Chief Elder Osiris : The Two Distinct Ages of time Concerning Our Ancient Divine and Human Being Ebonite A

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Until we are able to Mentally and Spiritually grasps the Time Differences that cause us to have two different reaction to the Life action of our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite so call Afrikan Ancestors, and the Ancient Transformed evolved into becoming Human Being Afrikan Ancestors, then we will continue to move upon this planet not being able to See clearly the Events that unfold before our very Eyes, thus causing us not to be able to understand the difference in Knowing and believing, nor will we be able to understand the True Essence of God, the Meaning of the Universe and the Life Being of all level of intelligence interaction with each of those phenomena that give cause for such a Trinity to be one and the same, in term of the Essence of the two, universe and Life Being, which receive the gift of Life from the Essence which give cause for Life to be in all of its forms, with the knowledge and understanding that Life is Motion.

Now I have said that so that you might be able to See clearly why it is that a once Divine Ebonite ( Black )Being, is now as I speak, steeped in total confusion about the Trinity of action concerning those phenomenas, God, Universe and Life Being, as we are now completely unaware of what has happen to the Children of the Dark mass, that which has caused us to be nothing but a bundle of confusion, attempting to appear intelligent, as we now live under the authority of a Transformed Mind, a mind whose root is of those people calling themselves Human Beings, having not the Genetic sequence that allow Life Being to be of a Divine Nature and Such Nature being that which carry the Germ that which verify a relationship to the Eternal Infinite Massive Plasma, Ebonite, which is referred to as Darkness, the badge of Divinity.

Now, here is my point beloved, The Being which carry the genetic Germ, that which give cause for you to be Different from all else claiming to be Life Being, with a high level of intelligence, and because of the Genetic material that allow you to serve as evidence of your origin, which is our of Darkness, the Grand Height of Holiness, then such serve as proof, that in term of Date and Time, such can not be affixed to the Divine Cosmic Ebonite Being, the perpetual Eternal Infinite Grand Energetic Actional Parent, out of which you the Black Being Flow, then such give credence to such a claim that the Black Life is Divine and Holy, so the question is, what happen to cause those once Divine Ebonite Beings to be so confuse and Docile, serving to appear to be the Lowest of people behaving Foolish upon this Space Ship Call Earth Planet ?

Well, I will tell you what happen to you, Confused Black Beings, You Lost your divine Knowledge, causing you to be stripped of your Divine Intelligence, as you went into a Motioned Mental Transformation, becoming no more Divine, but now Human, a Being with a mind that told you that it is the essence of Evil, which is the Counter Mentality of Divine and our Evolution occurred the Moment that the Human Being was allowed to walk into our House, the Divine Mind, causing us to Fall from the pedestal of our Divinity, and now we are no longer with the Divine Mind that qualify us to have original Thoughts.

Yes, we Black Folks now are only encapsulated in the Mind of the Human Being and that is why we appear to be stuck in the Caste of Ignorance , not knowing Whom we Black Folks Are, which cause us to appear to be unstable and is unprepared to Reason Logically about all that happen around us and above us, taking everything the Human Being tell us about all we once was in the Know of as being a representation of Truth.

Now here we are, our Life is shaped and formed around what we Believe,acting on faith and hoping all that you believe will happen as you have been told it is to happen.

So, now her we are, steeped in a false reality,based upon a set of irrational principals, using as a Foundation Base, what the Human Being created and called it Religion, a doctrine that can not be traced back to have roots in the way of Life of our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors, Why ?

Because in religion it deal with Earthly Civil Laws and Rules created by the Human Being, a religion which demand that it be believed to be that which is the Word of God and it is religion that sanction Sacrifices and a life Living in Selfishness, ( Sin )Lies, and acts of Deception, and such doctrinal Ritualistic Sacrificing is that which is passed down by the Human Being and is told to be practice forever more upon this planet and such Life action by the Human Being, become a Tradition and such Life Action become the Spiritual representation of the Human Being, a Spirituality of Religion that promote Class'ism, Superiority based on Pigment appearance and Inferiority using the same standard, having a Rank of Importance accordance to accumulation of Material Goods, using such a system that glorify people being put in categories of those that identify those that Have and those that Have Not and such system is approved by the institution of Religion, a institution created by the Human Being, a self confessed Devil, Satan, Lucifer, a behaviors that despise the Law of the Universe which is Harmony, Order and Balance in Action.

Religion approve of the Human Being idea of survival of the fittest and so proclaim it to be Nature Law that apply to all levels of Intelligence, while the Universal Law is Life in association to the other,depending one upon the other for its continue Action.

So beloved, we Black Folks have two tier of Ancestors, One Divine and the other Transformed and did evolve to become Human, and until we learn the the different dynamics between the Two, we will remain a confused and oppressed Black people.

When we deal with the tradition, customs, and rituals of our Ancestors, we are dealing with the Ancestors that had fallen victim to the Mind of the Human Being and that Mind is filthy encroached in the Human Being Religion, the vice that hold the Divine Mine in bondage, preventing us to be able to interact with our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, the level where Truth and Reality reside and give cause for us to be in Honor of the Divine Universe Laws, which are Harmony,Order and Balance.

So you see beloved, when operating under the arrest of the Human Mind it does not qualify you to be able, for instance to critique the Da Vinci Code Rationally, or any other Theological Conceptional Code, that which show the flaws in Religion doctrines, because in our Religious Mind, it prejudice you from being able to Think originally and objectively, You can not SEE, because we are to busy looking at what the Human Beings are telling us about an Entity referred to as God, and believe it to be so, all so we can not Think Divinely, because we are victims of a way of Life passed down by our victimized Ancestors, as we now react to that which was/is handed down, having a flawed perception of GOD, Universe, and Life Meaning, and now you no longer Know the Truth about God, Universe, And Self, yet our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors was able to See the Time of the coming of our Fall, so they left the instruction that will cause us to rise again, that is if we become obedient to following such instruction, which IS, after your fall from your Divinity, you must come to the understanding of the importance of You Knowing The Self of your Divinity, not believe, in other word, Divine Being, Know Thyself, in such knowledge is the power capable of causing your resurrection back to the Throne Of Divine Knowledge.

It is the Soul that change not, so the Soul of our Fallen Ancestors remain Divine and is One with those our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ancestors, having not the experience of falling from the Divine Knowledge and those are the precepts and example we must acknowledge, and we do so by reclaiming our Divine Mind and that way, we need not seek for tradition, customs, rituals, because in Divinity all things are Universal Natural and remain to be original in and by Its Action.

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.
    >
    > Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important
    to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such
    a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused
    Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of
    nothing but confusion embedded in Fear.
    >
    > Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering,
    not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings
    Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.
    >
    > For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact:
    [email protected] or [email protected]@net
    >
    > I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >