Black People : The truth about white ‘people’—ten obvious observations

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, your friend dropped the ball, trying to intercept. See reply to Ms. Thing's post...

Obviously, until you refuted her claim, I only knew of the "mutt" comment. Thanks for supporting your assertions, I learned something today ... Correction, she is not my friend, in fact, what you describe is what I've experience also.

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In,

I think number 9 deals with the white mans opinion of his own greatness. The point I wanted to make was tbe attempt to put the belief that they are better that everyone else for something as subjective as beauty. Im a female so I can just talk about what I see. This opinion is drilled into their women buy their man to belive the money they can obtian for their bodies is the limit and the foundation of their self worth.

I think number 9 deals with the white mans opinion of his own greatness. The point I wanted to make was tbe attempt to put the belief that they are better that everyone else for something as subjective as beauty. Im a female so I can just talk about what I see. This opinion is drilled into their women buy their man to belive the money they can obtian for their bodies is the limit and the foundation of their self worth.

That's cool, but the complex would encompass everything, since 'god' as they see it is omnipotent. It's drilled into all of us. Thanks.

Obviously, until you refuted her claim, I only knew of the "mutt" comment. Thanks for supporting your assertions, I learned something today ... Correction, she is not my friend, in fact, what you describe is what I've experience also.

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In,

That reference wasn't an assertion, it's a fact, whether or not your or her knew of it is not my responsibility, and irresponsible of her to jump before looking. I referred to your reply to her post, "Good catch my friend." Thanks for posting the video, I wasn't allowed to.

That reference wasn't an assertion, it's a fact, whether or not your or her knew of it is not my responsibility, and irresponsible of her to jump before looking. I referred to your reply to her post, "Good catch my friend." Thanks for posting the video, I wasn't allowed to.

Which means, if you were allowed to, you would have posted it, and I would not call it an assertion. It remained an assertion until proven, it was on you to prove it, not me, since you submitted the claim, correct?

No one knows everything brother, no one, not even you.

Yes, it was a good catch, and that caused you to show and prove, my brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back