Black Spirituality Religion : THE TRUTH ABOUT ALL THINGS: MYSTERIES REVEALED

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by godsmantru, Apr 3, 2008.

1. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I AM GOING TO POST THIS FIRST THREAD TO DETECT THE LEVEL OF INTREST AMONG THE USERES OF THIS SITE. BASED ON THE NUMBER OF FAVORABLE RESPONSES I WILL START THE ACTUAL INFORMATION THIS EVENING: SUPPOSE I CAN PROVE THE EXISTANCE OF GOD. SHED LIGHT ON THE TRUE MEANIG OF LIFE. I CAN DO IT MATHEMATICALLY, SCRIPTURALLY, AND HISTORICALY. I AM NOT INTO ARGUING, THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. THERE HAS BEEN A A GREAT THEFT PERPATRATED AGINST ALL AFRICAN AMERICANS, AS WELL AS OTHER SEGMENTS OF GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT THE MOST TECHNOLOGICLY ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION IN THE ANCIENT WORLD WERE MADE BY AFRICANS. THE MOST IMPORTANT MAN TO EVER WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH WAS A AFRICAN MAN. CHHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD; WAS A BLACK MAN AND I CAN PROVE IT. IF YOU WANT ME TO PRESENT THE EVIDENCE ON THIS WEB SITE, LEAVE A POST EXPRESSING YOUR INTREST. I REALLY NEED TO EXPRESS ONE TRUTH FIRST: BEWARE OF ANY MAN WHO CLAIMS TO KNOW THE WAY OF TRUTH OR GOD, THAT HAS SOMETHING FOR YOU TO BUY. THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH AND GOD ARE YOUR BIRTH RIGHT, AND ANY MAN TRYING TO SELL THIS INFORMATION KNOWS NOTHING. DO WE REALLY THINK THAT THE GOD WHO SPOKE THIS WORLD INTO EXISTANCE REALLY NEEDS OUR MONEY? IN FACT IF WE WERE TRULY TAKING CARE OF EACH OTHER LIKE GOD MEANT FOR US TO DO WE WOULD BE A LOT BETTER OFF.

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    I am interested in what you have to say.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    GodsMantru ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

I look forward to reading what you have to share, as your first post is quite intriguing.

Thanks for joining us and posting. Please make yourself at home, because you are.

:heart:

Destee

4. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    By all means tell us what you know. As long as it's the TRUTH we'll just have to deal with it.

Did you read thru some of the threads first? If you haven't you might want to. It's best to get a good understanding of the group of ppl you're communicating with before you begin.

You don't want to try and teach ppl in a calculus class basic addition and subtraction it could get ooglee.

:SuN047:

5. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    To start with you need to know to be commander of the forces that are coming against us. I will start out by quoting from the book of Daniel in the Old testament: Daniel chapter 11: versus 20 through 24. 20: then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within a few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, or in battle.(George Bush Sr.: read my lips no new taxes, but he did it anyway) of course he lost his bid for reelection. 21: and in his estate shall stand up a vile person(we all remember Monica and the cigar), to whom they shall not give the honor of the kingdom:( he was all most impeached at the end of his presidency) but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.(It was a time of peace during his administration) and with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him and shall be broken; yes, also the prince of the covenant.(We all remember the tsunami, hurricane Katrina, and Whitewater. The covenant refers to an agreement between Bush Sr. and Bill Clinton. The prince of the covenant refers to George Bush Jr.) what you need to understand is: Ronald Reagan was a well spoken man, an actor: that's precisely what he was. Bush Sr. was the first person ever to serve as acting president of the United States. That means, he had just as much authority and control as Ronald Reagan. Also he had the deciding vote in Congress whenever there was a stalemate. Which made him even more powerful than Reagan. So after his 12 year term as president, he had an agreement; that he would discredit himself, so that Clinton would more easily obtain the presidency. In turn, Clinton would do the same thing for Bush Jr., in turn Bush Jr. would do the same thing for Hillary. 23: and after the league made with him and shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people. 24: he shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the profits; and he shall do that which is fathers have not done nor his father's father's; he shall scatter among them to pray and spoil and riches: yes, and he shall forecast his devices against the strongholds, even for a time.(This speaks about earned income credit, that Clinton signed into law). I need to know are you feeling on these points. Then I shall continue.

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Roosevelt was the only one to ever serve 12 years. Daniel in the Bible never wrote anything and I can prove that. As African people we have had many Christ to walk the earth. Why so? Because "Christ is a title and not a name". Shall we continue?

7. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    You obviously did not read the last thread crefully. As for the validity of the author, I am well aware the book has been "doctored" as a scare tactic aimed at God's people. Although some of the book has been doctored there are still some things in the text that no mortal man could have foreseen. The mysteries of the scriptures is an underlying theme encoded in parables hebrew name meanings, and hebrew letter meanings. the message also corresponds with singns: dealing with planets, stars, and other heavenly bodies that correspond with mathematics. show me a man that can munipulate rivers, oceans, planets and stars with only his words over thousands of years and I will follow him.

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    We listening.....I been listening to these white people a long time, surely a brother is worthy of time also. go ahead and spill.

9. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Seeing as how my last post went unrebutted on a moot point, that was taken out of context; I will continue. Did you ever wonder, why the founding fathers of this nation chose Africans as slaves? Why did they not choose to enslave the Native Americans. They were already here, it would have been free labor. They would not have had to buy them. They were already here. In fact there is a very simple reason, why they chose Africans. It was because of their bloodline. I mentioned to you at the start: that Christ(the anointed one), the true son of God, was black. Actually, the bloodline, originally started out as a mixed race marriage. The marriage between King David and Bathsheba. Shortly after King Solomon's reign, the bloodline was somewhat scattered. Although, Christ came through the lineage of David; it was the seed of the woman who was to crush the head of the serpent.(Genesis Chapter 3 verse 15) The original nation of Israel, was a lot larger than is currently depicted. It is only about 5% of the size promised to Abraham by God. As a matter of fact, the original nation of Israel encompassed most of Africa. Today's Israel was set up by the United Nations, which is only an extension; of the United States government. Its people and its size are false. I recognize the pain, and the frustration to just give up on Christianity. There are so many false teachers, prophets, and preachers: who have sold God's people out. But the heritage is for people of all races. The Caucasian side of the bloodline came to this nation a way of Germany(Holy Roman Empire). The black side of the bloodline came to this nation through the slave trade. The powers that be: wanted to separate the two sides. However, they wanted to be able to monitor the bloodline; to avoid the birth, of a true prophet. Now, let me add a disclaimer. A prophet only has the power to pronounce things that God is going to do himself. There is no power, in the prophet himself; God only gives him the foresight into what he's going to do. Unfortunately, we have had men on both sides of the bloodline who have sold out. Now for the proof: Genesis Chapter 15, verse 18: in the same day. God made a covenant with the brand, saying unto thy seed I have given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: now, that throws a great disparity into what was the original nation of Israel. So from that, we know that the nation, extended at the least, through half of modern-day Egypt. But that's not the whole story. As you study the Niger River; there is an interesting fact that you need to observe. The Tabula Peutingeriana records that the Niger River flows underground from Ethiopia, into the Nile lake.(Revelation Chapter 12 verse 15, and the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. Verse 16: and the earth help the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.) To sum up, the chapter is talking about the woman, her seed, and the nation of Israel. But don't just take my word for it, read it yourself. Also, the people that live along the Niger River; call it the great river. It is no coincidence that the majority of slaves were taken, after the birth of this nation and the majority of them came from the Niger River Valley. So not only have the powers that be stolen the heritage of the bloodline, they have also stripped away the greatest architectural achievement ever observed by man. That's right, the ancient Egyptians were Israelites. There are more scriptures than I have time or space to quote at this time. In the Bible is not the only source for God's communication with man. If you know what you're looking for, you can find his message in all kinds of contemporary literature. From Edgar Allan Poe, to Ernest Hemingway. Not only this, when you know the whole truth, the Bible and the Koran walk hand-in-hand; and tell the same story. God has had me compile thousands of pages of historical, scriptural, mathematical, and scientific information on all the mysteries of the kingdom of God. I could in fact right now, still be printing off evidence. The evidence I have now, should be enough; to convince even the staunchest critic.

10. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Let me add to my last post. Let's let a brother of character lend credence to the issue at hand. For those of you who are not familiar with Martin Luther King's. I've been to the mountaintop speech. www.americanrhetoric.com I encourage you to read the text of the speech. It will give new meaning to what he was trying to tell everyone at the time. It would be a good idea to familiarize yourself with that speech. It will help as we go along. You see, the nation of Israel was not really divided into tribes. The son of God refers to the nation as the house of Israel. The reason that God allowed this deception was to show that there were some who were set apart from the rest of the nation. He took them for himself. The tribe of Levi, is the tribe of Kings and priests. But before Christ came, they were either kings or priests. These members of the household were not under the covenant law that the rest of the house received from Moses. This explains how King David and others who were outside the law were permitted to kill God's enemies. If you have doubts about this, I can and will quote you scripture after scripture, that will show you without a doubt; that this is true.