AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
THE TWO POPE’S THAT BROUGHT YOU EASTER & XMAS

By Andre Austin

1. Christmas:

What could have inspired Pope Julius 1 to choose Osiris birthday of December 25, unless it be the Egyptian tradition perpetuated by the Romans. This becomes evident when the idea of a tree is associated with the birth of Christ. Osiris was a Tree and Corn God. We have also:

A. Mary’s Holy spirit insemination relates to the Egyptian Amen (wind/spirit).

B. The Eastern star is Sirius (Sothis) with its rising indicates pregnancy.

C. We have 3 gifts of the Magi which is 3 stars of the Orion’s belt which points in the direction of the Eastern star.

D. Isis sister the barren Nephthys enters world through her mother’s rib a spin-off of Eve.

Nephthys is Elizabeth with their leaping son.

The Christians want the story to be exactly the same word for word to be satisfied. Hey in the world of plagiarism exact duplication is avoided when dealing with satire, parody and spoofing is involved.

2. Easter:

What could have inspired Black Pope Victor 1 to bring about some unity in celebrating the feast of resurrection of Easter? Osiris resurrection was symbolized in many different ways. One was by mean of an erect penis symbolized as an Obelisk (looks like the Washington’s monument). Satan had severed Osiris penis but Isis was able to substitute it. Jesus was a composite symbolic of Osiris. Paul was castrated and he said he received the same marks as Jesus (circumcision/uncircumcision=New Creation/Substitute see Galatians 6: 14-17 & Philippians 3:2.Also to symbolize Osiris resurrection was upright corn stalks or wheat a top of Osiris coffin. We can see the lampoon of this @ John 12:23-26.

Notes:

For further evidence of Paul’s and Jesus castration see Caesar’s Messiah by Joe Atwill and The Christ conspiracy By D.M. Murdock aka Acharya S.

Black Christians have to start taking a second take on the notion that the religion of Africans and the ancient Egyptians were evil when Christianity is just a tweeked version of it. Only a deep seated inferiority complex prevents them from believing that the elite Roman class rewrote the New Testament stealing from black thought and then control the mind’s of the masses to look up to them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Popes Gone Wild: What the Catholic Church Would Rather You Forget Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Hidden Black Popes AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : the Mythological List of the Early Popes AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Jerry Springer says Trump 'took my show and brought it to the White House' Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : He some how rhyme and allow time for a coffee break see softy and brought a plate for desserts under Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
crwn Black People : Who Brought the Slaves to America? Black People Open Forum 4
RAPTOR Black People : Nestle Chocolate Brought to You by Child Slavery Black People Open Forum 0
dunwiddat Black People : The Internet Brought Me Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White Jr. - Full film Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : Poweful African Women who have brought peace to Libera, receive Nobel Peace Prize Black People Open Forum 0
G Black Poetry : SHE BROUGHT ME TO ELLIPSIS ... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Ankhur Black People Politics : Obama’s Kabuki Jobs Council, Brought to You By “Nut on China” Jeff Immelt Black People Politics 3
G Black People : I brought you in....I will take you out Black People Open Forum 11
A Black People : Brought tears to my eyes... Black People Open Forum 24
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : IS THE BELIEF IN JESUS, A CURSE BROUGHT UPON BLACK PEOPLE ? Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Black Poetry : N***er In Your Eyes (Brought from critique page) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : Love Brought You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
A Black Poetry : Brought to My Knees, For the Sake of Insanity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
alyce Black Poetry : Bobby Caldwell Brought The Message On Sunday Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : OSIRIS: THE EASTER FESTIVAL OF BREATH OF LIFE AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HE WHITE HOUSE EASTER EGG ROLL: lets find its true origins. AACOOLDRE 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : HAPPY EASTER or MERRY CHRISTMAS? Christian Study Group 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Easter (The playboy Easter Bunny & cosmic egg) AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : AN INDIRECT PRE-EASTER TWIST: Why was Lazarus raised at Bethany? AACOOLDRE 0
skuderjaymes Black People : More Than 40 People Were Shot In Chicago Over Easter Weekend: Feds Taking Over. Black People Open Forum 46
Phylecia African Traditional Religion : Easter: What are we actually celebrating? African Traditional Religion Study Group 6
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Easter's Dark Side Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
R Black Poetry : HAPPY EASTER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
RAPTOR Black People : easter fall's on adolf hitler's birthday. Black People Open Forum 14
noor100 Black Muslims : Pagan Roots of Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc. Islam Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Easter Science: 6 Facts About Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : "Uphold Me"...Chris Willis and fam Easter weekend 2012. Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
anAfrican Black Spirituality Religion : Happy Easter Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
M Black Poetry : EASTER BABBLE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Zulile Black People : Easter in Spain Black People Open Forum 2
G Black People : Easter Monday Nightmare for Ladies Dressed in Revealing Attire Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Black Spirituality Religion : Easter Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
AHMOSE Black Spirituality Religion : Easter's Meaning Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
G Black Spirituality Religion : The Pagan Origin Of Easter Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
watzinaname Black Poetry : Move Over Easter Bunny... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
C Black People : This is cute-Hip Hop Easter Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Playboy Easter Bunny AACOOLDRE 10
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : Easter Haiku Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Happy Easter Family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
dnommo Black Poetry : Christology (from the archives for the Easter Season) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
A Black Spirituality Religion : THE ORIGIN OF EASTER... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 59
M Black Poetry : EASTER FREESTYLE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2