Black People : THE TRIBUTE !!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Feb 7, 2004
    I dedicate this to the following people;

Martin Delany,
    Siclius Diodorus,
    Annie Besant,
    James Brested,
    Gerald Massey,
    Albert Churchward,
    Wallis Budge,
    DeGraft Johnson,
    Basil Davidson,
    James G. Frazer,
    Charles P. Groves,
    Godfrey Higgins,
    George Padmore,
    Count Volney,
    Gary Greenburg,
    Hilton Hotema,
    Ishakamusa Barashango,
    J. Asar Jubal,
    Joseph McCabe,
    Kersey Graves,
    Kes Kesu Men Ma Hill,
    Kwasi Milton,
    Paul Guthrie,
    R. Graves/Patai,
    T.W. Doan,
    W.G. Wadell,
    Dr. John. H. Clark,
    Dr. Yosef Ben Jochannan,
    Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop
    Dr. Francis Cress Welsing,
    Amos Wilson,
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson,
    George G. Jackson,
    Malcolm X,
    Marcus Garvey,
    Theophili Obenga,
    Chancellor Williams,
    George G.M. James,
    Drusilla Dungee Houston,
    Proffessor Jeffries,
    Proffessor Smalls,
    Malauna Karenga,
    Renoko Rashidi,
    Edward Scobie,
    Dr. Ivan Van Sertima,
    Martin Bernal,
    Petrie Flinders,
    W.E.B. DuBoise,
    Arthur Schomberg,
    Edward Blyden,
    Asa Hilliard,
    Molefe Asante,
    Naim Akbar...and thousands of others whose names I've neglected to mention.

I dedicate this tribute to them because they had the courage and the will to study and to be honest enough to come forth and admit that we did indeed come from what we now call Afrika. Some of the people on this list were "Eye Wtnesses" from the past...long before the age of Christianity.

But I dedicate it because now we have one among us who looks like us, who has attempted to deny the truth of all these historians, recorders, archeologist, anthropologist, scientist, paleontologist, Ministers and even Racist as to the truth of where we are from.

It has served as a means of distraction, emotionalism, and for all it's perceived negativity...something good has come from it. It has revealed that there are those of us here who have a clear and solid foundation as it relates to our existence and history as a people. This is what I trust that those who come here will discover.

At the same time, it has also exposed the "not so solid foundations" here who still maintain a need to "believe" because we have been so battered and torn as a people...and the wounds are visible everyday.

I have been very kind to our estranged guest and have purposely chosen to play his game a different way. I didn't go African on him! :D But in my own way I needed to know if "they really wanted to know" or if they were playing games. I came to my own conclusion that the game was a foot, and "our history, our reality, our culture and our need to solidify our foundation as a people is anything but a game.

Having said this, I do wish them a speedy recovery from the @ss whooping they been taking in their attempt to prove the hebrews were black and that we are not from Africa.
  2. Destee

Destee STAFF

United States
    Jan 22, 2001
    +9,513 / -14
    Brother Keita ... it is admirable of you to start this thread off lifting up Sisters and Brothers. It is sad that it would end tearing down another Sister or Brother.

It seems that there is a great amount of animosity, hatred, misunderstanding, intolerance ... pick whatever word you'd like ... toward Black Hebrews. I don't understand this, and perhaps it is because i don't know a lot about them.

Maybe it is good that i don't, as i would be like you and others here, hating / disliking them. This though, is a very big maybe, as i challenge myself to embrace all of my people, no matter how different they are from me.

I'd like to encourage you and others to do the same, if it is within your Spirit to do.

You didn't go "African" on him ... gosh ... if you would have, perhaps more love would have been shown!

I'm closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.