Black People : The true arabs

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Brother the truth is- what it is.
Kemet is the Supreme science over all others-PERIOD!
And why should we have to water down the truth of our culture?
This is our problem, and when you don't water down Kemetic science for others, beacuse you express FREE thought w/o being enslaved in Religious dogma,
People think your not amicable enough towards other posters, smh...
The Religious terms --LAH AND YAH (ALLAH AND YAHWEH) come from Kemet read for yourself in the link below.
Hotep. And keep speaking the truth on Kemet the FATHER AND MOTHER
OF Judaism, Christianity and Isalm.

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/yah.htm

decipherx1,

Now comes the problem, source scholarship. If you scroll down further the link source you provided, here is what you will find:

Of course, the complexity and controversy of Yah stem from the term's similarity to the early form of the name for the modern god of the Jews (Yahweh), Christians and Muslims, as well as the fact that their ancestors were so intermingled with those of the Egyptians. In fact, this distinctive attribute of this god makes research on his ancient Egyptian mythology all the more difficult.

And this:

Secondly, the references on Yah as an Egyptian moon god are slim. The best available documentation is that of George Hart, "A Dictionary of Egyptian Gods and Goddesses", but few other scholarly references make mention of this specific Egyptian deity.

And finally this:

Now as an observation, the fact that this deity's name appears so similar to the early form of the Hebrew God, may mean little if anything. A powerful god of one region was often taken by another, including the Egyptians, and almost completely redefined.

In any event, this god did not attain a very high regard within Egypt, and it is unlikely that he had any major effect on the religion of others in his Egyptian form. Rather, it was the Egyptians in this case who were influenced from without.

Everything above lines up with this:

History of Yahweh worship

The oldest plausible non-Biblical occurrence of a name which can be linked with the Hebrew Yahweh comes from 14th century Egyptian texts which mention the "Shosu (i.e., nomads) of the land of YHW". (Mid-20th century theories that a god named Yah or Yaw, an earlier version of Yahweh, existed in 2nd millennium Ebla, have been largely rejected by scholars today). Many scholars follow Mark S. Smith, who identifies this YHW with YHWH and places it in the region of Edom and Midian, south of Israel and Judah, in accordance with the biblical traditions which trace Yahweh to this region (e.g. Numbers 23, 24; Deuteronomy 32; Judges 5; and Psalm 82), although the identification is not certain.[7][8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh#cite_note-6

decipherx1,

Now comes the problem, source scholarship. If you scroll down further the link source you provided, here is what you will find:

Of course, the complexity and controversy of Yah stem from the term's similarity to the early form of the name for the modern god of the Jews (Yahweh), Christians and Muslims, as well as the fact that their ancestors were so intermingled with those of the Egyptians. In fact, this distinctive attribute of this god makes research on his ancient Egyptian mythology all the more difficult.

And this:

Secondly, the references on Yah as an Egyptian moon god are slim. The best available documentation is that of George Hart, "A Dictionary of Egyptian Gods and Goddesses", but few other scholarly references make mention of this specific Egyptian deity.

And finally this:

Now as an observation, the fact that this deity's name appears so similar to the early form of the Hebrew God, may mean little if anything. A powerful god of one region was often taken by another, including the Egyptians, and almost completely redefined.

In any event, this god did not attain a very high regard within Egypt, and it is unlikely that he had any major effect on the religion of others in his Egyptian form. Rather, it was the Egyptians in this case who were influenced from without.

Everything above lines up with this:

History of Yahweh worship

The oldest plausible non-Biblical occurrence of a name which can be linked with the Hebrew Yahweh comes from 14th century Egyptian texts which mention the "Shosu (i.e., nomads) of the land of YHW". (Mid-20th century theories that a god named Yah or Yaw, an earlier version of Yahweh, existed in 2nd millennium Ebla, have been largely rejected by scholars today). Many scholars follow Mark S. Smith, who identifies this YHW with YHWH and places it in the region of Edom and Midian, south of Israel and Judah, in accordance with the biblical traditions which trace Yahweh to this region (e.g. Numbers 23, 24; Deuteronomy 32; Judges 5; and Psalm 82), although the identification is not certain.[7][8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh#cite_note-6

Clyde, Egyptians worshipped many GOD's w/ many names, unlike the major Religions that just worships One God as they do today. Yah was just one name of a God,-- same as Lah,
but they had 100's of other Gods also, and you can't front on the pics that they used in the article I presented w/ the crecsnted moon,-- the same one in Isalm uses to their very day.
Which they might have borrowed from the God Sin in Babylon also.
Face it Clyde, ALL major religions STOLE their belief systems from Kemet and tried to claim it as their own, HISTORY shows this too many times; I will bet you a fat man you cannot find ANY manuscripts written about Judaism, Christianity, or Islam written before Moses was born and came out of Egypt, hmmm, why is that??? All the origins of Major religions can be found in Egyptian Myth and daily life.
Osirsis, known as the good Shepard. Concept of Resurrection. 10 Commandments,(42 admonitions from the book of coing forth).
Dietary habits, (Priest not eating pork). Praying to the East - towards Ra, the rising Sun.The name of the KABBA; KA -SPIRT/ BA-SOUL in Kemet. Akenaton -returning to the concept of one God in Pre-Dynastic Egypt; Ptah being the oldest God, creating and spitting out the other Gods. Baptism. Ladder to Heaven. Heavens Gate. Amen-all is agreeable w/ Amum. Eating bread and wine in remembrance of the celebration of Osiris. The Trinity.(Osiris, Isis, Horus) Mother Of God( Isis). Fasting. Traveling to sacred area to give praise to God etc etc etc,
It's WAYYY to many concepts and practices to name which the major religions STOLE and claimed as their own.NOW ALL these things came from Kemet, and NONE of the major religions started these things before Kemet creations, they are nothing more than Johnny come lately followers of what already existed 1000 of yrs before their creation. Name me ONE thing that the 3 Maior religions started that did not ALREADY exist in Egypt???
Don't worry I'll wait:fyi:

[ALL major religions STOLE their belief systems from Kemet and tried to claim it as their own/QUOTE]

while I don't deny that kemet had a huge influence, I would never say that all religions "stole" their beliefs from kemet.....wesley muhammad even touches on this when addressing dr. ben's section dedicated to Islam in the African Origions of Western Religions....the problem I have with people who talk about other religions coming all from kemet is that these individuals rarely have a thorough knowledge of the histories of these other religions......kemet is important, but it is not the entire universe......

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Clyde, Egyptians worshipped many GOD's w/ many names, unlike the major Religions that just worships One God as they do today. Yah was just one name of a God,-- same as Lah,
but they had 100's of other Gods also, and you can't front on the pics that they used in the article I presented w/ the crecsnted moon,-- the same one in Isalm uses to their very day.
Which they might have borrowed from the God Sin in Babylon also.
Face it Clyde, ALL major religions STOLE their belief systems from Kemet and tried to claim it as their own, HISTORY shows this too many times; I will bet you a fat man you cannot find ANY manuscripts written about Judaism, Christianity, or Islam written before Moses was born and came out of Egypt, hmmm, why is that??? All the origins of Major religions can be found in Egyptian Myth and daily life.
Osirsis, known as the good Shepard. Concept of Resurrection. 10 Commandments,(42 admonitions from the book of coing forth).
Dietary habits, (Priest not eating pork). Praying to the East - towards Ra, the rising Sun.The name of the KABBA; KA -SPIRT/ BA-SOUL in Kemet. Akenaton -returning to the concept of one God in Pre-Dynastic Egypt; Ptah being the oldest God, creating and spitting out the other Gods. Baptism. Ladder to Heaven. Heavens Gate. Amen-all is agreeable w/ Amum. Eating bread and wine in remembrance of the celebration of Osiris. The Trinity.(Osiris, Isis, Horus) Mother Of God( Isis). Fasting. Traveling to sacred area to give praise to God etc etc etc,
It's WAYYY to many concepts and practices to name which the major religions STOLE and claimed as their own.NOW ALL these things came from Kemet, and NONE of the major religions started these things before Kemet creations, they are nothing more than Johnny come lately followers of what already existed 1000 of yrs before their creation. Name me ONE thing that the 3 Maior religions started that did not ALREADY exist in Egypt???
Don't worry I'll wait:fyi:

decipherx1,

Rather than divide, let’s reach consensus on this issue; furthermore, what you requested, toward the end of your reply, has already been provided through the source you submitted. Again, a fair and careful read of that source, explains that earlier than 14th century Egyptian texts, the term Yah exists and derives from the ancient Hebrews or Kenites. Peace In my brother friend.

[ALL major religions STOLE their belief systems from Kemet and tried to claim it as their own/QUOTE]

while I don't deny that kemet had a huge influence, I would never say that all religions "stole" their beliefs from kemet.....wesley muhammad even touches on this when addressing dr. ben's section dedicated to Islam in the African Origions of Western Religions....the problem I have with people who talk about other religions coming all from kemet is that these individuals rarely have a thorough knowledge of the histories of these other religions......kemet is important, but it is not the entire universe......

We'll I pose the Qusteion to you then, Name me one thing that the 3 major religions, Judaism, Christainty, and Isalm, had that were not already in Egypt? Like I said don't worry I'll wait.
Besides I had the book you speak on, and he touched on the subjects that suited his argument, thats about it, but his OWN arguemnet would have been buried if he REALLY dealt w/ the entire book.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back