Black People : The true arabs

Please breakdown what is a "Black A-rab" I'm confused on that term.

black people who have lived in arabia for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years...................yeah.........

I guess Don Imus is a brother then, right? lol

i'm going to take this as humor.......

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

African Origin of Islam: Fact or Fiction The National Black Theater Harlem, NY 1-10-2010 Sunday at 3pm

Seneb,

This scholarly mental joistling taking place is symbolic of iron sharpening iron, bottom line is truth. Wesley is correct on disagreeing with respect. Not only that, but there is new data that our elders could not have been exposed to that is privy today, and must be considered, regardless of how offensive it may seem...Peace In my brother friend.

Almost forget, look for my e-mail response back to Dr. Bro. Welssy Muhammad, Aka,True Islam, shortly...I've been figuring out how to create the path toward building a comrade in arms relationship, based upon your thread that he finds most interesting.

Seneb,

This scholarly mental joistling taking place is symbolic of iron sharpening iron, bottom line is truth. Wesley is correct on disagreeing with respect. Not only that, but there is new data that our elders could not have been exposed to that is privy today, and must be considered, regardless of how offensive it may seem...Peace In my brother friend.

Almost forget, look for my e-mail response back to Dr. Bro. Welssy Muhammad, Aka,True Islam, shortly...I've been figuring out how to create the path toward building a comrade in arms relationship, based upon your thread that he finds most interesting.

Peace God,you know the real deal!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back