Brother AACOOLDRE : The Two Witnesses in the book of REV

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
THE TWO WITNESSES IN REVELATIONS: Who are they?

By Andre Austin

Rev 11:2-14:

“They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. And I will give power to my Two witnesses”. They are like two Olive trees/Lampstands/Two prophets that can kill with fire out of their mouths. They will witness where their lord was allegorical crucified in Egypt & Sodom. They bring on 2 of 3 woes too. These woes match other woes in Matthew and Luke. And recall these three woes brought on by a Scorpion with power (Rev 9:3-12). Scorpion & Quick-fire are nicknames of catapults bringing in Stones and fire called fire and brimstone (Luke 17:29)

Joe Atwill author of Shakespeare’s Secret Messiah believes these two “Olive Trees were Vespasian and Titus because they had seized the messianic branch from the Jews with the Gospels and then grafted themselves onto it”p.301-302 also see Romans Chapter 11. Recall Vespasian spit in a man’s eyes and was seen as a tree (Mark 8:22-24 & John 9:6).

We know that Vespasian and Titus burned down the Temple (in 70AD), and burned the Jews up fulfilling Malachi 4;1-2 that Jews will burn in a Furnace/Oven and no root or branch to be left for them. If this is true then what is the alien branch that Paul talks about in Roman’s Chapter 11. It can’t be Jewish but Vespasian, Titus and Domitian claiming to be Jews but they are not.

For further supporting evidence that Vespasian and Titus lets go to the writings of Josephus to get more comparisons. In two separate books Josephus claims that Titus and Vespasian were Two Witnesses in the context of destroying the Holy City which is same language as Rev 11:2-14). Lets turn to Flavius Josephus first Book Against Apion:

“I was the only man that understood them. Afterward I got leisure at Rome; and when all my materials were prepared for that work, I made use of some persons to assist me in learning the Greek tongue, and by these means I composed the history of those transactions; and I was so well assured of the truth of what I related, that I first of all appealed to those that had the supreme command in that war, Vespasian and Titus, as witnesses for me, for them I presented those books” (Book 1:49-51) Old Roman, Egyptian and Jewish law you needed Two witnesses to establish the truth.

So we learn several things that he had help writing his works which later became a parody and anchor for the Gospel writings originally in Greek. Josephus writings and the Gospels go hand and hand and work interactively with each other, something like the Iliad and the Odyssey. Again Josephus describes Titus as a witness to the burning of the Holy city in the Preface to War of the Jews:

“Roman power upon us, who unwillingly attacked us, and occasioned the burning of our holy Temple; Titus Caesar, who destroyed it, is himself a witness who during the entire war…” (Preface WOJ paragraph 4. Vespasian wasn’t there for the entire war because he was called back to Rome see paragraph 9. “On the testimony of two or three witnesses a man shall be put to death” (Deuteronomy 17:6). Surely Titus & Vespasian used this quote against the Jews and for the benefit of the Romans.

But this didn’t stop the Son (Titus) from acting in his father’s (Vespasian) name. And when you see Titus you have seen the father who were both Witnesses for Josephus writings on and about the war on the Jews. The Jews were defeated in part by starvation. Because of this famine they engaged in cannibalism of their children which was a sin of military defeat (Leviticus 26:29; Deuteronomy 28:49-57 & War of Jews Book 6 chapter 3 201-219). This Roman victory became the victory meal of eating the body and blood of Jesus/Lazarus that we celebrate in memorial (John Chapter 6 & 1 Cor 11:23-33 which was Manna, a mushroom penis.

For the Romans the Jews had made war and sin against them and Vespasian, and Titus and later Domitian became like Two or three Witnesses; the funky Trinity “…For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them” (Matthew 18: 15-19).

Can I get an Amen or and a Witness????????? Amen, Amen I laid it on you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back