Brother AACOOLDRE : The Trinity: from Genesis to Gospels to Egypt

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Feb 19, 2015.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE TRINITY: From Genesis to the Gospels Going back to Egypt

Christian writers debate other Christians about the doctrine of the trinity. Sir Anthony buzzard wrote a book The Doctrine of the Trinity: Christianity’s self-inflicted wound. Buzzard states: “Prominent Trinitarians writers seem to have gone far beyond the evidence of scripture when they assert that the third person of the Trinity was involved in a conversation when god said , “let Us make man in our own image” (Gen 1:26) p.220. He continues “Moreover the Us of the text gives no indication of two other equal partners in the godhead” see p.22.

Another Christian Gary Greenberg, writer who tells the truth and exposes the origins of the Old Testament but distorts the New had this to say in his 101 Myths of the Bible p58. My take for his use of the word us he is addressing someone other than himself and if it’s the Angels original a metaphor for Egyptians and Ethiopians warlords from Memphis and Herakeopolis (Genesis 6:4). It looks like we are going back to Egypt.

The Myth: Let us make man in our image…And the lord God said, behold, the man is become as one of US…(Gen 1:26, 3:22)

The Reality: Genesis preserves traces of ancient Egyptian’s Atum’s (Adam) conversation with Nun (Nile waters & offshoot of Roman Vestal Virgins= and Catholic Nuns) in the Heliopolitan creation myth.

On two occasions in the second creation story, God talks to one or more other beings of a non-human nature. Before he made Adam, he said, “Let us make man in our image”, And later, after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit (Egyptian Maat/truth moral order), he said, “man is become one of US”. Who is this “US”?

Once again, we have an obvious indication of other deities in the Creation story. As the second creation story draws upon the Egyptian Heliopolitan myths, Coffin texts 80 provides a reasonably good clue as to whom God was speaking. In that text, Atum (The helioplitian creator) and Nun (a personification of the primeval waters) carried on a conversation.

...Nun said to Atum: Kiss/Eat your daughter Ma'at, put her at your nose, that your heart may live, for she will not be far from you....I am the living one who knits on heads, who makes necks firm, and who nourishes throats. I knit Atum together, I make firm the head of Isis on her neck, I knit together the spine of Khepri for him...

That is my daughter, the living female one, Tefnut,
    who shall be with her brother Shu.
    Life is his name, Order (Maat) is her name.
    [At first] I lived with my two children, my little ones,
    the one before me, the other behind me.
    Life reposed with my daughter Order,
    the one within me, the other without me.
    I rose over them, but their arms were around me.

- Spell 80, Coffin Texts

This explains the eating from the tree of life with its fruit as (Maat) The “Us in the Genesis story would originally have referred to Atum and Nun. As the Hebrew Creator replaced Atum in the creation process, the story went through transformation. The retention of the “Us” preserves a remnant of the polytheistic Heliopolitan source for the biblical account. So when the Holy spirit goes up Mary’s vagina they just switch the wind/air from Adam’s nose.

So when know all of this creation came about by the spoken word. So that the word bring in the lighttalked about in John’s Gospel (1:1-10) went back to Genesis and the Egyptian creation myths. We can’t get out of this black history because its stuck like an ant in amber from a tree exposing its roots.

The Myth: And God said…(Genesis 1:3)

The Reality: The initiation of Creation by spoken word comes from the Egyptian Creation myths.

The process of biblical creation begins when God utters a commandment for light to appear. The idea of creation by command of the Word has no counterpart in the Mesopotamian Creation myths. Among the Egyptians, however, Creation by command played a basic role.

The Egyptians believed in the power of the word to create and control the environment, and many Egyptian texts speaks about creation beginning with verbal commands. One describes Amen’s as “the one who speaks and what should come into being comes into being”. Another text describes Ptah (renamed Japeth in Bible) in a similar manner when it says, “Accordingly, he thinks out and commands what he wishes [to exist]”. A reference to the actions of Atum in the creative process tells us “he took Annunciation in his mouth”.

In the Egyptian Theban Creation theme, after Amen (Wind) initiated Creation, he first appeared in the form of the four primary elements. He next appeared in the form of Ptah, the creator god from the city of Memphis, Egypt, who initiated Creation by speaking a command. This is the same sequence as in the Genesis account, where the “The Wind/Word” issues forth a spoken command, but the biblical author has eliminated any reference to Ptah (and changed Noah’flood/Nile flood to a repopulation story from a Egyptian creation story) as the speaker of the house of heaven and merged the Memphite Creator deity (Ptah) with the Theban creator deity (Amen). This distinction, however, is only cosmetic, since in the Theban view “Amen the wind” and Ptah the speaker” are both forms of the same deity.

Meanwhile, later on in the Gospels three Roman Emperors Vespasian, Titus and Domitian transform themselves into the Trinity. A stolen legacy from Egypt, along with their Vestal Virgins we now know as a sorority of Catholic females calling themselves NUNS. Where they get that name from??? Where going, going back, back to Egypt, Egypt.

Let us take back our black history and images and stop following behind the Jews, the Arabs and the Roman catholic being their water-boys and choppers of wood.

2. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Notes:

The Trinity did not originate with Jesus; in fact it was not adopted into Christianity until the council of Nicea in 325. Like so many aspects of Christianity, the Trinity was originally found in the ancient Egyptian religion-The Christ Conspiracy By D.M. Murdock p.233

“Of the Logos/Word-Jesus concept in the Gospel of John, originally written in Egypt. Thus confessedly [in the Catholic Encyclopedia] is the Divine Revelation of the “Word made flesh” a pagan –Jewish myth, and the very pagan Demiurge is the Christian Christ-“very God”-and the “second person of the Trinity”-The Christ Conspiracy p.228

“Another such Egyptian Triad/Trinity appears on a papyrus from the 19th Dynasty (1292-1182BC) called the “Leiden Hymn to Amun”:

All Gods are three

Amun, Re, and Ptah, who have no equal

He who hides his names as Amun,

He is Re in appearance

His body is Ptah”-(Christ in Egypt by D.M Murdock p.53)

“The Egyptians gods Temu, Shu, and Tefnut thus formed a trinity…and from being one god I became three”- Egyptian Ideas of the Afterlife by E.A Wallis budge p.93

Plutarch in his essay Isis & Osiris “moreover, when they celebrate the festival of the Pamylia which , as has been said (see Herodotus 2:48) is of a phallic nature, they expose and carry about a statue of which the male member is triple (trinity); for the god is the source and every source by its fecundity, multiplies what proceeds from it and for many times we have a habit of saying “thrice” (Thoth is called thrice great)…indeed the word Triple is used by the early writers…for the nature of moisture being the source and origin of all things, created out of itself three primal material substances, earth, air, and fire” p89 The Catholics eat the life of Jesus/Osiris as a wafer/manna =Penis

The above short poem sounds similar to the Memphite Theology poem dating from the 12th Dynasty from which the introduction of John’s gospel was based:

“For the very great one is Ptah, who gave life to all the gods and their kas (spirit) through this heart through this tongue in which Horus had taken shape as Ptah, in which Thoth had taken shape as Ptah”. For every word of the god came about through what the heart devised and the tongue commanded.