Quiet Poetry Lounge : The Truth??

There's nothing New nor hidden under the sun, as we all get doses here and there.
Where does one search for truth? ...start with our history, for there are no lies in that!
Enjoyed reading you poet.

What I meant by new is the fact that simple messages can get distorted with/or without intentions to do so. I might say Tammy got a blue car she bought if from a barn. And the message can be misheard..and taken as Sammy got a new car she bought it from a farm. Which changes the whole picture. Over years simple details may be left out..but in most cases details are just as important..and many people have learned that details are not important...or they are not very good in remembering things detail by detail. So by the time you get a message something NEW could have been added or something OLD taken out which still creates a NEW message. Therefore you are left with a screened diluted message.

" Listen my friends and I shall tell. The midnight ride of Israel Bissell"

YOU ARE SO BRILLIANT...:bowdown:

learning takes a lifetime

But my mind body and soul are pulling me in a different way
Whom is on the right path.. it's hard to say

Because at the end of the day
Just pray that we all will find our way

yes praying for the right path is not a bad thing
i always starting there

and let the rest take it's course

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back