Black People : The TRUTH from a Black Woman...A response to the basher

Gawd.....IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT YOUTUBE! FORGET YOUTUBE! Think of this as if this woman was saying this on here or in the real world...

Think outside of the box for once in your life and stop being so literal.

This goes on outside of the internet...

You know what...Nevermind...I've had it with some people...for real.

Gawd.....IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT YOUTUBE! FORGET YOUTUBE! Think of this as if this woman was saying this on here or in the real world...

Think outside of the box for once in your life and stop being so literal.

This goes on outside of the internet...

You know what...Nevermind...I've had it with some people...for real.

WOW. I wonder where you got this from.

Look, sista, the point is that whether it's YouTube, Tell-lie-vision, radio, on the block, whereever....this banter solves nothing. I've taken sides in this issue before, and all it does is breed hatred, either for the opposite sex or for your self, and I refuse to go there anymore.

That being said, I agree to disagree, not with the video, only its purpose.

WOW. I wonder where you got this from.

Look, sista, the point is that whether it's YouTube, Tell-lie-vision, radio, on the block, whereever....this banter solves nothing. I've taken sides in this issue before, and all it does is breed hatred, either for the opposite sex or for your self, and I refuse to go there anymore.

That being said, I agree to disagree, not with the video, only its purpose.

The woman is just saying STOP bashing us as black women....And if that's wrong, then I don't wanna be right.

Now you seem to be trying to say "lets ignore the issue and brush it under the rug and it will disappear...outta sight, outta mind."

If you want to do that, then by all means cover your eyes and cover your ears.

The woman is just saying STOP bashing us as black women....And if that's wrong, then I don't wanna be right.

Now you seem to be trying to say "lets ignore the issue and brush it under the rug and it will disappear...outta sight, outta mind."

If you want to do that, then by all means cover your eyes and cover your ears.

That's right!--They are saying 'shut up Black woman and let this abuse from Black men continue against you because you're VOICE IS ANNOYING AND IT'S NOT GOING TO STOP ANYWAY! We are equal [=] to you Black women, it's 'even steven', we bash you and you bash us, it's 50-50, WE ARE NOT THE LEAD, WE ARE NOT THE HEAD, We are conveniently EQUAL to you on this and therefore, we won't take the LEAD and help you fight against this kind of abuse and disrespect. We are not going to combat this kind of negativity coming from other Black men but what we are going to do is, attack you for whining and complaining about it until you Shut the H*** up and take the abuse...so we can go on with our convenient lives and continue to tell you that we men are your head and your leaders...

What a crock a Sh*t...

Now I will tell you I don't pull any punches when it comes to the historical negativities that have come from Black women and I know i'm not liked for it, but I will not sit by and allow Black men to want to claim to be our leaders and our heads tell me not have a VOICE against this kind of attack coming from Black men. Oh H**l no! I tell you like this, since they won't become a major voice against this crap, this form of debase act, and want to turn inward and try to suppress the Black women's voice even moreso than we've already been suppressed, according to the Bible, this stuff is going to end and for some of us, our voices will become much louder at that time than it is now... Because the Bible says there will come a time in which a woman will encompass a man [the Book of Jeremiah]. Aint no man gonna suppress me and my kind down and expect for me to be quiet about it... huh um... [She keeps on ranting... she won't stop complaining about it... she's non stop... when's she gonna stop...] ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back