Black Spirituality Religion : The Truth About Fate and Destiny.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    For those of us that have dared to peek behind the curtain. There are many futures in front of us, our minds- and the state of our minds invite them. From time to time I have questioned the truth about "Fate and Destiny"- is everything already predetermined, and are we simply- moving along the tracks of time like a train, unable to sway from the path already laid before us?

I can provide an interesting theory based upon my recent studies, but first- we must also speak about prophecy- as the two are indeed related, as well as psychic ability. To be honest, I've seen the death of Michael Jackson play out in my visions many years ago. I had always believed in back of mind that he had somehow resisted the fate I saw. I was wrong. His demise happened in the very same way that I saw it.

I felt that MJ's demise was due solely to his internal pain. The last thing MJ ever wanted to do, was fail- and especially in front of his fans. Yes- for those of us asking- he did take his life. He wanted to be remembered in the same light as Elvis Presley. And he already knew he would go under the same conditions because he planned it that way. The Doctor with him was his own personal Dr. Kevorkian- a suicide Doctor.

Please remember that MJ was not a student of the occult, but a Master- despite his internal pain and childish/feminine demeanor- he knew exactly what he was doing and why. The way he transited allowed him a more conscious death, so he was able to retain more of his memory.

It is said that we can change our Destiny, but we cannot change our Fate. Fate is law, the inevitable. Many have seen the Death of Michael Jackson, could anyone stop it? No. It was fate. Fate is something already written, a choice already made before the incarnation. It is said also said that a Prophecy cannot be changed, even by the Psychic/Prophet that sees it.

The truth about Fate and Destiny reminds me of how some Directors and screen writers create their movies. Some things they write into the manuscript cannot be changed, but some things can be played around with. Fate provides a basic backdrop of laws to govern the story, Destiny provides for us a list of options for what we are able to do to navigate ourselves within the structure of that given reality.

A children's educational cartoon explains this concept even better. PBS' "Super Why" is a show about little spelling super heroes that enter story books in order to fully understand some of their life questions. While in the story there are some things they are able to change by simply changing the words of the story to something different.

[​IMG]

This may very well be exactly what all of us are doing here. Reality is only a story that has already been written. Perhaps even a famous story about spiritual development that we have all read as beings. Now we are inside the story attempting to change the things that we can change in order to alter the outcome.

Fate suggests that we are all part of something that has already been decided, there is no changing it. For example, there is a Universe, an Earth- a Sun- a Moon- etc, if these things were to change there is no story for anyone of us. The breathing of air, the eating of food etc- such things of course have gone unchanged for millions of years. Yet- we are all playing a character within this story. Like Actors in a play. We have already read the script before being born unto the stage we call Reality. There are many things that we know subconsciously about our Character, that we are not allowed to know consciously- as it will indeed force us to attempt to change everything. This is however what is beginning to happen with allot of people. And if so, it could only mean that we are ready to begin another story.

What is being said here is something some of the most deepest thinkers on the planet have already figured out. Indeed we all have free will- and we all have the will of our true selves- the God and the Goddess beings that we are. Yet we have also agreed to the laws of other creators that govern over us, and in doing so we have surrendered- temporarily - much of our power to access the overall Reality that our higher minds are assigned too. Sometimes undercover police officers develop a dual- identity, this can happen when they've been undercover too long and have adapted to the lifestyle of the Character they are playing. Eventually one identity suppresses and overpowers the other.

What is the Fate of these Characters we are playing? They die but they also reproduce. The Character Michael Jackson was playing has been on the planet for eons. He has been around since Ancient times. He was known more as great sorcerer and Magician. Yes these Characters die, but they live on forever within the story. They disappear and reappear, if the story is kept alive- the Characters are kept alive within the story. But when the story is forgotten- so too are the Characters. A recent movie titled "Ink Heart" goes deeper into this concept.

He or She that speaks the words of an Ancient book outloud, will awaken the souls of the Ancients. Now there are laws decided by Fate that many rulers of this world fear to teach us. It our Destiny to awaken the sleeping God or Goddess within, and it is the duty of Fate to provide a path towards our Destiny.

2. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    I don't have much to say about this topic as of right now but I just wanted to say :wave: Hi Meta, great to see you...

Astrologer4U

3. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    What kind of 'God/dess' is it who can determine his/her fate but cannot change it? I mean who or what is the "Scriptwriter" of this legal drama we are following?

4. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    As always...

you bring forth a great deal of insight as well as conscious reckoning...!

As the majority of our people "are unplugged" we know nothing of nor are we in touch with the perception of our blueprint (e.g cosmogony; cosmology)

The phenomena exists; however anbd there is not hocu-pocus involved - what so ever...!

I don't claim to be a psyhic or anything like that - however I always knew for some odd reason that Michael Jackson would not reach old age...

Thanks for providing this post, much appreciated as always...

Ase' Fine:qqb015:

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Great seeing you too Goddess Astrologer4U! And I know you will be able to provide us with your understanding about Fate and Destiny as it does deal allot with astrology.

Blaklioness, this seems to be one of those old ancient mathematical problems. Why can't we change our Fate? This same problem is dealt with on a science fiction level with time travel, movies like Deja Vu, Back to the Future etc. In the movie Deja Vu, they said to change one thing would be like you didn't change anything at all, or by changing something you only create an alternate dimension where that change takes place.

It would seem difficult to perform such experiments ourselves as we have no way of traveling into the past and traveling back into the future to see how everything plays out. With a higher awareness however, there is allot that can be seen. I've noticed that there are alternate Fates all around us, living themselves out inside the same dimension. As we share our lives with family and friends, we may notice that some of our decisions parallel but the outcome to those decisions are different. We should study these things because they hold clues about how that God/Goddess energy is working for us.

For example, Brothers and Sisters from the same Mother and Father are genetically the same being. What makes them different is of course the soul within the body and their cosmological influences. But sometimes, some Brothers and Sisters who are not twins can be born within the same sign and even have the same vibrations. For every decision made most likely the result will be the same.

Close friends usually share some of the same vibrations. I have some friends that are my future, whereas I am their past. Meaning, everything that happens to them will in fact happen to me if I stay the same course. And what has happened with me has already happened to them. I was able to change allot of what was going on in my life by studying my friends, and what the outcome of their choices were. Most of us might believe that friends are separate individuals but not always, most friends belong to the same spiritual network and it may be true also that we are the very same being experiencing reality from different bodies.

What this means is that there is an outcome embedded into every choice. And the reason perhaps we cannot change our Fate is because we are often so unwilling to change our choices. For every decision there is a storyline that goes with it. Basically it boils down to cause and effect. Now of course the high Magicians and Spiritual practitioners learn interesting ways around some of this. Let's say MJ decided to pull a Dave Chappelle move and went to Africa, to a group of people that didn't love and know him for being Michael Jackson. Lets say he lived there for 4-5 years. Yes of course removed from the storyline of his regular life he would be able to resist the Fate laid out for him. But it's possible he would have to live that way for the rest of his life, as a return to being MJ- in the way he was doing before would always prompt the ending that was already written into his story.

We are all creators and co-creators in the script. We create our own story, but we co-create the stories we share collectively. When a Man and Woman come together to share a life, they then became co-creators for one another's story. What I find interesting is that the co-habitation and marriage between Man and Woman is one of the ways to create alternate Fates and Destinies. The reason why is the opposite mate becomes a distributive signal towards our overall decision making. There is a negative and positive in that. The negative is- that person can keep you away from a positive Destiny and a positive Fate. The positive is- that person can keep you away from a negative Destiny and a negative Fate.

The work around for this is that Man and Woman should never be over consumed by each other. Because in the end, both will end up blaming the other for not being able to reach their Destiny, even when that Destiny was a negative one- because the negative Destiny perhaps was something we wrote into our story on purpose in order to remind us of something, or even kill us in our due time. It's possible that all deaths are suicides.

A Man driving along the road saw a car rolled over on it's side on fire. He gets out, sees a Woman and child trapped inside the car, he fights hard to free the Mother and her Son out of the car. They get out, and as they run away from the car- he himself gets caught in the car, his arm becomes stuck. The car explodes.

About 10 minutes before this, a Man was driving along this very same road, his cell phone rings and he searches around his car to find it- his eyes are no longer on the road- he is headed directly towards a Woman driving with her Son in the backseat. She swerves to avoid a collision. He never saw what happened, he finds the phone- answers the call and continues driving. The Man goes home- opens the door and startles a Robber in the act of burglarizing his home. He is shot dead.

The Man's Security company called him and told him someone was breaking into his home and the police were on their way.

These things actually do happen. Without the proper understanding they appear to be terrible Fates. Let's look again. Do we really think the Man saving the Woman and child from the burning car didn't suspect that it was about to explode? Perhaps not on a conscious level. But at a deeper level we are all understand how this Universe works. There is no such thing as an untimely Death. And knowing that someone was robbing his house, why did the 2nd Man go home? Because consciously he wanted to confront this thief assuming the police would be there in a few moments anyway. But certainly there had to be some foreshadowing of danger? There always is, sometimes we choose to ignore it.

Science has been trying to figure out Fate and Destiny for some time now. Movies like "Premonition" and "The Lake House" give a more subtle understanding of how Fate and Destiny can be altered, or at least attempted. Both star Sandra Bullock interestingly enough.

Disconnected from our higher selves, yes we basically walk along the path of the Character we are playing. Yet sometimes it is felt we have no choice. Sometimes in order to avoid a very negative Fate, the higher self can find an alternate storyline that we may not be willing to approach. For example, to avoid Death- is to constantly haunted by Death. To avoid Pain is to be constantly haunted by Pain. To avoid Suffering is to be constantly haunted by Suffering. Because we've placed life into everything we concentrate on. To avoid something we bring the fear of it to life. We can move away from America in body, but we also have to move away from America in mind. We can move to Africa in body, but we also have to move to Africa in mind. If it still exists in the mind we have not avoided anything, we have only delayed an outcome.

6. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    The truth about Fate and Destiny*

MA`AT HOTEP

Today was yesterday and yesterday was the tomorrow that now is today! They are all one and the same. The question is...what are we going to do about changing our collective REALITY that still is our collective Fate and Destiny until we change it.

What we don't do today will have to be done tomorrow because it was not done yesterday and won't be done tomorrow if we choose to not change our collective reality...our own selves...today. The Earth is spinning around the SUN and is also turning itself...time is only a subject because we can see day light when the SUN is visible to us and...Sleep when it is dark because the SUN is on the other side of our planet.

So our bodies can build new cells in the darkness of creation that is still taking place...and go through the process of rebuilding itself...when the SUN is on the other side of our planet...then we call this night...the only thing that has happen is...when we see the SUN and when we don't see the SUN or AMEN RA..."Time does not exist". Your state of mind is your only...Fate and Destiny!

We think in terms of foolishness...that tells us that we don't have to worry about doing any thing today because it can just be placed in the hands of someone (spook) else...who is going to take our own responsibility This is why nothing has...or ever will happen to change our collective or personal reality...this is insanity to even think that there is some entity out side some ware out there on the edge of the milky way that is going to do for us what we must do for our selves.
    This is the mind of a slave who don't know self or any thing else except the illusions and myths given to them by some one else...this is not by any means from the creator that created you along with every thing else in creation / universe.

Why don't we have a holy book that tells us how to breath? Why don't we have a holy book that tells us how to eat, sleep, walk, talk, smell, see, hear, feel and to digest food in our belly and to reproduce our selves through what we call SEX??? Because the books that are in question are all inside of our (DNA) minds by...NATURE and you don't need any book for that except yourself.

But now we come to our greatest gift...our minds that can do all of these things...except control ourselves because we have bought into...Religions that teach us just enough to stay the slaves we have become. WE ARE OUR OWN FATE...WE ARE THE ONLY ONES TO CONTROL OUR OWN FATE AND DESTINY!

Who controls the fate and destiny of the universe? Every thing that is...always was in the spiritual realm that does not have any significance to TIME. Today...every thing we hear, learn about or stumble on...has to take a back seat to the SPOOK that we give all of our POWER to...ware did you get the POWER in the first place? The power comes from your creator that created you...and you are just a small speck in the universe that is not...Muslim, Christian, Jew or any other man made concocted religion.

How can we think we can even talk about any thing such as Fate or Destiny when we won't even take the time to understand ware the real Power is coming from that we are given a part of to use for our own survival? But instead we...turn everything over to something (spook) that don't even exist in any creation that we are a part of?? Why does the creator of the (All) every-thing...now need us to do anything...other than something for our self...every thing else is already in motion and moving on its own by the power it has been given...except US...who have become religious!?

We were here even before the creation of the THING...then after the energy bodies were created for us to use for a time...the ancestors knew what they were created to do and become. Now today some how...we don't know anything except how to be too proud to think because we are taught to give the power of thinking over to something or some one else...now we have become a foolish people...who don't know our ancestors or our selves...this is our fate and destiny that only we have the power to change.

Ase`

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Profound wisdom Bro. Moorfius. I also believe some if not most of our faults lie in the fact that we have abandoned our observation of nature, the stars and our overall Universe, which as we are still taught in Africa is a reflection of the deepest part of our consciousness. That is basically all "know thyself" means.

We also forget it was these very practices that gave birth to the world's first religions in the first place. It's like become a Scientist for the sake of being a Scientist and not for learning science and finding answers. Or becoming so-called Divine for the sake of Divinity without learning what the Divine is and how it is accomplished in Man. You see, even those of us that preach against Religion, are very much Religious- because we cannot divert ourselves from a practice that is obviously preventing us from seeing an overall picture. It is this, and not religion that is our fall from grace, which is to be totally connected with our higher minds and selves at all times.

Anyone that can truly break away from their own rhetoric from time to time is certainly in contact with their higher self. Because in truth we are beyond the Characters we believe ourselves to be, whether they be- Black, African- Christian, Muslim etc. These are only Characters in a play. All based on a script. But there is nothing new under the Sun. We've been dealing with these truths for some time now.

http://www.duboislc.org/html/Proverbs.html

We've all been repeating these same proverbs over and over and over and over. So obviously our books are indeed within us. Obviously the truth is within all. There are eons of wisdom within these words, but also principles attached to them.

Routine and prejudice distort vision. Each man thinks his own horizon is the limit of the world.
    We mustn't confuse mastery with mimicry, knowledge with superstitious ignorance.
    You will free yourself when you learn to be neutral and follow the instructions of your heart without letting things perturb you. This is the way of Maat.

Interesting how many fail to comprehend them, even though it's basic mathematical common sense. And here is the simplest yet deepest of them all:

Judge by cause, not by effect.

This- I would suggest is why we are still in the state we are in as a people, also why it seems why so very few are reaching their Destiny. It is because we judge reality as well as each other based upon the effect. All of this is dealing directly with Fate and Destiny. What we are speaking about here is Causality- physics, nature etc. We speak about being Black and African- those are effects. What caused it? Do we "determine" the effect? Or is the effect caused by random events in the Universe. While science still debates these things, the obvious answer by now should be both. But to judge based upon the effect is often where we lose sight. Looking Black or African is only an effect. Not everyone that looks black is connected to the same mainframe of morals and ideals. IE- we do not share the same "causes."

Since we all have the power of the highest Creators, we are all the Gods and Goddesses of our own being, we must realize that this is a God school. Many of us are fallen Gods and Goddesses, fallen Creators and thus- this learning is a return to our previous selves. Until we cut through the fat, and command the Universe with that great IAM- which is also AUM, we are still following a path laid for us by other Gods/Goddesses. Sometimes that is our will, sometimes it is not. The suppression our of own personal unknown- will almost always lead to slavery. But even slavery is a choice.

Being a Woman or a Man is also an effect. It is both determined by free will and created based upon the mechanics of the quantum Universe. Because of this not all Men and Women share the same causes either. Yet, if we did judge Men and Women based upon their causes- we would see a bigger picture. We would understand then why not all of us will suffer the same Fate or possess the same Destiny.

8. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Some people have already noticed that a strong wind of terrible events has been breezing by for some time now. I've noticed allot of machines and computers going down lately, cars on the side of the road, heart attacks happening within hours or days of each other. These things seem to always happen, but not all at once- not all grouped together as they've been happening recently.

I've known a few people going through a series of unfortunate events. I myself watched as each tire on my car went out right after the other. It was as if some mysterious spirit was going around causing chaos. Then I started hearing people talk about the "bad karma" they've been having.

When we are in touch with the higher self, we know what to do in situations like this. The magicians and the Spiritual practitioners that truly study their craft know what to do. It's all about taking control of your Universe. Such things will always happen, for whatever reason- perhaps it's in the stars. Perhaps it's just a season that is upon us. But such events take place during a period when we are surrendering ourselves to our reality, just allowing things to happen.

The question most people have is, well- how do I take control of my reality? When things start going terribly wrong for me- how to I reverse it? Personally, I follow my inner Guides. If the higher self tells you to take all the money out your wallet and give it to a the first homeless person you see- then do it. All actions are commands that instruct our Universe. The thing is, most people are unwilling to listen to that higher Self talking, or even worse- unwilling to listen period by tapping into themselves.

Or, we may expect that we have to do something really really big in order to change the order of our lives. It is no so at all. The theory called "The butterfly effect" comes from chaos theory, which basically says doing something very small can cause a huge change.

In ritual magick- we learn that an altar is a workstation, similar to a keyboard. Just as we produce commands from a keyboard, we can also create commands from an altar. It is in fact- the same. Knowing which keys to press, produces a desired effect. The same is with pen or pencil. It is said- the pen is mightier than the sword. Again- doing something very small can cause a huge change.

Anyone that becomes a victim of a series of unfortunate events has basically lost control of the wheel. It happens to everyone, and sometimes it does happen to allot of people at the same time. Our true being exists in a place beyond time and space, so saying we didn't see something coming is no real excuse. If I have drawings I did as a child of myself doing what I am doing now- then certainly many Africans saw the slave masters coming. But like the Man that goes home and get's shot by the Robber, perhaps we go through with a negative Fate assuming someone will appear to save us.
    Some people regardless of what, never seem to believe anything negative could truly happen to them. Even though negative things happen to their "type" all the time.

Our type is not based upon the effect, but the cause. Fate is the unchangeable. That we are Gods/Goddesses- is our Fate, this is unchangeable. Which means regardless of what we believe ourselves to be, it is unchangeable. We are defined as Gods/Goddesses by our causes. Thus, we are not all the same type. The catch-22 here is that a God/Goddess becomes whatever they believe themselves to be, because we are Creators.
    This is solely the reason why the study of our cause is so important. If the Creator judges itself based upon the Created- the most essential part of our being goes unrecognized.

If I lived in a neighborhood where Men wearing red shirts were arrested and thrown into jail every day, if I wanted to go to jail I would wear a red shirt, if I wanted to be a rebel I would wear a red shirt, if I was ignorant or stupid- I would wear a red shirt. Either way- I'm going to jail if I have on a red shirt because a pattern has already determined that. Such- would be classified as Fate.

How about being Black?

[​IMG]

Is changing the Fate of Black Men in America the same as changing a red shirt? Ultimately, this is where we can decide our power to change our Fate.
    Of course it is not the Destiny of Black Men to go to prison, but it is often our Fate. Again. We must judge the cause and not the effect.

In the case of the red shirt, one could decide to move out of that neighborhood, or decide not to wear a red shirt. Just as well, many have chosen not to be classified as Black, and even to move out the neighborhoods where racist patterns exist, or even out of America altogether.
    Is the changing of Fate that simple?

One of the reasons our ancients studied nature and animals in particular is because Man is indeed still an animal with primitive animal instincts, the study of certain characteristics in animals helps us to understand the characteristics in ourselves. This would help to explain why Men wearing red shirts are arrested more often than any other color. It could only be that this color brings out a quality that Cops who are already at a very primitive mental state (due to the nature of their work) dislike and react to in a negative way.

And in most cases- being a Black Man is all the color you need. This is true even for Black Cops, as one Cop told me- "I see Brothas all day long getting arrested." And this is a Cop that works in a White neighborhood. Red- like the Black Man brings the fear and anger out in some people, and most people seek to do away with what they fear. We have to come to the root of the fear, the cause and not the effect if we wish to change the Fate.

A serious cause is that Whites in America have never been able to develop a real economic system of wealth outside of slavery. Slavery has been the highest wealth earner to date. The prison system is just part of it, but also the secret prisons- like our ghettos, sports/entertainment/fashion/religious industries can fund the overall cause. Now the basis of this fear- has extended itself into terrorism. America will hope to earn it's living by policing the planet in the same way it has policed the streets of America.

Men wearing red shirts will continue to go to jail, because the real system running the earth is still very primitive. Black Men will continue to go to jail because he is the most feared, and White people feel safe seeing Black Men in prisons- its a good sell. This is how the story is going, and it will continue to go this way- until the chief script writers change the story.

We could tap into those altars and keyboards again and start using the real powers granted to us. We have lost control of the wheel. There has been no true declaration of cosmic power by Black people for hundreds of years- at least nothing beyond our cultural power.

There are only a random few that are causing cosmic events, and they are not sufficient enough to change the overall patterns. Yet if we judged ourselves based upon cause, we would realize that while not all Blacks share the same causes, we do share the causes of billions of people around the globe that do not classify as Black or African. Such- will be the harsh lesson we will have to learn. Not all the Ancestors of great power classify as African either. Many are asiatics, akkadians etc, and their descendants are scattered in different races of color.

9. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Ok...thank you for giving me another bit of information to go into my "things that CLICK"/"another piece of the PUZZLE" notebook. I think I mentioned it before---my feelings about the nature of God/desses and how un-wise and/or useless it would be for such entities to forget who they are upon crossing over to this realm; the prolonged disconnect is causing problems and is why, imho, they and their progeny are unable to make a conscious REconnection. Forgetting means that that which should be accomplished continues to be neglected. A system would HAVE to be in place in conjunction with the "other side" such that forgetfulness is monitored---i.e. so that the script is either enforced or allowed to be altered as desired by the will of those individual God/desses who desire the change. This is the purpose of the altar you mentioned, right? What, in detail, would such an altar entail? People cannot get in control of the wheel when consciousness/awareness/knowledge of the LAWS that drive this experience are part of the greater DISconnect. NEEDING to change who we are as we exist here (i.e. needing to change OUT of the 'red shirts') in order to exist with dignity means we should never have been here to begin with.....right?, wrong?, or back to using our CREATOR status to alter Fate? Again, thank you.

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Very very powerful thoughts Queen Sistah Blaklioness. The forgetting period is indeed a problem, also the retrieval period of our full consciousness is a problem.

When I make my own journeys to that otherside, either thru dreams or meditations- what I try to do is just sit and listen, learn, adsorb. From time to time I get pieces of information that make so much sense that it puts everything into perspective.

I was told something very interesting about the forgetting period/retrieval period we are speaking about here. When we incarnate into this realm it takes on average about 40 years to get our full download of consciousness. Now, this is not something I've heard before anywhere- besides being told this by my Teachers on the otherside. It would certainly make a great deal of difference if we knew.

Of course because we were so spiritual as a people on our Motherland most definitely this was something that was taught. The initiations, the rites of passage- were all done as a way to prepare us for when that download was complete. On average it takes about 40 years. There are some that manage to get a full download of consciousness by the age of 7. This is when the child remembers their purpose, remembers the family of spirits that prepared them for their incarnation etc.,- they know exactly when they were born into the world.

Now we may call them indigo, crystal children etc. These are people with very strong psychic powers also. Jesus Christ is also an allegory for such people, as they've always been part of Human evolution. This is all very interesting, especially considering how most of us view the wayward youth. Well- according to history the youth have always been wayward without the guidance of the Adults that initiate them. Overall by the age 7 we all reach the period of forgetfulness if we have not been nurtured to retain our connection to that otherside. Even when a child doesn't have that higher awareness some people are gifted with, so long as that connection with the other side is left open they will be fine. This is not the world we live in currently.

Most Africans and native people build their societies and cultures around the methods of reconnecting with the spirit world and keeping retaining memories of that otherside. Keeping those doors open has to be a collective and communal effort too. If we could imagine that by typing and posting on a forum that's online we are also actually typing and posting commands into the spirit world, then we understand how altars work. Essentially these are ways to program the Universe on a quantum level.

The internet is part of the quantum Universe of energy, electricity and signals that are both cosmic as well as earthly. Our spiritual traditions incorporated methods of reconnecting that made provisions for the fact that we do forget, we do get distracted and we lose our mind entirely. The loophole for a Universe built on laws is that the study of those laws- the causes and effects and their conditions can be tweaked and modified by the user.

When I was younger I was skeptical about things like voodoo dolls which made no sense to me. How can you stick a pin in a doll and that person the doll represents feels the pain? But as I've grown older, studied more- experimented more- a larger picture reveals itself. You see, even the magick of a voodoo doll has to follow Fate and Destiny. It is the God/Goddess energy that forges the doll, it is the Spiritual practitioners that "knows" he or she can produce the causes and effects. We should know that it is that intent, that determining factor of the user that produces the result. The other ingredients only help to open up that user's mind to the point where they truly believe what they are doing will work. Again- it is the accessing of that higher self and God mind that is the real power behind all magick and craft.

Now many religious people may not believe in such things. Christians especially will say that if it is not the will of Christ it cannot be done. Remember I mentioned that Christ also represents the ones that reach full consciousness by age 7, these are the Christ conscious ones. I was also told that our world became a place of spiritual slavery and that the feet and the hands of the most powerful people are tied, as well as our brains. Meaning a spell of some sort was placed these parts of the body in particular. What this means is that, yes- Christs are born into the world all the time, coming here to change what they can- and to save people. But. There is a spell in place that keeps them bound. This means they can't do any real work. They try but they can't do it.

Hence- it appears to me that any prayer to Jesus Christ- as he is drawn up, painted and described- is also a prayer to keep the Christ conscious ones crucified. Interestingly enough, most Christians don't believe in voodoo dolls. Then what do we call this?

[​IMG]

All over the world, it is such images that are worshiped. The hands, the feet and the brain are bound, in pain. But again- we lack a greater understand of stories and how they command our Universe- fact or fiction.