Black Relationships : The Truth about Black Men and fatherhood

a hater for all to see.....

I have and do. But we defied GOD and gave up paradise for our Eve. Always have. Always will
this does not even make sense. i conclude that you have no rational argument. you are just a hater.

But none of this matters now A brother is in the White House!!!
that brother does not hate on his woman. why don't you follow his example?

this does not even make sense. i conclude that you have no rational argument. you are just a hater.:10500::fyi:

LMAO It only makes sense to those that have actually read the bible once or twice. Thus I see what the real problem is with our discussions. Go read Genisis a couple of times. Then come back

that brother does not hate on his woman. why don't you follow his example?[

See above response

:geek:

you are really far out...you hate women because of eve?

Go read Genesis a couple of times
where is it in genesis that anybody held a gun to anybody's head?
if i yield to temptation it is not the temptress fault, it is my fault. i am a man.

brainwashing will make anybody make choices that go against their own best interests.
brainwashing can be described as accepting a set of values that are not good for you.

lowered or damaged self esteem is one way to force bad values on a girl.

much of contemporary youth culture teaches bad values and low self esteem to black girls.
that culture is set up by and dominated by black men.

in a patriarchal system women follow where men lead. brothers pimp their own women in this system.

why?

the black men have adopted a white supremacist attitude which places women in a property role and values money above humanity.
the solution lies in unhooking black men from the white value system.

black people need a better value system.

I'll answer your question first...why would they make a bad choice? Because they're ignorant. Drugs are a bad choice yet people go for it...they go for it for the same reason women make bad choices

They like it and they love it.

ain't nobody brainwashing, ain't nobody making anybody do anything. These people make these choices because it's fun, and they are not considering the consequences. They can careless that 80% of men in prison come from broken homes

You see me in the video, telling females, how is a thug supposed to respect you when they don't respect the law, and we got women in here that don't like me speaking positivity. Ask them why?

If they covet a man who lies and cheats on them, and shuns the one who tells them the truth...then logically how can you ask why they make bad decisions?

They love it...

And I wanted to ask you today james...A black man is now President of the United States, He is now the most powerful Man in the world JAMES!!!

How come the White supremists didn't stop him?

It's time to drop all that dumb **** thats why

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back