Black People : THE TRUTH DOES FINALLY COME THRU

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
It is about time someone told some truth. Now it is a shame because when black americans have made these same claims, it never made the paper, rang with such clarity, or was more embarrassing than this report.
This report will make BUSH start :drink: ing

============================

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/krwashbureau/20050303/ts_krwashbureau/_bc_uschina_wa_1

China lashes out at U.S. on human rights

Thu Mar 3, 5:21 PM ET

By Tim Johnson, Knight Ridder Newspapers

China's report listed many of what it said were injustices in the United States for women, minorities, the poor and victims of violent crime. Many of the problems were cited from American newspaper reports. The sources of some of the statistics used in the report weren't given.

"The United States claims to be `a paragon of democracy,' but American democracy is manipulated by the rich and malpractices are common," the report said. "Elections in the United States are in fact a contest of money." It described the 2004 presidential election as riddled with problems, ballot-counting errors and confusion.

"In Florida, the cases of black people being removed from voter registration list or their votes being denied were 10 times higher than people of other races," it said.

"Most prisons in the United States are overcrowded," even though construction of jails is a growth industry, the report added. "California has seen only one college but 21 new prisons built since 1984."

"Poverty, hunger and homelessness have haunted the world's richest country," and racial discrimination permeates society, especially in the court system, the report charged. Nearly 3 out of 10 African-Americans have been in prison at least once, it said.

"Blacks receive, on average, a longer felony sentence than whites. A black person's average jail sentence is six months longer than a white's for the same crime," it said.

Children aren't safe at U.S. schools, the report charged. It said 4.5 million students were molested each year at school.

The report was harshest on the conduct of American soldiers overseas and the way in which the Bush administration conducts its worldwide war on terrorism.

"To avoid international scrutiny, the United States keeps under wraps half of its 20-odd detention centers worldwide which are holding terrorist suspects," it said.

==============

lol

jamesfrmphilly said:
i think i'll have Chinese food for lunch today

lol@James

This is sad. This country has alot of problems that we need to quickly address. I can't understand why a country with so much power is in need of so much repair, :?: I take that back, I do understand why...the wrong people have been chosen to run this country.

I guess it's only true when a black person is not saying it. This report is good because maybe some people will actually read it and take it for what it is, but you're right Hodee, we've been saying this for years and it goes in one ear and out the other. The U.S. is the last country that should start talking about others rearding human rights. This stupid country is covered in blood.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back