Black People : The true arabs

In the Spiriti of Sankofa and Truth!

Seneb,

Thanks again my brother friend, great stuff, hard for some, but nevertheless great stuff.

Take this point for example:

The response to this point by some of our brothers and sisters who are invested in making Islam ‘The Enemy’ of Black People is to deny that Kemet ever had such a destructive relationship with Nubia. These people have resorted to the most unbecoming display of naiveté and ‘romanticism,’ claiming that there were no slaves in Kemet and that I was trying to “slander Kemet with Nubia.” I have thus provided some of the evidence of my claims (all of the evidence would require a book!) as a PDF article of 15 pages.

This salient fact is espoused by our own Chevron Dove, in her own way, and should not be totally discounted as it has, the degree to which violent debate takes place. Neither is it scholarly to do so nor is it reasonable and logical; truth is composed on the basis of facts and who carries said facts.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

What do you mean? I'm using your reasoning. If I'm wrong correct me blood.

Sorry 360, I don't think you are, white is not a shade and neither is pink that can be applied to the melaninated. Besides, Afrodaze1 has coined the best term identifying whites, Albinoids...Please read the thread.

Brother the truth is- what it is.
Kemet is the Supreme science over all others-PERIOD!
And why should we have to water down the truth of our culture?
This is our problem, and when you don't water down Kemetic science for others, beacuse you express FREE thought w/o being enslaved in Religious dogma,
People think your not amicable enough towards other posters, smh...
The Religious terms --LAH AND YAH (ALLAH AND YAHWEH) come from Kemet read for yourself in the link below.
Hotep. And keep speaking the truth on Kemet the FATHER AND MOTHER
OF Judaism, Christianity and Isalm.

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/yah.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back