Black Spirituality Religion : The Two (2) Israel's

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Kannte, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    In continueing the subject dealing with "the FUL-FILL-MENT of Prophecy," (see links below) we must understand the concept and idea of the "TWO (2) ISRAELS":

The "PROPHETIC ISRAEL" and "ISRAEL" that is the "FULFILLMENT" OF the Prophetic Israel, in our time and life.

The Prophetic/Historical Israel is the one depicted in Bible, and the,

The Nation of Israel, that is FULFILLMENT of Scripture, Prophecy, is the black/African Nation of America and the Mixed Multitude (when the prophetic/historical Israel left Egypt there were some Egyptians who saw the end of Pharaoh and Egypt and got out of dodge along with Moses and Israel).

:luvv:

http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26496
    http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26203
    http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26331

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I was with you until you confused some passages as to the, “rod of iron”. Now I am not here to argue but debate. I understand that what I have to debate ruffles some feathers but this is part of it. There would be nothing to debate if we where all in agreement thus this vary message board wouldn’t exist.

The debate:
    I assume you are referring to these passages from the New Testaments as in referring to the, “rod of iron”.

Rv:2:27: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Rv:12:5: And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Rv:19:15: And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

I would like to say that this is not an image of the True Messiah spoken of by GOD in the Old Testaments. This is an image of the people/nations that follow Immanuel as a religion and how they came to rule and exist on earth today.

The perception is derived/stolen from PS 2 of the Old Testaments. This is PS 2 in its entirety.

PS2
    1: Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
    2: The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
    3: Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
    4: He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
    5: Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
    6: Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
    7: I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    8: Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
    9: Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
    10: Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
    11: Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
    12: Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Be advised, in the original Hebrew script the word Son only appears once in this Psalm. This is the same Psalm from the English Bible.

1 Why do the nations rage, and the peoples mutter a vain thing?
    2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
    3 Let us break their bonds asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
    4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
    5 Then he shall speak to them in his wrath, and terrify them in his fury.
    6 But I have set my king on my holy mountain of Zion.
    7 I will tell of the decree; the Lord has said to me, You are my son; this day have I begotten you.
    8 Ask of me, and I shall give you the nations for your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for your possession.
    9 You shall break them with a rod of iron; you shall dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
    10 Now therefore be wise, O you kings; be instructed, you judges of the earth.
    11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
    12 Worship in purity, lest he be angry, and you perish from the way, for in a little while his wrath will blaze. Happy are all who put their trust in him.

The “rod of iron” is referring to the gun or riffle. Through this rod of iron the followers of Immanuel conquered and rule earth today. And they continue to smash us to pieces in war. It is describing what occurs to the human body in explosions, war. This is occurring today and will only get worse. As you can see this is the same type of wording GOD uses in the prophesy of Immanuel.

Isa:8:9: Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.

This is GOD referring to the True Messiah and how he will come to power.

Zech:4:6: Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
    7: Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

The True Messiah will find or be given a stone. This stone will have seven eyes on it; they are the Eyes of the LORD, capable of passing judgment upon the people and winning wars. The stone will be the ultimate weapon of the True Messiah.

The renders of the New Testaments also saw this; we see it in these passages.

Rv:2:17: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

So it is not with a rod of iron the True Messiah will come to power or be reinforced. It will be with a White Stone.

3. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you, Beloved

Music Producer,

I accept and respect your disagreement on that point,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Its is always good to hear other's views.