Black Short Stories : The Trip

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by blakgeek, Jul 16, 2003.

1. blakgeek

blakgeek Member MEMBER

Software Development
    Ratings:
    +0
    He stood in the foyer and anxiously twisted one of his shoulder length locs. His mind raced with thoughts. He’d been looking forward to this trip for what seemed like a lifetime. But now that lifetime was ending and it felt like he was being born anew. He would soon be on his way to the airport to catch his flight. He went over it all in his head; he wanted to be sure he took everything he’d needed. He wanted things to go perfectly. Every time he thought about the possibilities the weekend held his stomach would tighten just a little. A smile crept into his lips followed by that familiar stirring just below his waistline. He shook it off, punched the alarm code, listened for the beeping to start and walked out the front door.

As a he navigated the winding streets through neighborhoods and past a hundred houses that all seemed to blend together, he continued to visualize the weekend. What he planned to do to her, with her, for her. He imagined the sweet moans she would emit. The scent of her womanhood as she got excited. The coarseness of her hair on his upper lip as his tongue explored her cavernous pinkness. And how the dark richness of her chocolate skin would contrast sharply with that pinkness. He was drifting off, at that moment he was no longer in the car. He was there with her. They were not two people but one tangled mass of limbs and hair and perspiration. He couldn’t tell where he ended and she began. He could feel her nipples between his lips, hardening and throbbing in response to his nibbles. He could feel the firmness of her buttocks as he traced its profile with his finger. He continued along to the curve of her lower back. He felt her go rigid then relax as brushed across each of the vertebrae. There was no sound save the heavenly duet of their combined cries of passion. He imagined covering her in a mix of the sweet and tart juices of the fresh fruit he had packed in the blue Tupperware and tucked away in his carryon. The explosions that would be ignited on the tip of his tongue when her flavor blended with that of the fruit were indescribable. He felt that he might release from that single sensation alone. He gained his composure and realized that he had allowed the traffic signal to cycle two full times and the people behind him were laying on their horns. He found himself back in reality not knowing if he could wait the three hours until his flight would touch down, not to mention the cab ride to the hotel. He was contemplating taking her right in the airport terminal. But quickly dismissed the thought, not because it would be wrong, but because he would surely be arrested before he could truly live in the moment and that would mean they had to be separated even longer, which was something he couldn’t possibly bare. He cleared his head and drove on.

The stewardess was babbling something over the plane’s intercom. He was paying it no attention though; his mind had already reached the destination the plane had yet to depart for. He’d already walked through the terminal and taken the long ride in the cab on highway and along city streets. He was checked into his hotel room standing completely nude over her. She was fully exposed, strapped to the bed and blindfolded. The room was filled with dancing voyeuristic shadows created by the candles. They looked on longingly and envious of what witnessed. The air was filled with smell of Nag Champa incense and the sounds of kama sutric music. Tonight he would be her courtesan. Her body swayed in perfect harmony to the sensual vibes. He proceeded to worship her. He offered a sacrifice of a million kisses at the alter that was her. He was rewarded with waves of blissful agony, which he allowed to wash over him as he buried his head deep between her thighs. Tried to return home to the womb. He felt her moisture on his mustache and used it as a palette as he painted a mural of pleasure with his tongue on her inner thighs and vagina. And signed his name on her clitoris. She signified her approval of work of art by powerfully orgasming. Her legs clamped around his neck and shook furiously. He awoke from his dream again. The shaking he felt was the plane hitting turbulence as it made its final descent before touchdown. He found himself covered in sweat and incredibly excited. Not only from his in-flight dream, but also from the thought that in only minutes he would be holding in his arms what had only been text on a screen and a voice in his head for so many months. No more emoticons, but facial expressions. No more “LOL” or “ROTF”, but actual audible laughter. No more describing what he would do to her, no more innuendo, but physical contact, action. The excitement was dizzying. He took his bag from the overhead compartment and walked off the plane to his awaiting destiny. He had no idea that his recurring fantasies would pale in comparison to what reality held.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    very moving story ........
    welcome to destee.com short story told
    as u unfold the mass of a story
    welcome to da family of bond /peace & respect
    nice write ...........continue
    as i watch from above spreading love

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    BlakGeek !!! Wow !!! You are such a talented writer !!! Whew !!! But ... uuhhhh ... but nothing ... Great Work!!! :wink:

:heart:

Destee

4. blakgeek

blakgeek Member MEMBER

Software Development
    Ratings:
    +0
    My bad

I guess I should probably read the forum rules huh? Sorry about that. And guess this also answers my question about who doesn't like a like a little erotica? lol

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    let do flow continue sweetly ....

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    BlakGeek ... oohhhh, don't think a Sister doesn't enjoy some good, decent story telling every now and again! I do I do! It's just that ... uhhhhh ... we must interrupt this previously written message for a special announcement ... the powers that be in this community have overruled me ... they made me come back and apologize and welcome you and ask what took you so long getting here !!! :wink:

Please make yourself at home :toast:

:heart:

Destee

7. onelove1soul

onelove1soul Well-Known Member MEMBER

Mother of Warriors
    Ratings:
    +0
    You've got me hooked. Encore, encore!

8. blakgeek

blakgeek Member MEMBER

Software Development
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanx onelove1soul glad you enjoyed.

9. BeChillin

BeChillin Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    This was very nice, I enjoyed it very much.
    Is there a part 2?

10. blakgeek

blakgeek Member MEMBER

Software Development
    Ratings:
    +0
    No part 2 in the works just yet. But I'm happy you liked it.