Black People : The TRUTH from a Black Woman...A response to the basher

Yes I do, and you need to stop misusing scriptures.

No you don't. Although I know there are people who think they are, you are not Jesus nor are you my Creator. You have no authority to speak in the stead of God.

But you definitely have a problem with Black women and their freedom of voice.

No you don't. Although I know there are people who think they are, you are not Jesus nor are you my Creator. You have no authority to speak in the stead of God.

Yes I do if you are doing things contrary to the Bible I have to exhort you to repent.
But you definitely have a problem with Black women and their freedom of voice.
No I don't, You are bearing false witness against your brother repent.

Yes I do if you are doing things contrary to the Bible I have to exhort you to repent.

No I don't, You are bearing false witness against your brother repent.

those days are over, the Hebrew Israelites were thrown down, their government is NO MORE!--only a remnant shall be saved and you are not Jesus nor do you have any authority.

you are just a basher because you have a problem with Black women, no one forced you to come on this thread and speak against the Black woman's voice.

those days are over, the Hebrew Israelites were thrown down, their government is NO MORE!--only a remnant shall be saved and you are not Jesus nor do you have any authority.
You sound like an Edomite, you better repent and start keeping the Laws of God, get out of that Americanize mind frame that you are in, You seem to be looking down on God's chosen people, you better repent from that wicked spirit asap or you won't be part of the remnant..

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

you are just a basher because you have a problem with Black women, no one forced you to come on this thread and speak against the Black woman's voice.
What's wrong with you? You are accusing me of something I didn't do. Repent sista.

You sound like an Edomite, you better repent and start keeping the Laws of God, get out of that Americanize mind frame that you are in, You seem to be looking down on God's chosen people, you better repent from that wicked spirit asap or you won't be part of the remnant..

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

What's wrong with you? You are accusing me of something I didn't do. Repent sista.

You have no authority and only spend your time trying to bash and subdue Black women and that's why the Hebrews were thrown down by Jesus.

only a remnant shall be saved.

You come into this community of which, I might add, is owned by a Black woman and spread you hatred against Black women, bashing us, saying that you as a Hebrew will rule the world! smh. No, that is not what the Bible says.
You come in here like a serpent and act just as deceptive as the way this white supremacist system set up with their colonies supposedly spreading the good word. You come in as honey and then act like your spreading 'the message' of hope and all that you are doing is disrespecting the owner with your deceptive beliefs that you as a hebrew will rule the world, and how women should dress and etc. smh.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back