Black History Culture : the truth of slavery and ancient hebrews

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by torch, Apr 13, 2006.

1. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
  2. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    These are some good links...Thanks for sharing....

3. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Thank you Torch for the links, I find them very interesting. Correct me if I'm in err. Someone please enlighten me: Exactly which covenant(s) did us "Black Hebrews" forsake to deserve several millenia of chastisement?????. When did our grand 180 occur? Why? What was our motive? Were we tempted? Which God did we turn against? Where is he now in our time of great need? I spent a great deal of time reading relative teachings, but there is NEVER a clear explanation of where we went wrong. Was it the "ten commandments" we broke? What sin is sooo unpardonable that it would warrant such a harsh punishment? If there were a such thing as generational curses, we, AA's, should be exempt from it........because we have limited knowledge as to where our ancestors went wrong, therefore shouldn't be held accountable!! Feedback please....*hoping I won't be sent to a mythological #ell*....If any curse is generational......it should be appointed to the descendants of early Europeans/Aryans.

4. torch

Ratings:
    +2
    I think it was when hebrews either mated with the europeans or they became like europeans (obsessing over materialistic things) the true reason for gold (please take this seriously there is scientifical evidence of this) when its mono-atomic (white powder) it has extreme dna changes to your body...now we all know satan is desribed as a serpent correct? If you look in all the europeans cultures, aztecs, even the egyptians they have there gods describes as lizard-humanoid beings..since yah cast down satan(actually it was airian (pronounced AIR-I-AN meaning comes from the air) in the original hebrew text that the white man has erased) he was a blonde hair blue eyed man who would shapeshift into a lizard..and my belief is that when satan/aryan came down he told people he was sent by god to rule the earth, and all peoples even some hebrews believed that...until yashuah ben-pandara came and told the hebrews who this new leader was...the shape shifter satan...some hebrews followed...some didnt...but he fought with satan and his followers (rome, greece, persia,and babylon) and was defeated....and ever since then satan has ruled the earth and has convinced even our hebrew brothers and sisters that he is god, that god and all the prophets were white men, which archeology, science, and historial documents prove different, even ancient greeks and ancient romans described the hebrews as looking like the ethiopians in skin tone, meaning my sister they were yours and my color...when leaders like napoleon went to egypt and saw the thick noses, thick lips,wholly hair,and mahogany skinned egyptians he destroyed almost everything there and since arabs conquered egypt now egyptians are a mixture of arabs, and actual egyptians (which was seen in the newest exorcists movie the little boy was a pure blooded egyptian and he looked like a typical black kid from america) even alexander the great (he was no great man) saw the sphnx (I dont know how to spell this unfortunately) like napoleon (who is related to alexander) busted off noses of the syphnx because of the thick noses...I am glad to see more and more hebrews are waking up to the lies by satan....history has told us how the white man discovered america, cradled the dawn of civilization, and is genitically superior to all others...which are all lies...there is evidence that the asians were actually in america first and interbred with the taino indians from central america who were much darker in skintone...

5. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Although I have difficulty in accepting this; thanks for the explanation Brother Torch:)

6. torch

Ratings:
    +2
    Always a pleasure for my brothers and sisters :wink:

7. torch

Ratings:
    +2
    your welcome =)

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I appreciate the links also, although they didn't help me one iota. Thre are several problems here.

1. The effort to try and use the Bible as a history book does not work at all.
    Why? Because the very same stories attributed to Moses of being found in a basket, floating in a river and and being found by pharoah to be raised are all
    ancient myths that existed thousands of years before the birth of Moses. So that story is unreliable.

2. African people in the past as in the present have something called "cultural continuity"...which means that we tend to be the same in many aspects regardless of where we may be in terms of our standards and ways. If we were to go by the Bible we run into serious conflict according to how the story is told.

3. This all leads back to Abraham who according to history and the best African scholars out there, (Cheikh Anta Diop) for example; (Book; "Civilization or Barbarism" for one) who clearly reveal that Abraham was a white boy.

4. Islamic history reveals that the lineage of the dark Arabs can only be traced back to Ismael. Why? Because it was through the supposed union of Abraham and the black Egyptian Hagar that Ishmael was born if we buy that story.

5. The walls of our ancestors in kemet reveal that prior to the 11th dynasty that the Hebrew, Haribu were not black...which is clearly "before the birth of Moses.

6. History reveals as does the Bible that there was "Never a Bondage of them in Egypt", meaning we done bought a story given to us and have attempted to try and make it real. Even the Jews of so called Jesus time tell him point blank; "What do you mean the truth shall make us free, we have never been in bondage to anyone". If we go by that Bible that is.

7. Again, if we were to go by the Bible and if they were black, Moses would not have had to give them any commandments, least of all 10...for these and more already existed and were known in the majority of African civilizations.

8. If we insist on using the Bible, then again, as I stated; The Hebrews did not begin their existence as being black. However, what they would have become in the course of 400 years is another story...just like we in America are every color under the rainbow...and we know how and why. Futhermore our people were in America as slaves sarting at 1555. So 1555 to 1865 is only 300 years of physical bondage in America. The first physical bondage in the western world began in 1503 with the exile of 4,000 moors to hispanol from Spain.

I could go on and on but I must go to work. Have a good day and we'll chat later. Oh by the way, no person in the Bible is "ancient history". Do you know how many dynasties had passed before any of them were even born? So where were these Hebrews in 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000 b.c ? I could have kept going but there was a point to be made. THEY DID NOT EXIST ANYWHERE. So if we are them, then what were the people that existed before them? Are we not them also? If not, then where does the distinction come from? Surely not the Bible?

9. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Brother Keita stated: "1555 to 1865 is only 300 years of physical bondage in America. "

As much as I respect your analogies, I disagree with the "less than 300 year bondage" comment. The year 1965 supposedly marked the beginning of a series of "freedoms"(Civil Rights Movement). Therefore 1965 could be the 400 year mark? Who's to say? Then again, we aren't totally free as of yet anyway. That's just my take on it. The persecution included evil treatment, disrespect, oppression, lynching, killing, disenfranchisement, etc. Basiclly, although only 300 years may have been spent in harsh PHYSICAL servitude, there was an additional 100 years of suffrage that was comparable to the physical bondage....with 1965 marking it's "ending", respectfully.

10. torch

Ratings:
    +2
    so keita, you claim the hebrews as being white? So you dont think white europeans took our ancestors from there lands for no reason, there has to be a deep reason as to why our people to this day are shunned, name called,and blame for crime in america...it has more to do with an inferior complex...than it does just because they have this notion of superiority over blacks...they took some our culture from us, and told us were negros or *******...why couldnt we be the lost tribe of israel...why couldnt jesus be black skinned....why has this government tried so hard to keep us from knowing who are true ancestors are? Why have they labeled a whole continent as a whole race of people when there is thousands or countries there...dont you ever wonder this keita? Something happened to our race centuries ago, and I believe AIDS, sudan (who consider themselves israelites), rwanda, and somolia,american slavery ALL have something to do with each other..now we can go on believing that we are irrelevant when it came to civilization which is a lie...our people were here first on earth...our ancestors were the nation white people came to when they needed knowledge of any sort....