Black Spirituality Religion : The Truth About Fate and Destiny.

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
For those of us that have dared to peek behind the curtain. There are many futures in front of us, our minds- and the state of our minds invite them. From time to time I have questioned the truth about "Fate and Destiny"- is everything already predetermined, and are we simply- moving along the tracks of time like a train, unable to sway from the path already laid before us?

I can provide an interesting theory based upon my recent studies, but first- we must also speak about prophecy- as the two are indeed related, as well as psychic ability. To be honest, I've seen the death of Michael Jackson play out in my visions many years ago. I had always believed in back of mind that he had somehow resisted the fate I saw. I was wrong. His demise happened in the very same way that I saw it.

I felt that MJ's demise was due solely to his internal pain. The last thing MJ ever wanted to do, was fail- and especially in front of his fans. Yes- for those of us asking- he did take his life. He wanted to be remembered in the same light as Elvis Presley. And he already knew he would go under the same conditions because he planned it that way. The Doctor with him was his own personal Dr. Kevorkian- a suicide Doctor.

Please remember that MJ was not a student of the occult, but a Master- despite his internal pain and childish/feminine demeanor- he knew exactly what he was doing and why. The way he transited allowed him a more conscious death, so he was able to retain more of his memory.

It is said that we can change our Destiny, but we cannot change our Fate. Fate is law, the inevitable. Many have seen the Death of Michael Jackson, could anyone stop it? No. It was fate. Fate is something already written, a choice already made before the incarnation. It is said also said that a Prophecy cannot be changed, even by the Psychic/Prophet that sees it.

The truth about Fate and Destiny reminds me of how some Directors and screen writers create their movies. Some things they write into the manuscript cannot be changed, but some things can be played around with. Fate provides a basic backdrop of laws to govern the story, Destiny provides for us a list of options for what we are able to do to navigate ourselves within the structure of that given reality.

A children's educational cartoon explains this concept even better. PBS' "Super Why" is a show about little spelling super heroes that enter story books in order to fully understand some of their life questions. While in the story there are some things they are able to change by simply changing the words of the story to something different.

6a00d834525ccb69e201156f926b60970c-800wi

This may very well be exactly what all of us are doing here. Reality is only a story that has already been written. Perhaps even a famous story about spiritual development that we have all read as beings. Now we are inside the story attempting to change the things that we can change in order to alter the outcome.

Fate suggests that we are all part of something that has already been decided, there is no changing it. For example, there is a Universe, an Earth- a Sun- a Moon- etc, if these things were to change there is no story for anyone of us. The breathing of air, the eating of food etc- such things of course have gone unchanged for millions of years. Yet- we are all playing a character within this story. Like Actors in a play. We have already read the script before being born unto the stage we call Reality. There are many things that we know subconsciously about our Character, that we are not allowed to know consciously- as it will indeed force us to attempt to change everything. This is however what is beginning to happen with allot of people. And if so, it could only mean that we are ready to begin another story.

What is being said here is something some of the most deepest thinkers on the planet have already figured out. Indeed we all have free will- and we all have the will of our true selves- the God and the Goddess beings that we are. Yet we have also agreed to the laws of other creators that govern over us, and in doing so we have surrendered- temporarily - much of our power to access the overall Reality that our higher minds are assigned too. Sometimes undercover police officers develop a dual- identity, this can happen when they've been undercover too long and have adapted to the lifestyle of the Character they are playing. Eventually one identity suppresses and overpowers the other.

What is the Fate of these Characters we are playing? They die but they also reproduce. The Character Michael Jackson was playing has been on the planet for eons. He has been around since Ancient times. He was known more as great sorcerer and Magician. Yes these Characters die, but they live on forever within the story. They disappear and reappear, if the story is kept alive- the Characters are kept alive within the story. But when the story is forgotten- so too are the Characters. A recent movie titled "Ink Heart" goes deeper into this concept.

He or She that speaks the words of an Ancient book outloud, will awaken the souls of the Ancients. Now there are laws decided by Fate that many rulers of this world fear to teach us. It our Destiny to awaken the sleeping God or Goddess within, and it is the duty of Fate to provide a path towards our Destiny.

What kind of 'God/dess' is it who can determine his/her fate but cannot change it? I mean who or what is the "Scriptwriter" of this legal drama we are following?

For those of us that have dared to peek behind the curtain. There are many futures in front of us, our minds- and the state of our minds invite them. From time to time I have questioned the truth about "Fate and Destiny"- is everything already predetermined, and are we simply- moving along the tracks of time like a train, unable to sway from the path already laid before us?

I can provide an interesting theory based upon my recent studies, but first- we must also speak about prophecy- as the two are indeed related, as well as psychic ability. To be honest, I've seen the death of Michael Jackson play out in my visions many years ago. I had always believed in back of mind that he had somehow resisted the fate I saw. I was wrong. His demise happened in the very same way that I saw it.

I felt that MJ's demise was due solely to his internal pain. The last thing MJ ever wanted to do, was fail- and especially in front of his fans. Yes- for those of us asking- he did take his life. He wanted to be remembered in the same light as Elvis Presley. And he already knew he would go under the same conditions because he planned it that way. The Doctor with him was his own personal Dr. Kevorkian- a suicide Doctor.

Please remember that MJ was not a student of the occult, but a Master- despite his internal pain and childish/feminine demeanor- he knew exactly what he was doing and why. The way he transited allowed him a more conscious death, so he was able to retain more of his memory.

It is said that we can change our Destiny, but we cannot change our Fate. Fate is law, the inevitable. Many have seen the Death of Michael Jackson, could anyone stop it? No. It was fate. Fate is something already written, a choice already made before the incarnation. It is said also said that a Prophecy cannot be changed, even by the Psychic/Prophet that sees it.

The truth about Fate and Destiny reminds me of how some Directors and screen writers create their movies. Some things they write into the manuscript cannot be changed, but some things can be played around with. Fate provides a basic backdrop of laws to govern the story, Destiny provides for us a list of options for what we are able to do to navigate ourselves within the structure of that given reality.

A children's educational cartoon explains this concept even better. PBS' "Super Why" is a show about little spelling super heroes that enter story books in order to fully understand some of their life questions. While in the story there are some things they are able to change by simply changing the words of the story to something different.

6a00d834525ccb69e201156f926b60970c-800wi

This may very well be exactly what all of us are doing here. Reality is only a story that has already been written. Perhaps even a famous story about spiritual development that we have all read as beings. Now we are inside the story attempting to change the things that we can change in order to alter the outcome.

Fate suggests that we are all part of something that has already been decided, there is no changing it. For example, there is a Universe, an Earth- a Sun- a Moon- etc, if these things were to change there is no story for anyone of us. The breathing of air, the eating of food etc- such things of course have gone unchanged for millions of years. Yet- we are all playing a character within this story. Like Actors in a play. We have already read the script before being born unto the stage we call Reality. There are many things that we know subconsciously about our Character, that we are not allowed to know consciously- as it will indeed force us to attempt to change everything. This is however what is beginning to happen with allot of people. And if so, it could only mean that we are ready to begin another story.

What is being said here is something some of the most deepest thinkers on the planet have already figured out. Indeed we all have free will- and we all have the will of our true selves- the God and the Goddess beings that we are. Yet we have also agreed to the laws of other creators that govern over us, and in doing so we have surrendered- temporarily - much of our power to access the overall Reality that our higher minds are assigned too. Sometimes undercover police officers develop a dual- identity, this can happen when they've been undercover too long and have adapted to the lifestyle of the Character they are playing. Eventually one identity suppresses and overpowers the other.

What is the Fate of these Characters we are playing? They die but they also reproduce. The Character Michael Jackson was playing has been on the planet for eons. He has been around since Ancient times. He was known more as great sorcerer and Magician. Yes these Characters die, but they live on forever within the story. They disappear and reappear, if the story is kept alive- the Characters are kept alive within the story. But when the story is forgotten- so too are the Characters. A recent movie titled "Ink Heart" goes deeper into this concept.

He or She that speaks the words of an Ancient book outloud, will awaken the souls of the Ancients. Now there are laws decided by Fate that many rulers of this world fear to teach us. It our Destiny to awaken the sleeping God or Goddess within, and it is the duty of Fate to provide a path towards our Destiny.

As always...

you bring forth a great deal of insight as well as conscious reckoning...!

As the majority of our people "are unplugged" we know nothing of nor are we in touch with the perception of our blueprint (e.g cosmogony; cosmology)

The phenomena exists; however anbd there is not hocu-pocus involved - what so ever...!

I don't claim to be a psyhic or anything like that - however I always knew for some odd reason that Michael Jackson would not reach old age...

Thanks for providing this post, much appreciated as always...

Ase' Fine:qqb015:

Great seeing you too Goddess Astrologer4U! And I know you will be able to provide us with your understanding about Fate and Destiny as it does deal allot with astrology.

Blaklioness, this seems to be one of those old ancient mathematical problems. Why can't we change our Fate? This same problem is dealt with on a science fiction level with time travel, movies like Deja Vu, Back to the Future etc. In the movie Deja Vu, they said to change one thing would be like you didn't change anything at all, or by changing something you only create an alternate dimension where that change takes place.

It would seem difficult to perform such experiments ourselves as we have no way of traveling into the past and traveling back into the future to see how everything plays out. With a higher awareness however, there is allot that can be seen. I've noticed that there are alternate Fates all around us, living themselves out inside the same dimension. As we share our lives with family and friends, we may notice that some of our decisions parallel but the outcome to those decisions are different. We should study these things because they hold clues about how that God/Goddess energy is working for us.

For example, Brothers and Sisters from the same Mother and Father are genetically the same being. What makes them different is of course the soul within the body and their cosmological influences. But sometimes, some Brothers and Sisters who are not twins can be born within the same sign and even have the same vibrations. For every decision made most likely the result will be the same.

Close friends usually share some of the same vibrations. I have some friends that are my future, whereas I am their past. Meaning, everything that happens to them will in fact happen to me if I stay the same course. And what has happened with me has already happened to them. I was able to change allot of what was going on in my life by studying my friends, and what the outcome of their choices were. Most of us might believe that friends are separate individuals but not always, most friends belong to the same spiritual network and it may be true also that we are the very same being experiencing reality from different bodies.

What this means is that there is an outcome embedded into every choice. And the reason perhaps we cannot change our Fate is because we are often so unwilling to change our choices. For every decision there is a storyline that goes with it. Basically it boils down to cause and effect. Now of course the high Magicians and Spiritual practitioners learn interesting ways around some of this. Let's say MJ decided to pull a Dave Chappelle move and went to Africa, to a group of people that didn't love and know him for being Michael Jackson. Lets say he lived there for 4-5 years. Yes of course removed from the storyline of his regular life he would be able to resist the Fate laid out for him. But it's possible he would have to live that way for the rest of his life, as a return to being MJ- in the way he was doing before would always prompt the ending that was already written into his story.

We are all creators and co-creators in the script. We create our own story, but we co-create the stories we share collectively. When a Man and Woman come together to share a life, they then became co-creators for one another's story. What I find interesting is that the co-habitation and marriage between Man and Woman is one of the ways to create alternate Fates and Destinies. The reason why is the opposite mate becomes a distributive signal towards our overall decision making. There is a negative and positive in that. The negative is- that person can keep you away from a positive Destiny and a positive Fate. The positive is- that person can keep you away from a negative Destiny and a negative Fate.

The work around for this is that Man and Woman should never be over consumed by each other. Because in the end, both will end up blaming the other for not being able to reach their Destiny, even when that Destiny was a negative one- because the negative Destiny perhaps was something we wrote into our story on purpose in order to remind us of something, or even kill us in our due time. It's possible that all deaths are suicides.

A Man driving along the road saw a car rolled over on it's side on fire. He gets out, sees a Woman and child trapped inside the car, he fights hard to free the Mother and her Son out of the car. They get out, and as they run away from the car- he himself gets caught in the car, his arm becomes stuck. The car explodes.

About 10 minutes before this, a Man was driving along this very same road, his cell phone rings and he searches around his car to find it- his eyes are no longer on the road- he is headed directly towards a Woman driving with her Son in the backseat. She swerves to avoid a collision. He never saw what happened, he finds the phone- answers the call and continues driving. The Man goes home- opens the door and startles a Robber in the act of burglarizing his home. He is shot dead.

The Man's Security company called him and told him someone was breaking into his home and the police were on their way.

These things actually do happen. Without the proper understanding they appear to be terrible Fates. Let's look again. Do we really think the Man saving the Woman and child from the burning car didn't suspect that it was about to explode? Perhaps not on a conscious level. But at a deeper level we are all understand how this Universe works. There is no such thing as an untimely Death. And knowing that someone was robbing his house, why did the 2nd Man go home? Because consciously he wanted to confront this thief assuming the police would be there in a few moments anyway. But certainly there had to be some foreshadowing of danger? There always is, sometimes we choose to ignore it.

Science has been trying to figure out Fate and Destiny for some time now. Movies like "Premonition" and "The Lake House" give a more subtle understanding of how Fate and Destiny can be altered, or at least attempted. Both star Sandra Bullock interestingly enough.

Disconnected from our higher selves, yes we basically walk along the path of the Character we are playing. Yet sometimes it is felt we have no choice. Sometimes in order to avoid a very negative Fate, the higher self can find an alternate storyline that we may not be willing to approach. For example, to avoid Death- is to constantly haunted by Death. To avoid Pain is to be constantly haunted by Pain. To avoid Suffering is to be constantly haunted by Suffering. Because we've placed life into everything we concentrate on. To avoid something we bring the fear of it to life. We can move away from America in body, but we also have to move away from America in mind. We can move to Africa in body, but we also have to move to Africa in mind. If it still exists in the mind we have not avoided anything, we have only delayed an outcome.