Black People : The True Agenda of America?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by torch, Mar 27, 2007.

1. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2

All I will say is notice the reporters keep saying how "innocent" they look....the truth is revealed my people!!

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    This takes us back to the Isis Papers and Neely Fuller. They (white people) do feel as if they are threatened with genetic extinction and from their perspective it is easy to understand their fear and energy behind their survival as a species, even if that means getting rid of the others that they perceive as a threat. The darker the people the greater the threat. Need I say more?

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Torch-

My link is not working. I can not view the video - Do you have any suggestions as to how I can find a way to view it?

KD

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother KWABENA ... try this ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDvQV8eYd_U

:heart:

Destee

5. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    This is the racist agenda of what is a becoming remnant of amerikkka's past.

Amerikkka needs Black folks to fight its wars, to pose as "leaders" for its political parties, to "front" as its "buffers" and serve as "cannon fodders".

This is an accomodation of the capitalist, to use a segmant of the black bourgeoisie against the working class masses, but also as willing agents of us imperialism and world domination.

In other words, a segmant of the black population has proven themselves to be more of an asset to white folks than a liability. Good black folks like condolleeza rice, to serve as their goodwill ambassadors and "secretaries" of the capitalist state.

These other folks are poor white trash who the ruling class view as not only an embarassment, but as a threat to homeland security, because it was exactly these same types which formed militias and rebelled against the "Union".

6. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I agree with everyone...but I will make a very important point..you notice whenever they talk about a black nationalist there's a negative tone to there voice and to how they are saying it..but whenever its white nationalists or white supremacists...they spin with a almost positive twist...to put them white girl on there and they keep saying how innocent they look..and even saying they resemble mary kate and ashley olsen...they always seem to talk about the white supremacists "rights and liberties"..I just wanna wake up my brothers and sisters to the TRUE agenda of this country