Black People : "The Troubles At King Drew Hospital"

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by 1hotvirgowoman, Dec 8, 2004.

1. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    This soo Terrible!!!!!!!

Fam', I read this article yesterday and today and it never fails to make my eyes well-up with tears. To sum it all up, this article is dealing with the Malpractices of King Drew Hospital located here in L.A.. Those of you who live in the L.A. area already know about "Killah King". Here is the site address:
    www.LATIMES.com

I truly feel for all of those patients and their Family Members, this is soo sad..

2. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    I sure hope that things at King Drew improve. This is one of the few hospitals that looks out for the poor here in L.A.

3. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6

Yeah.....but, er' um, I would much rather die than be tortured in that place!. The solution is very simple- Amputate those SubPar Workers!. I feel that the Supervisors OR anyone who is in charge of Hiring should administer a numerous amounts of Tests to it's Applicants. The Applicants with low test scores should not be considered for hire at ALL!. I am quite sure that this would lower the Death/ Accident Rates. Something needs to be done tho'. just because we are poor does not mean that we should be treated like guinea pigs.

4. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25

I think the main solution is to fire everyone and hire some people who actually care. The reason why we shouldn't give up on King Drew yet is because not only has that hospital been in our community for years but it has benefited the poor folks who can't afford these big company-I want all your money-hospitals (that's all they are). If King Drew goes down, do you know how much that would affect our community? We need a whole new administration up in there.

5. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6

YUP! I agree with you 100%!. They are talking about shutting the Place Down, tho' that is only hearsay. Really, the Powers that be really needs to get Dedicated/ Responsible People up in there. I take it that you are in Cali as well- Hello there Neighbor!

6. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6
    By the Way Pharoah', Thank You for Replying :smooch:

Have a Blessed Day Brotha'!