Black People : The Ugly, Fascinating History Of The Word 'Racism'

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Al D, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Al D

Al D We become that which we repeatedly do.. PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Business Owner
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +421
    This piece fascinated me because not only does it tell the origination of the term racism it also reveals a much larger diabolic scheme.. We are confronted with the same ideology and subtle practices today. I use the term subtle because the mind washing is not overt but it is being implemented nonetheless ( Everyday ). ... Although Pratt contends that he is helping the Native American he is systematically eradicating their culture. Washing out any semblance of who they were and are.... Sound familiar? If we know our history we can plan our future more effectively!!!!!
    http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswi...e-ugly-fascinating-history-of-the-word-racism

2. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +599
    [QUOTE="Al D, post: 921790, member: 55768" This piece fascinated me because not only does it tell the origination of the term racism it also reveals a much larger diabolic scheme..

We are confronted with the same ideology and subtle practices today. I use the term subtle because the mind washing is not overt but it is being implemented nonetheless ( Everyday ). ...

Although Pratt contends that he is helping the Native American he is systematically eradicating their culture. Washing out any semblance of who they were and are.... Sound familiar?

If we know our history we can plan our future more effectively!!!!!

http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswi...e-ugly-fascinating-history-of-the-word-racism /QUOTE] EXACTLY!

What is to be gained by remaining in continual conscious DENIAL of the fact that the RACE WAR by Europeans against non-whites is over 2000 years old [started when Alexander the Macedonian peasant conquered Khemet and put the Ptolemys/Greeks on the throne as Pharaoh, worsened whne the Romans sacked Carthage and later drove the Jews out of Israel] is in fact ongoing TODAY, really stepped up a gear over 500 years ago as spectacularly highlighted by the over 300 years of European chattel slavery/enslavement of my African ancestors [and their siblings and comrades who were tortured mutilated and murdered for either refusing to submit/be BROKEN or as a means to traumatize the rest of us into total subservience]and the European colonialism/assault on the rest of Humanity it so seamlessly morphed into?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015