Black Money Business Jobs : The Travel Business

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by Bluewater, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Bluewater

Bluewater Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Praising The Lord
    Ratings:
    +44
    Hello Family just sharing
    I would love to have a family reunion with all of you. And I thought that it would be great if we had one travel agency to go to once we have decided where we like the reunion to be (there would be a discount applied I would think depending on the amount of people interested in going to the same place at the same time). I had received the attach information in my email. It would be great to have our own business. I've talk about this with my kids all the time. Black own, and on our own. That’s what UP!

Peace & Love
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    James White
    Adroit Diversified Enterprises
    609-638-5383
    [email protected]

SAVVY BLACK FAMILY REUNION AND WEDDING PLANNERS GET INTO THE TRAVEL BUSINESS TO MAXIMIZE EFFICIENCY AND INCOME

New York, NY (BlackNews.com) - For the upcoming 2007 family reunion and wedding season Black family reunion and wedding planners are more sophisticated than they have ever been. Many are owning their own home-based travel business. By owning their own travel business they take the annoyance out of arranging the travel and accommodations for family and friends who attend the reunions and weddings. Some wedding planners are also booking the honeymoons for their clients.

"Gone are the days when the lone relative works like a dog without compensation to plan the family reunion," says J. E. White, the owner of Roots Recovered Travel. He says that "those relatives who work so hard to keep the family connected via the family reunions can be compensated when they arrange for the travel and accommodations for the event. By owning the travel agency they will get paid for their efforts through their commissions."

Wedding planners now have the ability to get paid twice. They receive payment from the married couple and payment from their commissions as a travel agent. "It is a sweet deal," says White. Now the wedding planner can also offer his or her services for planning the wedding, reception and the honeymoon.

In fact, according to research conducted by The Minority Home Based Business Report (www.theminorityhomebasedbusinessreport.com) travel is the best home based business for minorities. Therefore travel is generally a good home based business for African Americans anyway, especially women.

African American women are most likely to be the wedding and reunion planners and they generally have a better social network than African American men. "The women with their clubs, sororities and church organizations etcetera have a natural market for succeeding in the travel business," says White.

For more information on how to own your own travel business visit Roots Recovered Travel at www.rootsrecoveredtravel.com