Black People : The True Agenda of America?

This takes us back to the Isis Papers and Neely Fuller. They (white people) do feel as if they are threatened with genetic extinction and from their perspective it is easy to understand their fear and energy behind their survival as a species, even if that means getting rid of the others that they perceive as a threat. The darker the people the greater the threat. Need I say more?

torch said:

All I will say is notice the reporters keep saying how "innocent" they look....the truth is revealed my people!!

This is the racist agenda of what is a becoming remnant of amerikkka's past.

Amerikkka needs Black folks to fight its wars, to pose as "leaders" for its political parties, to "front" as its "buffers" and serve as "cannon fodders".

This is an accomodation of the capitalist, to use a segmant of the black bourgeoisie against the working class masses, but also as willing agents of us imperialism and world domination.

In other words, a segmant of the black population has proven themselves to be more of an asset to white folks than a liability. Good black folks like condolleeza rice, to serve as their goodwill ambassadors and "secretaries" of the capitalist state.

These other folks are poor white trash who the ruling class view as not only an embarassment, but as a threat to homeland security, because it was exactly these same types which formed militias and rebelled against the "Union".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back