Black Spirituality Religion : The true teachings of Jesus...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Jflex!, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Jflex!

Jflex! Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello Family,

any thoughts on the quote below?

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Peace Brother Jflex....It is good to see you have continued the work and have made the conscious decision to reintroduce and share this information with us. Two questions:

1.) What is the most effective way, according to this system of information, to tap into (i.e. elicit information from) the subconscious?

2.) Presuming this term 'soulmate' is not just a general term meant to describe any 'close' relationship, how would an individual man or woman recognize their 'soulmate' ......meaning life mating/marriage partner?

Peace and thanks again! :)

3. Jflex!

Jflex! Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5

What's up Blacklioness? :hi:

1.) "The 2nd level of Blackroots Science is a way to reach the absolute truth by establishing communion with our first Self. To do this, we must gain control of our conscious minds, especially our power to recall. If you want to take part in exercises that will help you re-gain control of your mind and perception, and ultimately establish conscious communion with God incarnated in you, then join us in the 2nd level"...

Basically Blacklioness, In level 2 there are very simple observation and recall exercises that are done on a semi-regular basis. For example I'm going to remember typing this reply to you as a part of my observation and recall for today. It's pretty simple, and very effective.

2.) "We were also saying every Black person has a complement. A complement is a person who completes you. You may think as a man or a woman you are a complete person. But we are taught otherwise.
    We are taught the true meaning of the childish story about Eve coming from the rib of Adam. Although Adam and Eve refer to the light races, the part about the rib points to the way in which people are born on earth.
    Every two people of opposite gender are united as one in mind before birth. When they are born, they separate, one being born as a baby boy and the other somewhere else as a baby girl. To the immature mind of white people, who are but yesterday's children compared to the eternalness of Black people, the story of the separation of one mind into two was explained to them in a sort of picture-book manner appropriate to the level of their mentality. They were taught that Eve came from the rib of Adam (or Adam from the rib of Eve, because the separation can be looked at either way).
    Every man is incomplete without a woman, and every woman is incomplete without a man.
    Each one becomes complete when he or she unites with his or her complement. This is Divine Love, as opposed to fleshly or material love. Now I'm not passing judgment on love. I'm not qualified to do that, nor is anyone else. I'm simply stating facts as they are known to me, so please bear with me. This question of complements is important for the understanding of why the ancient society was organized the way it was."

Blacklioness, my understanding of the above is that prior to the creation of the non-blacks, (6000 yrs ago) we had no problem identifying our soulmates, it was an important aspect of our continuos nation building, as a result of our "induced" self-forgetfulness, during this current cycle, we can no longer easily I.D. our mates. This however, is a temporary problem that will end soon.

How much did you read and what other questions do you have?

4. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812

Ok...thanks and congratulations on your status as a premium member!! :)

Another question (and I'll add more as they occur or re-occur): If we cannot typically readily identify them, what kind of steps do we take to prepare for their arrival into our individual lives? Peace!

5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

My thoughts to this is that His fulfilling wasn't exactly a re-establishing, but a freedom for His faithful that would follow. For His sacrifice in the Body for our iniquities, and His Resurrection in the Body on the 3rd day, the Way we live, those who believe and have faith as they should, is justified of the Son before our Father because of that very faith He has brought us.

He has indeed taught us to have a clean Body, or Temple, as He does, but not exactly how some have thought. With keeping His commandments, keeping the 10 commandments, in faith, we can live knowing we do righteously before our KING.