Black People : The truth about race

JohnHorse said:
contiential africans are even worse
:kick:

Continental Africans face a whole spectrum of different challenges, race issues being only one - and not a pressing matter for the common man considering the social circumstances.

One could turn your statement around and say those in the diaspora are "worse" considering they are more "aware", facing these inequalities daily and on a personal direct level, have the tools & understanding to make changes - but still walk in the fog, believing in the multiracial happy family.

:?:

we are divided enough already, and should be more willing to look deeper into our differences, in order to understand how to better unify ourselves.

THE VALUES IN TRUTHS DEPEND ON THE SOURCES OF ORIGINATION

African people aren't regarded as an indiginous people because we predominate on our continent.

I find this rationale to be absolutely ludicrous. The essence of being indigenousness is being first there, or being descended from those who were first there. The problem with descriptions and other qualifications that define and shape international perspectives is that once it has something to do with Africans the goalposts are going to be tweaked and adjusted to confirm with his-story rather than to confirm with the truth.

Obviously I will not place your findings above that of an egyptologist with a long and proven investigative background into this area of study . To quote Doctor Ben, "History is quite clear on the role the Africans, "Negroes" or "Bantus", played in the cultural development of the Persians when they established their nation of Elam. This high culture (civilization) was established by the same Africans who also established their high culture in Kimit, (Egypt, Sais, etc.) Nubia (Sudan, Merowe, etc), Kush (Ethopia, Cush, Axum, etc.).......and all other areas of the African continent" end quote.

Most of the African Historians who exploded the myths and ill-conceived notions of history that followed a pattern of lightening whatever was originally black in futherance of Global White "Tarzan and Jane" scenario support DFoctor Ben's findings. These include everyone from Cheik Ante Diop to Ivan Van Sertima.

If all groups in this world descended from one source, I find the distinction of a variance in the genetic strain of black people or Africans quite inconsequential. For example, how does that impact on things like Sickle Cell Anemia? Does this variance mean that some none African groups are more likely to be suceptible to the trait than Africans of varying genetic strains.

Like I said, we spend too much time in "getting to know you" paternalizations with others, and "although we have commonality of pigment we have deeper differences that we cannot see" with ourselves, rather than acknowledging that the prism through which we are all viewed is disinterested in such distinctions. The genetic differences between Africans did not grant them a pass from being considered qualified for the task of human beast of burden, and does not grant them immunity from traditional discrimination. For a group that continue to be treated and regarded as a stain on the human tapestry regardless of the internal variance in our genome appearance, some of us spend an awful lot of time on these inconsequentials.

The bars and ceilings that keep Africans on reservations of inequality in this world are not permeable to some African genomes and impermeable to others. They have been broadly configured to accomodate that purpose for all of us, regardless of our obsession with these differences. Perhaps if our efforts and concentrations were more focussed on this reality rather than "kumbaya" ministrations, who knows, we might even start making some real progress. That's my tuppence on it anyway.

toma said:
I find this rationale to be absolutely ludicrous. The essence of being indigenousness is being first there, or being descended from those who were first there.

DNA mutates (and natural selection favors the positive mutations and eliminates the negative ones) and no group alive is the exact imitation of the very first homo sapiens. Modern Africans are no more descended from the early homo sapiens then the rest of humanity is (and we don't share a common genetic heritage either, a Sudanese man may belong to the Y-chromosomal haplogroup A whereas a Bantu African man may belong to the Y-chromosomal haplogroup E).

For example, how does that impact on things like Sickle Cell Anemia? Does this variance mean that some none African groups are more likely to be suceptible to the trait than Africans of varying genetic strains.

Sickle cell anemia is a disease (and trait) that exists among people whos ancestors came from regions of the world where malaria was common. Contrary to popular belief, it is not just a "Black disease", it exists among Southern Europeans, Middle Easterners and South Asians as well.

Like I said, we spend too much time in "getting to know you" paternalizations with others, and "although we have commonality of pigment we have deeper differences that we cannot see" with ourselves, rather than acknowledging that the prism through which we are all viewed is disinterested in such distinctions. The genetic differences between Africans did not grant them a pass from being considered qualified for the task of human beast of burden, and does not grant them immunity from traditional discrimination. For a group that continue to be treated and regarded as a stain on the human tapestry regardless of the internal variance in our genome appearance, some of us spend an awful lot of time on these inconsequentials.

All I said was that race is not a biological concept and I posed a question as to how those who are for racial nationalism contextualized this. I never said that I was a pan-humanist or was against any racial idealogy. Personally, I would not be shedding tears if every White people on this planet were to vanish into thin air.

you are interested in information that fits your world view.

What do you think my worldview is?

toma said:
The bars and ceilings that keep Africans on reservations of inequality in this world are not permeable to some African genomes and impermeable to others. They have been broadly configured to accommodate that purpose for all of us, regardless of our obsession with these differences. Perhaps if our efforts and concentrations were more focused on this reality rather than "kumbaya" ministrations, who knows, we might even start making some real progress. That's my tuppence on it anyway.
yes, the global white supremacy is agnostic. the system is set up to keep all of us down. the only thing to do is to co opt it and turn it to our will.

African_Prince said:
What do you think my worldview is?
you have stated that you only accept the material world. you believe that is all that exists. you have no interest in the truth. the truth goes beyond material. you are only interested in bits of information that support you basic core beliefs. anything else, you reject.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back