Black People : The TRUTH from a Black Woman...A response to the basher

This is silly, the abuse is coming from both ways, there are Black men out there that have compelling cases on how Black women have been treated them and even when they love Black women. Let's not pretend that Black women are the only victim, Black people are the victim of self-hatred of another.

And I said that I don't have any problem with what you have said about the fact that ther are negative Black women, so please don't just skip over that part. But if men want to boast about being the head then, don't cry equal on this point and expect for women to not recognize the contradiction. When Black men were in control they took the lead for the downfall simply because they had the say so in what they allowed or did not allow and now that they are struck down, they want to say Black women are equal to them in their suppression. No.

And I said that I don't have any problem with what you have said about the fact that ther are negative Black women, so please don't just skip over that part. But if men want to boast about being the head then, don't cry equal on this point and expect for women to not recognize the contradiction. When Black men were in control they took the lead for the downfall simply because they had the say so in what they allowed or did not allow and now that they are struck down, they want to say Black women are equal to them in their suppression. No.

I was talking about the bashing of each other, Both Black men and women do the same things. Many Black women team up with society to bash Black men a no good, irresponsible, and publicize that all over the world. You have seen the ABC specials. Black men do the same thing. Again the real victim is the Black community.

I was talking about the bashing of each other, Both Black men and women do the same things. Many Black women team up with society to bash Black men a no good, irresponsible, and publicize that all over the world. You have seen the ABC specials. Black men do the same thing. Again the real victim is the Black community.

yes, I understand and agree that this bashing goes both ways and that the victim is the Black community. But I am speaking to you, as a man responding to woman who complain about being bashed in this way from men; I call it abusive and it should not be summed up as silly because it is a form of attack coming from Black men. That is what it is, an attack. It is not silly that a Black woman should feel attacked by Black men in tis way and should not be downplayed as such, in my opinion.

yes, I understand and agree that this bashing goes both ways and that the victim is the Black community. But I am speaking to you, as a man responding to woman who complain about being bashed in this way from men; I call it abusive and it should not be summed up as silly because it is a form of attack coming from Black men. That is what it is, an attack. It is not silly that a Black woman should feel attacked by Black men in tis way and should not be downplayed as such, in my opinion.
Oh I was talking about the dispute back and forth in the thread, not the actual video, my original post in this head did address the video itself.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back