Black Spirituality Religion : THE TRUTH ABOUT ALL THINGS: MYSTERIES REVEALED

godsmantru

BANNED
Mar 28, 2008
I AM GOING TO POST THIS FIRST THREAD TO DETECT THE LEVEL OF INTREST AMONG THE USERES OF THIS SITE. BASED ON THE NUMBER OF FAVORABLE RESPONSES I WILL START THE ACTUAL INFORMATION THIS EVENING: SUPPOSE I CAN PROVE THE EXISTANCE OF GOD. SHED LIGHT ON THE TRUE MEANIG OF LIFE. I CAN DO IT MATHEMATICALLY, SCRIPTURALLY, AND HISTORICALY. I AM NOT INTO ARGUING, THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. THERE HAS BEEN A A GREAT THEFT PERPATRATED AGINST ALL AFRICAN AMERICANS, AS WELL AS OTHER SEGMENTS OF GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT THE MOST TECHNOLOGICLY ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION IN THE ANCIENT WORLD WERE MADE BY AFRICANS. THE MOST IMPORTANT MAN TO EVER WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH WAS A AFRICAN MAN. CHHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD; WAS A BLACK MAN AND I CAN PROVE IT. IF YOU WANT ME TO PRESENT THE EVIDENCE ON THIS WEB SITE, LEAVE A POST EXPRESSING YOUR INTREST. I REALLY NEED TO EXPRESS ONE TRUTH FIRST: BEWARE OF ANY MAN WHO CLAIMS TO KNOW THE WAY OF TRUTH OR GOD, THAT HAS SOMETHING FOR YOU TO BUY. THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH AND GOD ARE YOUR BIRTH RIGHT, AND ANY MAN TRYING TO SELL THIS INFORMATION KNOWS NOTHING. DO WE REALLY THINK THAT THE GOD WHO SPOKE THIS WORLD INTO EXISTANCE REALLY NEEDS OUR MONEY? IN FACT IF WE WERE TRULY TAKING CARE OF EACH OTHER LIKE GOD MEANT FOR US TO DO WE WOULD BE A LOT BETTER OFF.

GodsMantru ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

I look forward to reading what you have to share, as your first post is quite intriguing.

Thanks for joining us and posting. Please make yourself at home, because you are.

:heart:

Destee

By all means tell us what you know. As long as it's the TRUTH we'll just have to deal with it.

Did you read thru some of the threads first? If you haven't you might want to. It's best to get a good understanding of the group of ppl you're communicating with before you begin.

You don't want to try and teach ppl in a calculus class basic addition and subtraction it could get ooglee.

:SuN047:

To start with you need to know to be commander of the forces that are coming against us. I will start out by quoting from the book of Daniel in the Old testament: Daniel chapter 11: versus 20 through 24. 20: then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within a few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, or in battle.(George Bush Sr.: read my lips no new taxes, but he did it anyway) of course he lost his bid for reelection. 21: and in his estate shall stand up a vile person(we all remember Monica and the cigar), to whom they shall not give the honor of the kingdom:( he was all most impeached at the end of his presidency) but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.(It was a time of peace during his administration) and with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him and shall be broken; yes, also the prince of the covenant.(We all remember the tsunami, hurricane Katrina, and Whitewater. The covenant refers to an agreement between Bush Sr. and Bill Clinton. The prince of the covenant refers to George Bush Jr.) what you need to understand is: Ronald Reagan was a well spoken man, an actor: that's precisely what he was. Bush Sr. was the first person ever to serve as acting president of the United States. That means, he had just as much authority and control as Ronald Reagan. Also he had the deciding vote in Congress whenever there was a stalemate. Which made him even more powerful than Reagan. So after his 12 year term as president, he had an agreement; that he would discredit himself, so that Clinton would more easily obtain the presidency. In turn, Clinton would do the same thing for Bush Jr., in turn Bush Jr. would do the same thing for Hillary. 23: and after the league made with him and shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people. 24: he shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the profits; and he shall do that which is fathers have not done nor his father's father's; he shall scatter among them to pray and spoil and riches: yes, and he shall forecast his devices against the strongholds, even for a time.(This speaks about earned income credit, that Clinton signed into law). I need to know are you feeling on these points. Then I shall continue.