Business Jobs : The Ultimate Black-Owned Online Business Holiday Gift Guide (U.S. Online Shops)

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by Liberty, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,294
    [​IMG]

You guys, I haven't worked this hard on a post since I made 200+ Amazing Black Bloggers, and that post took a solid two weeks.

With the holidays right around the corner, I have already started saving up for holiday shopping and I know that you are on the same page. This year, I am making it my goal to shop only Black-owned businesses for everyone on my gift list. Now some of you may be thinking, "shopping only Black-owned? Isn't that racist?" If that's what you are thinking, then you might want to reconsider your definition of racism. Most of the Black-owned businesses on my list are small businesses and/or family-owned businesses which means that the money I spend is more likely to circulate through our community, as oppose to shopping a larger, internationally-connected brand. Shopping small business means a better economy for us all.

Read more

http://www.quirkybrownlove.com/2015/11/ultimate-black-owned-business-holiday-guide.html