Black Jokes Humor : The truth about newspapers

dstny

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 27, 2004
Two young boys are walking down the street. Out from and alley runs a rabid rottweiler and attacks the 2nd boy. The first boy grabs a 2X4 laying near the alley and beats the dog to death and saves his friend's life.

A reporter from the St. Louis Post Dispatch gets wind of the story and requests an interview from the 1st boy. He runs the story on the front page and the headline reads: Rams Fan Bravely Saves Friend's Life From A Rabid Rottweiler

The boy calls the reporter and says, "I'm not a Rams fan." The reporter says, "Well, I just thought that since you are from St. Louis that you would be a Rams fan. I'll correct the mistake in tomorrow's paper."

The next day the front page reads: Chiefs Fan Bravely Saves Friend's Life From Rabid Rottweiler The boy calls the reporter and says, "I'm not a Chiefs fan either!" The reporter says, "Are you a fan of football at all?"

The boy says, "Yes. In fact, I am a die hard Cowboys fan." The reporter agrees to note the change in the next day's newspaper.

The next day the front page reads: Red Neck B*s*a*d Kills Beloved Family Pet!

Shoulda quit while he was a chief

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back