Black Spirituality Religion : The Truth

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by 707, May 10, 2005.

1. 707

707 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    ...is that the black man is/was the intended creation.

The White man is the feverish work of an emulator.

The Messiah was sent to rectify creation.

The white man uses the power of the Messiah to fool the black man.

The black man must be informed of the truth.

Hence this thread.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace & welcome aboard the "mother ship".................DESTEE.com!!

Let knowledge be born!!

power & equality

3. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    True indeed, 707. Welcome amongst us.

PEACE

4. 707

707 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for the warm welcome, but before I start I must ask a question. How many white people frequent these boards and do they admit to being white or masquerade as black posters or moderators?

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    To be honest, I've been wondering that myself.

Some of the things that some people on here say, comes off as counterproductive to the Black cause.

It sounds like the rhetoric that I've heard/seen White people use against Blacks.

What are your thoughts on this?

PEACE

6. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

Hello 707. I welcome you as well. To answer your question, with almost 9000 members and an unknown amount of visitors it is almost certain that some people mascarade as black people. I feel this shouldn't concern you as long as you guard your privacy. Express yourself positively. I believe a majority of us are here to bring something positive to the table to advance the causes of our people.

To respond the you statement I must say the only unequivocal truth that we must all agreed upon is that if you are born you will surely die. The question is after we die what's next? How you treat this question will determine how you live. Everthing in our universe is subject to change.

Peace....

7. 707

707 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    What you have said makes some sense, but of course if everyone blindly believed this (which they should) then all are succeptible to charlatans (who believe in nothing) looking to profit at the expense of the gullible.

The bottom line is that there is a Creator. Common sense in it's most basic form dictates this. Only a true fool would charter his existence on an atheist foundation. There is absolutely NO WAY the universe is or was an accident. That's just an impossiblity. Moreover, the earth itself shows signs of cataclysmic events that could ONLY be initiated by divine intervention... or through the consequences of that.

Then again, the charlatans I speak of are motivated by phenomena opposed to creation and the agency responsible for it. These beings are proud of the constitutions they forged for themselves. They simply NEVER want to be subjected to what they consider beneath them. They'd prefer to die than to live in a world returned to auspices of the one who causes to be.

And so shall they receive their wish, but it seems they won't leave without a fight.

Thus my brothers you must be weary of all those who profess to champion "progress" for the black race since they are snakes in disguise. They merely intended to convert you to their way of thinking or to kill you instead.

To this end they misuse the religion instigated by the Messenger. Be wise as serpents, discern and pay attention to your texts as they alone contain the truth, regardless of the tampering they've been subjected to.

Time is getting short. Don't let your guard down. Trust nobody.

NO BODY.

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace 707 & Welcome once again,

please go over some of the previous threads here on Spirituality & religion to get yourself more aquainted with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bid you nothing but Power & Equality!!!!!

9. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    When we couple this with the comments you made on the "Are Black Men Doomed" thread we pretty much know who the snake is. Don't we?

True Brothahs, I think everything this poster says should be seen in light of this post.

10. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Hmmm, good eye sister RIVER. :?:

PEACE