Black People : The true origin of the necktie

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Rahim, May 25, 2007.

1. Rahim

Rahim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +51
    if i am breaking any rules i apologize in advance....

http://www.cremationofcare.com/illu_sym_cable_tow.htm

THE CABLE-TOW

During initiation rituals of many Satanically inspired religious ceremonies, a common theme crops up in which the initiate (traditionally a male) is made to accept a noose being placed around their neck.

In doing so, the initiate is actively gesturing that they surrender their life and faith to the 'Brotherhood' and that they will gladly 'hang themself' for the higher purpose, or those further up in the Brotherhood hierarchy. In many cases - Satan himself.

You will find many cults, crafts and religions which engage in this practice. Often it is carried out with various other rites such as wearing a blindfold or hood over the head - again this symbolises a surrender of faith and self-preservation for the sake of the brotherhood.

Traditionally this is commonly recognised as a 'Freemasonic' ritual, however we find that this goes back pre-masonry, as far back as the ancient world.
    It's meaning primarily locks into the Illuminati's esoteric obsession with 'Death' and we also see religions and cults such as the Druid's and the Ku Klux Klan following this tradition.

CLICK TO ENLARGE

CLICK TO ENLARGE

Here (left) we see a photograph of a Freemason - with other occult trappings - wearing a Cable-Tow in the traditional manner.

As a Freemason, this comparably low level initiate has symbolically surrendered his own life to the Brotherhood.

In more recent times the nose around the neck has been replaced by a gun to the head. This article outlines one such occasion when things went a little too far during a Freemasonic initiation ritual - Inductee shot dead at L.I. Masonic lodge rite.

Page 21 of Texe Marrs' recently published Codex Magica also mentions the purpose of the Cable Tow within Freemasonry and its relation to the 'Hoodwink' - from which we derive the commonly used phrase, which means to deceive or keep someone from seeing the truth. (See also Page 485)
    Codex Magica is available in the UK from amazon.co.uk by clicking here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCELLENT COVERAGE COURTESY OF BIBLEPROBE.COM: -

Christians Beware of Freemasonry: We think it is diabolically in league with satan

http://www.bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.htm

The Mason Initiation ritual

Everyone who joins the local lodge joins what is called the Blue Lodge, the meeting center, and has to go through an initiation ceremony. Every Mason, including those in our churches today, have gone through this initiation; it is the only way you can get into the lodge. The first thing that happens is that a blindfold is put on them, a noose (called a cable toll) is hung on their neck, their shirt is opened to bare their chest, and they are brought to the outer door of the lodge. There, a sharp point (of a compass or a dagger) is placed on their chest. Someone then asks, "Who comes?" to which candidate states "A poor, blind beggar looking to move from darkness to the light of Freemasonry."

The new initiate is then brought (pulled by the noose) into the Masonic lodge where they must bow at an altar. Behind the altar stands a man they call the Worshipful Master of the Lodge (the leader of the lodge). Again the candidate makes his plea for Freemasonry. After answering a series of questions, the mason to be takes a series of blood oaths and promises not to reveal the secrets of Freemasonry that he will learn -- upon having his throat cut from ear to ear.

These are some of the actual oaths a Mason must take: In the first degree of the Blue Lodge, "Binding myself under no less a penalty, than having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out from its roots and buried in the rough sands of the sea..." In the second degree, "Binding myself under no less a penalty, than that of having my left breast torn open, my heart plucked out and given as prey to the wild beasts of the field and the foul of the air..." In the third degree (Master Mason Degree), "Binding myself under no less a penalty, than that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken from thence and burned into ashes..."

For a Christian to go through this and to make such oaths, you need to ask: How can a follower of Jesus Christ, go to a Masonic Lodge, ask for membership, take such oaths, and say "I am lost in darkness" and I need the light of Freemasonry? If you read First John chapter One, it says, If you claim that you are lost in darkness, the Light (of Jesus Christ) is not in you; and you are living a lie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REFERENCES IN RELIGIOUS TEXTS AND OCCULT CEREMONIES: -

The Book of Mormon: 2 Nephi 26:22 - "And there are also secret combinations, even as in times of old, according to the combinations of the devil, for he is the founder of all these things; yea, the founder of murder, and works of darkness; yea, and he leadeth them by the neck with a flaxen cord, until he bindeth them with his strong cords forever".

THE WICCA RELIGION: The Gardnerian Book of Shadows - ...Taking a longer cord, he ties her hands together behind her back, then pulls them up, so that the arms form a triangle, and ties the cord around her neck, leaving the end dangling down in front as a Cable Tow. With the Cable Tow in his left hand and the sword in his right hand, the Magus leads her sunwise around the circle to the east, where he salutes with the sword and proclaims, "Take heed, O Lords of the Watchtowers of the East, (name), properly prepared, will be made a Priestess and a Witch."...

Masonic Beliefs and Practices: Initiation Into the Lodge - "The candidate after this is prepared, blindfolded and tied with cable-tow around his waist, enters the lodge. He is received on both points of the compass, pressed against his breast." - Harold Waldwin Percival, Masonry and Its Symbols in the Light of 'Thinking and Destiny'

Book of Shadows: Properly Prepared - Naked, but sandals (not shoes) may be worn. For initiation, tie hands behind back, pull up to small of back and tie ends in front of throat, leaving a cable-tow to lead by, hanging down in front. (Arms thus form a triangle at back.) When initiate is kneeling at altar, the cable-tow is tied to a ring in the altar. A short cord is tied like a garter round the initiate's left leg above the knee, with ends tucked in. Another is tied round right ankle and ends tucked in so as to be out of the way while moving about. These cords are used to tie feet together while initiate is kneeling at the altar and must be long enough to do this firmly.

THE NECK-TIE: -

The Necktie is in fact another great example of how the population have been hoodwinked into accepting something that symbolises one thing to the ignorant masses - and something far more sinister to those who originally created it.

A hallmark of the Occult - hiding the esoteric in plain sight, because the profane can't see it. So whenever you ask a person what a neck-tie symbolises, more often than not they wont have a clue, nor will they care for that matter.

This symbol of 'being a gentleman - dressing smart - collar and tie' and all that is a direct in-joke against those who wear it.
    Those who work daily jobs in the 'system' (whatever industry) are actually low level initiates of this Satanically inspired Brotherhood network of the Illuminati - whether they know it or not.

As an informed Christian, this is why I personally refuse to wear a necktie - at least as general wardrobe.

I am amazed at the symbolism (all about us) of the wearing of the necktie. Now, where does that come from?.... It comes from the culture of British/Israelism. The necktie is derived from the cable-tow in masonry and you can see that all of the corporate world and much of religion wears it, including those who are in the highest seats in the synagogue. But, it is similar in symbolism to the apron of the LDS endowment and one ultimately needs to understand that it must be cast off...

RELATED: Does the company that you work for insist that you wear a Cable-Tow... err... I mean neck tie? The following may be of interest to you: -

Man wins tie sex ruling - A civil servant who complained about being made to wear a collar and tie to work has won a sex discrimination case. Matthew Thompson, 32, said it was unfair he had to dress formally to work at the Jobcentre Plus, in Stockport, Greater Manchester, when women did not. He had told the Manchester tribunal that women were allowed to wear T-shirts - and even football shirts - without facing disciplinary action from managers.

Worker wins collar and tie fight - CIVIL servant Matthew Thompson has won his fight against wearing a tie at work. Mr Thompson 33, from Stockport, had claimed he was a victim of sexual discrimination and took his case to an employment tribunal. He worked at Jobcentre Plus in Stockport and complained that men had to wear a collar and tie but women were allowed to wear T-shirts.

A noose by any other name... - In perhaps the most important legal battle since Wile E. Coyote took on the Acme Co., a British man is suing his employer for forcing him to wear a necktie to work. Ian Jarman, 46, is suing Job Center Plus, a government employment agency that instituted its necktie requirement earlier this year. "It is ridiculous," Jarman told the Associated Press. "I have done this job for 26 years without wearing a tie and it has never affected my ability to do the job." Jarman claims that the necktie rule is sex discrimination because female employees are allowed to wear open-necked blouses. The company's management, which has apparently suffered brain damage due to prolonged necktie strangulation, argues that men must wear ties to project a professional image.

2. Yemoja'sGoddess

Yemoja'sGoddess Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    Great post King!

I won't force my sun to wear one.

Keep On...

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    I hate Ties, and always have. It also represents a male organ. Penis control.

HILY/A

4. Rahim

Rahim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +51

wow...i did not know that either...

thank you Goddess

just thought id shine a little light to those who didnt know the necktie's origin, because truth is we did not create it, and we should not wear it...we need to give the necktie back to our creators, along with the suits....

5. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    this was very informative

great post

i agree

thanks for droppin' it