Black People : THE TRUTH DOES FINALLY COME THRU

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Mar 4, 2005.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    It is about time someone told some truth. Now it is a shame because when black americans have made these same claims, it never made the paper, rang with such clarity, or was more embarrassing than this report.
    This report will make BUSH start :drink: ing

============================

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/krwashbureau/20050303/ts_krwashbureau/_bc_uschina_wa_1

China lashes out at U.S. on human rights

Thu Mar 3, 5:21 PM ET

By Tim Johnson, Knight Ridder Newspapers

China's report listed many of what it said were injustices in the United States for women, minorities, the poor and victims of violent crime. Many of the problems were cited from American newspaper reports. The sources of some of the statistics used in the report weren't given.

"The United States claims to be `a paragon of democracy,' but American democracy is manipulated by the rich and malpractices are common," the report said. "Elections in the United States are in fact a contest of money." It described the 2004 presidential election as riddled with problems, ballot-counting errors and confusion.

"In Florida, the cases of black people being removed from voter registration list or their votes being denied were 10 times higher than people of other races," it said.

"Most prisons in the United States are overcrowded," even though construction of jails is a growth industry, the report added. "California has seen only one college but 21 new prisons built since 1984."

"Poverty, hunger and homelessness have haunted the world's richest country," and racial discrimination permeates society, especially in the court system, the report charged. Nearly 3 out of 10 African-Americans have been in prison at least once, it said.

"Blacks receive, on average, a longer felony sentence than whites. A black person's average jail sentence is six months longer than a white's for the same crime," it said.

Children aren't safe at U.S. schools, the report charged. It said 4.5 million students were molested each year at school.

The report was harshest on the conduct of American soldiers overseas and the way in which the Bush administration conducts its worldwide war on terrorism.

"To avoid international scrutiny, the United States keeps under wraps half of its 20-odd detention centers worldwide which are holding terrorist suspects," it said.

==============

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    yes, yes, yes!

i think i'll have Chinese food for lunch today

3. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    lol

[email protected]

This is sad. This country has alot of problems that we need to quickly address. I can't understand why a country with so much power is in need of so much repair, :?: I take that back, I do understand why...the wrong people have been chosen to run this country.

4. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks Hodee.

5. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I guess it's only true when a black person is not saying it. This report is good because maybe some people will actually read it and take it for what it is, but you're right Hodee, we've been saying this for years and it goes in one ear and out the other. The U.S. is the last country that should start talking about others rearding human rights. This stupid country is covered in blood.

6. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    Thanks for the reads, this is important and should RING loud!

I haven'y heard this talked about on any radio or television stations yet. Our village leaders, ( tribal kings ) religious leaders won't and haven't made an issue of any of this.

This is great because the world gets to hear and read the truth. This a very embarrassing moment and truth for the United States.

Some one needed to punch America in the face.

Actually why shoud we give any credit to the forefathers of America? They don't deserve anything. They didn't find an uninhabited island, or discover a land where no other foot had treaded. Those crooks and criminals ( what they really were ) came here from Europes prisons and were those Europe kicked out and were told to leave. Persecuted, ( the reason we given haven to many and why the forefathers came ) if that mattered to the bottom line of justice here in america, then blacks would we wealthy and we would be given asylum, away from this indoctrinated flag waving, pledge of allegiance ( loyalty, devotion, commitment, closeness, faithfulness ) land. I'm not feeling any of that. They made me stand when I was a child, and sin that song. But now that I am grown and see the hypocrisy...( this land is two-faced, doublestandard heaven ) no way. :time: out! I'm fed up.

7. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    Hey James I think I will have Chinese for Dinner. Great Idea. But isn't it funny no nation, politicain will talk about these things unless they feel attacked by the United States. They all sat back knowing allthe bad deeds, participating in many, and still choose to deal with corruption.

==================
    This one man wrote a book called. " Confessions of a Economic Hitman " .
    Great read, but just knowing this is out there gives me some comfort and hope. It makes me feel good. I envisioned Pandora's box being opened when they went after Clinton. The truth escaped at that time also, and will be told!

The book speaks about the way the United Staes set up all these countrys for failure and then threatened them or went in starting wars from Iran, and Iraq to Panama.

=================
    A #1 seller right now. I saw the author on CSpan books. He is recieving death threats and says he had to tell the truth for his own salvation.

Confessions of an Economic Hitman
    John Perkins
    Release Date: November 2004

==================
    Radio Interview of the author.

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-ConfessionsOfAnEconomicHitman-Harry.html

The radio interview with John Perkins under the title of "Confessions of an Economic Hitman," will prompt you to look into a number of the points he presents as facts, such as the murder of a President of Panama, and how Ecuador was entrapped.

LEESBURG, Nov. 18 (EIRNS)--THE IMPLICATIONS OF THE FOLLOWING "BOMBSHELL" INTERVIEW WITH JOHN PERKINS, ON HIS NEW BOOK, {CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN: How The U.S. Uses Globalization To Cheat Poor Countries Out Of Trillions}, provide leads for follow-up on such acts as the murder of a President of Panama (Omar Torrijo), and how Ecuador was entrapped into debt, Lyndon LaRouche commented today. {EIR} has ordered the book, which promises explosive revelations about how the Synarchist utopian financiers have used the World Bank, the IMF, and a network of "private" financier hitman to rape and ruin whole nations, going back to when the grandson of Teddy Roosevelt, Kermit, orchestrated the overthrow of the nationalist Mossadegh government of Iran in 1953. The Nov. 9 interview with Perkins by Amy Goodman of "Democracy Now!" follows here:

We speak with John Perkins, a former respected member of the

international banking community. In his book, {Confessions of an

Economic Hit Man}, he describes how as a highly paid

professional, he helped the U.S. cheat poor countries around the

globe out of trillions of dollars by lending them more money than

they could possibly repay and then tak[ing] over their economies.

John Perkins describes himself as a former economic hit man

-- a highly paid professional who cheated countries around the

globe out of trillions of dollars.

============
    Another view of what the book is about.

Synopsis:

In this riveting personal story, John Perkins tells of his own inner journey from willing servant of empire to impassioned advocate for the rights of oppressed people. Covertly recruited by the United States National Security Agency and on the payroll of an international consulting firm, he traveled the world-to Indonesia, Panama, Ecuador, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and other strategically important countries. His job was to implement policies that promoted the interests of the U.S. corporatocracy (a coalition of government, banks, and corporations) while professing to alleviate poverty-policies that alienated many nations and ultimately led to September 11 and growing anti-Americanism. Perkins' story illuminates just how far he and his colleagues-self-described as economic hit men-were willing to go. He explains, for instance, how he helped to implement a secret scheme that funneled billions of Saudi Arabian petrodollars back into the U.S. economy, and that further cemented the intimate relationship between the Islamic fundamentalist House of Saud and a succession of American administrations. Perkins reveals the hidden mechanics of imperial control behind some of the most dramatic events in recent history, such as the fall of the Shah of Iran, the death of Panamanian president Omar Torrijos, and the U.S. invasions of Panama and Iraq. Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, which many people warned Perkins not to write, exposes the little known inner workings of a system that fosters globalization and leads to the impoverishment of millions of people across the planet. It is a compelling story that also offers hope and a vision for realizing the American dream of a just and compassionate world that will bring us greater security.