Brother AACOOLDRE : THE TRIBE OF SHABAZZ

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Nov 18, 2009.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE TRIBE OF SHABAZZ
    By Andre Austin

I asked a member of the Nation Of Islam just where is the tribe of Shabazz and where did the founder of the group Wallace D. Fard came from?

Answer: When the moon broke off from the earth 66 trillion years ago the tribe of Shabazz was formed. Fard is from Mecca.

Unfortunately, these two answers are not correct. Minister Khaalis said Fard spent time in prison for raping a white girl. The NOI murdered Khaalis whole family for his revealtions. Khaalis now is doing life in prison. The truth was Fard was from Pakistan and Shabazz too.

When Alex Haley was digging deep for his Roots, which was inspired by Malcolm X friendship with Haley, a key word of the name of a musical instrument lead him to his hometown and homecoming in Africa. Whats in a name? A whole hell of a lot.

1. Shabazz comes from the famous Lal Shahbaz Qalander mosque in Pakistan. Fard had poor language skills and misspelled Shahbaz as Shabazz. No place on earth called Shabazz before Fard invented it except for Shahbaz.

2.Fard renames Elijah brother Kallat a small town in Pakistan. Kallat is a name of many men in Pakistan. All web, google searches links name with Pakistan.

3. Fard changed his name to Ghulam Ali, a commonly used name in Pakistan.

Reference: See Message to the Blackman by Elijah Muhammad p.31
    The Mesenger: The Rise and Fall of Elijah Muhammad p. 382 & 409

2. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    I'm still getting how you come to the "solid" conclusion that Fard is from Pakistan. I believe Wesley Muhammad spoke on Fard coming from a New Zealand/Pakistan background in a couple of his lectures. He's obtained FBI documents that state that that Fard Muhammad couldn't conclusively be identified as the Fard Muhammad that taught Elijah Muhammad. To be honest there still is a lot of mystery around where this man came from and where he went. To be fair I think it is important to look at multiple viewpoints on this man, since there is so much mystery and controversy that surrounds him.

http://www.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=4650

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/...agename=Zone-English-Muslim_Affairs/MAELayout

http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/fard.htm

^^^^ link to the FBI files released on Fard Muhammad.

:10500:

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Fard vs. Einstein (a meeting on a radio show in 1933 in Detroit, from a book called "religion in brief" still trying to be authenticated)

"Actual Excerpt taken from station W.C.N.B. in Detroit, 1933. Religion in Brief. --Guest speakers tonight include Mr. Wallace Fard and world known mathematician, Mr. Albert Einstein."

(Announcer, Mr. Brandon): Gentlemen, it is a great pleasure to have you two here tonight as guest on Religion in Brief. It serves us here at station W.C.N.B., as well as the public, as a great opportunity to get a chance to probe in activities and lifestyles, philosophies and religious outlooks of you two gentlemen who are contributing much energy to certain sections of our nation. Mr. Einstein, to our scientific advancement in the Principles of Relativity; and Mr. Fard to the minority of our nation with what I've heard you say on many occasions in the past "Knowledge of Self". Mr. Einstein, could you give our listeners a brief run down on yourself?

(MR. EINSTEIN): Yes, I'd be glad to. First, I'd like to say thank you Mr. Brandon for inviting me on your show tonight. I feel comfortable and it is a pleasure to be here. At this stage of my work, I am involved in certain experiments, which covers the scope of "Atomic enlightenment" as well as developments for this country, in case of nuclear warfare. Second, Mr. Brandon, they refer me as being a scientist, opening up new channels to the principles of relativity. Now I say, my work includes the science of matter and energy, and of the interaction between the two. Thus, I would rather be known to the world as a theoretical physicist in the mathematical view of relativity.

(Mr. Brandon): Very interesting. Mr. Fard, could you give the listeners a brief run down on yourself?

(W.F. MUHAMMAD): Salaam-Alaikum. For you, Mr. Brandon, Mr. Einstein and the listeners elsewhere and abroad. My Attribute is Fard Muhammad Ibn Alfonso. I extend my thanks first to Allah, God, for enabling me to be here tonight. Your offer, Mr. Brandon, is greatly appreciated by me, may Allah bless you. a little about myself: I am SON OF MAN, as it is written; Seeking to Save that which was Lost, and Restore again that which has gone astray.

(MR. BRANDON): Thank you gentlemen. We'll be right back in 60 seconds.

(MR. BRANDON): We're back at station W.C.N.B. 1440 on your dial. Religion in Brief. Tonight our guest are Mr. Albert Einstein and Mr. Wallace, excuse me, Mr. Fard Muhammad. Mr. Muhammad what would you say your complete theory of religion and Islam is?

(MR. MUHAMMAD): For years now people have been asking me questions about my theory of religion, Truth, Islam, Allah, etc., etc...People who have attended my lectures throughout Illinois, Michigan and some in L.A...but you see, Mr. Brandon, 95% of the population have made religion and Truth something permanent, and is religion and Truth permanent? If it is, then it is continuous, and what is continuous is not Truth. That is the beauty of Truth: It must be discovered from moment to moment, not remembered. A remembered truth is a dead thing. Truth must be discovered from moment, because it is living. It is never the same; yet each time you discover it, it is the same. What is important is not to make a theory of Truth, not to say Truth is permanent in us and all the rest is an invention of the old who are frightened of both life and death. It is the Skunk Race, who are decaying, and their philosophies have no validity. The fact is that Truth is Life, and has no permanency. It cannot be taken for granted that you know life. Your amusement and your thinking process; that dull, repetitive process, is not life, nor Truth, neither religion.

(MR. BRANDON): Mr. Muhammad, I'm sure me, as well as our listeners have a lot of questions concerning that last statement you made. So let me begin with this: You said Truth is not permanent, nor is it continuous; then how can it be infinite, if it does not possess those two qualities?

(MR. MUHAMMAD): Life is something to be discovered. You cannot discover it if you have not lost it; if you put aside the things that you have found. Do an experiment with what I am saying. Put aside your philosophies, your religion, your customs, you racial taboos, and all the rest of it; for they are not life. If you are caught in those things you will never discover life; and the function of education (knowledge) surely is to help you discover life all the time. Now permanent implies continuing in the same state, which is duration, and duration is the time during which something exists. Now once we...

(MR. EINSTEIN): Excuse me, Mr. Muhammad, may I cut you off for a second?

(MR. MUHAMMAD): Sure, speak.

(MR. EINSTEIN): Before we move into a different topic, please let me ask you this: If certain individuals stored their religions, philosophies and spiritualism for another's beliefs, because they might not feel sound, is that not a sin to those of a higher nature?

(MR. MUHAMMAD): Those individuals who adopt theosophy, spiritualism, or hypnotism, may possess natures above some others who eschew their false beliefs, therefore, my contest is not with the individual, but with the false system. The Blackman here in the so-called wilderness, loves those people of stature. This is why I shall continue to labor and endure the strong currents of spirituality, the manifestations of which are health, purity, and self-immulation, must deepen human experience; until the beliefs of material existence are seen to be bold impositions; and sin, as well as disease, and death, give everlasting place to the scientific demonstration of Truth in mathematics, and to God, the Perfect Man, Allah.

(MR. BRANDON): We are told that the attainment of Wisdom and Power can only be acquired through study and knowledge.

(MR. MUHAMMAD): Of ourselves.......

http://www.muhammadspeaks.com/TheInterview.html

4. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    lol @ the last response to einstein...haha

5. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Are you kidding me?

I did better scholarship than this when I was in diapers.

Its easy to say "Fard had poor language skills and misspelled Shahbaz as Shabazz." But where is your proof? What account of him displaying bad language skills do you have?

Fard didn't change Elijah's name to Kallat. He changed it to Karrim. Muhammad, of course, changed it back to Elijah, so what's your point?

Where's your proof that Fard "changed his name to Ghulam Ali..."? Its funny that even though the FBI did an extensive instigation on him, that even they couldn't come up with that. Are you a better researcher than the entire FBI?

6. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    a while back I found this interesting website on the tribe of shabazz....

http://www.tribeofshabazz.org/roots.htm

http://nafricatravel.suite101.com/article.cfm/the_ruwenzori_mountains_of_the_moon

maybe that brother you talked to wasn't so wrong after all......like I said the other day I am under the belief that such figures like Marcus Garvey, Noble Drew Ali, Fard Muhammad, Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm, etc are divine individuals who did serve a great purpose in our liberation......I have a healthy respect for our people (throughout the Diaspora) and their religions and forms of spirituality....

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

For those interested.....

8. nixprophet

nixprophet Psalms 82:6 MEMBER

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357
    The Nation of Islam teaches "Supreme Wisdom".... This "Supreme Wisdom" is hidden within every piece of information that came out of Elijah's Mouth.... "Fard Muhammad" in itself is a symbolism to a higher teaching... From the story of his origins to the 120 questions and answers of the NGE... Everything is symbolism and nothing is truly literal not even the White Devil, Black God issues....

If you dig deep enough you will know that EVERYTHING that you have just said is a LITERAL mis-interpretation of something far deeper than what the public was ever taught about the NOI......

Peace.. Peace...

9. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

The problem here is taking the name of the tribe (people) and trying to attach it to a location, then using Alex Haley as a source, who is not very credible in this regards.

This may help.

http://www.tribeofshabazz.org/

On another level, you really need to know the impact of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz had on many if us as a spiritual leader. Especially those of us as individuals and families who left the Nation of Islam with him and became MMI and OAAU. We are the Sons and Daughters of Malcolm. The Tribr of Malik El Shabazz. Our Last Imam.

Your point concerning a link to Pakistan, or that region, is close but not exact. It points is not to our origins but our spiritual connection in that region. To the form of al Islam that was brought to us in the West.

10. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Users found this page by searching for:

1. master fard muhammad vs albert einstein

2. the tribe of shabazz

3. albert einstein vs fard muhammad

4. proof of the tribe of shabazz,
  5. Master WD Muhammad and Kemet,