Black Relationships : The Truth about Black Men and fatherhood

The 1st authority figure we all see is mom

THEN IT WOULD BE WISE OF SOME STUPID MOFO'S TO LISTEN TO US AND DO WHAT THE FLIP WE SAY DO....

INSTEAD OF ALWAYS DEMANDING WE LISTEN AND DO WHAT YOU SAY DO.
INSTEAD OF CHALLENGING AND A BUNCH OF BACK TALKI.

RESPECT AUTHORITY.....DO WHAT WE SAY DO

I've worked with TOO many young folk and thier parents who are single. I hear...

M. - "he/she don't listen" I told him turn off the tv.
Me. - to he or she.... what did your mom say:?:
child. -(still watching tv) "she said turn the tv off"

child listens yet does not DO what mom said.

I wonder how many mothers and fathers told their sons to use a glove or keep it in their pants. yes...just as many young girls heard "Keep your dress down and legs closed".

M.E.
:hearts2:

blinded by hate.....can't see straight

Only one allows unprotected sex. Only one makes the choice
this is simply not true. you know that it is not. women cannot get pregnant by themselves.
in fact, if you consider that the male is traditionally the initiator, OOW births are the males responsibility.
you are blaming the victims because you are blinded by an irrational hate.

THEN IT WOULD BE WISE OF SOME STUPID MOFO'S TO LISTEN TO US AND DO WHAT THE FLIP WE SAY DO....

INSTEAD OF ALWAYS DEMANDING WE LISTEN AND DO WHAT YOU SAY DO.
INSTEAD OF CHALLENGING AND A BUNCH OF BACK TALKI.

RESPECT AUTHORITY.....DO WHAT WE SAY DO

I've worked with TOO many young folk and thier parents who are single. I hear...

M. - "he/she don't listen" I told him turn off the tv.
Me. - to he or she.... what did your mom say:?:
child. -(still watching tv) "she said turn the tv off"

child listens yet does not DO what mom said.

I wonder how many mothers and fathers told their sons to use a glove or keep it in their pants. yes...just as many young girls heard "Keep your dress down and legs closed".

M.E.
:hearts2:

Your ASSumption is that all females are worthy of the title. I submit to you that the evidence clearly demonstrates all females arent. Many of you defend them anyway.

Secondly, the data overwhelmingly indicates females being in charge is NOT working! Thus your premise doesnt hold factual water. :deal: This is a recipe for disater. Thus the alternative is to find the man 1st and then have the kid. How many pregnancy pacts need to happen before reality sets in?

Third, children dont listen because discipline isnt enforced.

this is simply not true. you know that it is not. women cannot get pregnant by themselves.
in fact, if you consider that the male is traditionally the initiator, OOW births are the males responsibility.

You have offered no data to back up your premise. You have only offered bitter invective. You have offered no solutions. You just want to keep the dirty laundry hidden. That is not workable

Bro. Kemetsry, is it me or did this post above make no sense whatsoever. This is what you call a logical fallacy. First of all, being an "initiator" doesn't make a man any more responsible than the woman who ALLOWED it to happen. Also "tradition" has nothing at all to do with anything because there are a lot of sexually aggressive women out there that will "initiate" things when horny and won't take no for an answer. How "n" dee hell does being pregnant make a woman a "victim". She voluntarily spread her legs!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back