Black Astrology : The Transcript

Marquis Davis

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 27, 2017
Divine Mathematics

This is a Transcript of my class hosted by Noble Terrell Ali Bey entitled: Divine Mathematics. Terrell inform me that, The Beast doesn’t want us to inform the masses about numbers. I shouldn’t have to define the word beast. The ones who are truly aware of greater knowledge know exactly what I’m talking about. The enemy was aware that I was going to shift the consciousness of Individuals on September 22, 2013. Believe me they tried all that they could with their lesser force of power to interfere with my message of Divine Mathematics. Truth will always prevail. Fortunately the message was still revealed, because of the interference many were discourage to remain on Air. Therefore, I’m going to present the transcript of Divine Mathematics.

This Show has begun on the Divine hour, which is 4 pm or 4 am. Four represent Divine in numerology. The 4th Letter of the Hebrew Alphabet is Dalet, which means door. Divinity is the door to spirituality.

4 represent Geb, which means Earth, according to the Anunian Theology. In the Supreme Mathematics 4 represents culture & freedom. 5 percenters apply the Supreme Alphabet to the Roman numeral. The letter D is the 4th letter of the Roman Alphabets; in the Supreme Alphabets 4 represents Divine or Destroy. However in this case if you want to enter the door of spirituality here on Geb (Earth) you’ll have to apply your freedom to live your Divine culture or be destroyed. Today is September 22, 2013 (9/22/13). We our on the last day of the Virgo phase or month, were actually on the cusp of Libra or Maat, therefore this day is influenced by Maat or Libra, even though were in the Virgo phase.

71vm-8ai9kL.jpg
Before I break down the numerology of this month and day, allow me to mention that:

this show shall end on the 9th hour, which is the hour of life. This show started on the hour of Dalet, which is door and shall end on Tet, which is the 9th letter of the Hebrew Alphabet. Tet is translated as Tehuti because Tet is an abbreviation of Tehuti. I’m the wisdom. 9 symbolize life, 4 is Dalet (door); you’re entering the door of life. As I mention earlier, were in the month of Virgo. Tomorrow will be the Libra phase, today were on the cusp. The Virgo phase or month is from August 23rd – September 22nd. The month of reasoning is coming to an end for this year. Virgo is an earth element, which is Geb (Earth). Geb (Earth) deserves praises this month. Mercury is the planet that represents Virgo. Mercury is the planet of intellect and communication. Were now intellectually reasoning and communicating. The next phase shall be more spiritual.

Mercury is the nearest planet to the sun. The synodic period of Mercury is 116 days.1+1+6=8, the Ruling 8 is defined as: Independent, highly dependable, self confident, undemonstrative, commercially oriented and deeply concerned for the sick and the helpless.

The maximum elongation of Mercury is 28 degrees. 2+8=10, numbers have to be single in divine numerology therefore, 10 needs to be added (1+0), and the answer for this expression is 1.

We have to use the Ruling numbers to describe the synodic period of Mercury, which is 116 days, because Mercury rules the 8th sign of the Zodiac, which is Virgo and the month of Virgo begins on the 8th Month of the year, which is August. Now the third eye will define 1 with applied numerology.

The number 1 is define as: beginning, new, focused concentration, goal-striving, action, independence, originality, courage, invention, leader, self reliant, ambition, pioneer, will, conscious mind and positive.

To make a long lecture short this is what the Virgo phase consists of. Remember I still have to breakdown this day 9/22/13. I was just going in, on the hours and the month (September). This is the introduction, the show haven’t stated yet. Today is 9/22/13 in numerology we usually just calculate the days and months of the year when that month and day is present, once it pass than we either calculate the month and year or the year only.

4f6103d720d55500b2c02820501fe13b

Amun shall now end this introduction shorty. 9 have to be added by 4, because 22 have to be broken down into a single number 2+2=4, Correct? Now 9+4=13; 1+3=4, the number of Divine. We’ve defined 4 already, therefore you should know what time and day it is. For those who may not comprehend allow me to add emphasis. In accordance to Gnosis Numerology, which is esoteric. We apply the Hebrew Alphabets. There 22 Major Arcana Tarot cards, 2+2=4, the Divine number. Today is 4 according to numerology; calculate 9 and 22 in a numerological expression. In the science of Tarot, mathematically we count the zero, therefore once you count the entire major arcana tarot cards you shall end with 21 which is 3 in numerology.

3 represent understanding, according to the supreme mathematics. I had to mention this because in the Gnosis esoteric tarot reading, the number 1 begins the counts and end with the number 0 after the 21st card is counted. In Gnosis tarot the number 4 is Emperor. The upright (positive) definition of Emperor is: authority, father- figure, structure and solid. The reversed (negative) definition of Emperor is: domination, excessive control, rigidity and inflexibility. Therefore, the upright definition applies to those who are upright and the reversed definition is for those who seek to destroy. It is the day of divine or destruction. Now since you know what day and time it is allow me to begin this session.

You have to keep in mind that mathematics need a lot of attention. People need to be extremely patient and highly discipline to master mathematics. Patients and discipline are the primary keys for becoming a God, which is a master of a particular craft or aspect of life, and even death. If you were paying full attention, while carefully analyzing and observing my message, you will notice that the number 4 was the answer for 3 in the numerological expression of 4+3=7; only the Gods notice this. The number 8 express 3 as well; 8+3=11; 1+1=2 only the ones who contain wisdom notice that. The ones with Godly wisdom notice both. 7+2=9, notice! This show is from 4-9 pm; you will now enter Daleth (meaning door in Hebrew), the door of life.

c682a60532664f98196007cb86e91d5b.png
In numerology we have what is called common number sequence the common number from the numerological expression of this day and hour is 444 and we also ran along 888 or 4 to the 3rd power plus 8 to the 3rd power. This equation is a little more complex, let me just simplify the common number sequence. 444 in the common number sequence means: The sign from your Spirit Guides signifies their disagreement with your thoughts and feelings and can be interpreted as a cosmic no!

To questions you have asked or idea you might have. Remember the Cosmos is the soul of our universe. Nu is darkness. Darkness has no beginning nor ending. It was always here and will always be here.

The common number sequence of 888 means: A phase of your life is about to end and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional, career, or relationship phase.

Numerology is the basic of Divine Mathematics.

Mathematics has plenty of branches such as arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, geometry and calculus. Divine Mathematics has different branches as well. We view mathematics from a spiritual perspective in divine mathematics. Most mathematicians are only taught to view mathematics from a mundane perspective. I’m going to heighten the degrees above basic numerology, so you could have a small glance of a glimpse on how deep divine numerology actually is, remember this is just a small glimpse. Were still in preschool.

The common number sequence of 4 was 444, Correct? Now, lets simplify this base number with the proper exponent. 4 to the 3rd power or 4 cube equals 64; 6+4= 10; 1+0= 1. The common number sequence of 444 is 1. This is an example on how to simplify the common number sequence, in accordance to Divine Mathematics.

The common number sequence of 8 was 8, 8, 8 to the third power or 8 cube = 512; 5 + 1 + 2 = 8. Now we have a common number sequence of 8, 8, 8, 8 or 8 to the fourth power, which equals 4096; 4 + 0+ 9+ 6 = 19; 1 + 9 =1 0; 1 + 0 = 1.

According to the Arithmetic Astrology aspect of Divine Mathematics, the sequence of 4, 4, 4 = 1 (4 x 4 x 4 = 64; 6 + 4 = 10; 1 + 0 = 1), and the common number sequence of 8, 8, 8, 8 = 1, Now let go back to the basic Numerology 1 + 1 = 2.

The-number-numerology-22189661-1732-1732.jpg

The number 2 in numerology means:
Duality, division, polarity, choice, gestation, cooperation, service, harmony, support, waiting, diplomacy, patience, psychic, intuition, adaptable, empathetic, partnership, mediator, comparison, receptive, helper, collecting, reproduction, balance of opposites, subconscious memory, positive and negative.

Divine Mathematics is a type of science our ancestors used to predict the future. Remember the whole process I’ve just implicated started from a numerological expression which may seem insignificant to people with a closed third eye and heart chakra. The expression to I’ve previously solved is 4 pm – 9 pm, 9/22/2013. I’ve done the math, now you should know what to expect. Amun Tehuti-shil Yashua (Hidden Wisdom of Salvation) is here with you today, so I could direct you to 4 and 9, which is the door of life.

Since tomorrow will be the Libra phase, allow me to apply some divine mathematics, so you would know what to expect. As a reminder, I advise you to pay full attention, because in the subject of mathematics, full concentration is required, a slight distraction could cause one to make a hugh mistake.

Virgo is the month of reasoning. Mathematics is logical reasoning. Amun Tehuti-shil Yashua knows what time it is, do you? ……. Just from listening to these types of teachings will awake the Godly nature that is already within you. The reason why? Is because in order to listen to this outformation you need patients and discipline, which are the primary keys for spiritual and mental growth, I don’t intend to break down the whole numerological expression of 9 - 23 - 13, which is the beginning of the Libra phase or Maat, because I don’t want the lazy minded individuals to sleep on me. I’m aware that every listener doesn’t have an active mind like my brother Noble Terrell Ali Bey; therefore I will just give the audience an overview.

The Libra or Maat phase begins on 9/23, which will be a phase until September 30th, and then on October 1st – 31st will be the actual month of Libra before the Scorpio phase begins on October the 24th, and will remain a phase until October 31st before the month of Scorpio begins, in November. Do you understand the concept? According to the Supreme Alphabet, J is the 10th letter of the Roman alphabet. J represents justice. Those below 32 degrees will become Just-Ice, which are the degrees of death. Maat will only bless the ones that will implicate deeds that are 33 degrees or above, during her day of judgment. Maat represents righteousness, justices and order.

page_1_thumb_large.jpg
In order to invoke the power of each month; you will have to know, which metals, stones, perfumes, plants, flowers, planets, colors, elements, keywords, days and rulers of each Zodiac signs – in regards of each month. How could one expect the best results when they don’t know, what time and day it is? Everything is Mathematics. I don’t know every single person that in the audience of this show, therefore I will avoid going too deep. I will just cover the metaphysical powers, from the stones and planets, during this phase or month of Libra. The rest you would have to research yourself.

Chrysotile is the stone that represents Libra in accordance to Esoteric Astrology. Chrysotile is known as the stone of life. It holds energy that connects us with our past life, in the name of Maat. This stone stimulates the inner senses and open up the soul of our being. While mediating with this stone it converts all of our past and present opportunities into wisdom. When you associate Chrysotile with Serpentine, it will aid the improvement of the psychometric senses.

Libra is the 7th sign of the zodiacs and this sign is ruled by the 7th house, which is the house of relationships. The 7th letter of the Hebrew alphabet is Zayin, which means manacle, this word is define as: to confine or constrain.

If one is condemn by Maat they will be manacle in the state of 32 degrees or below. Some people already there, 33 degree is the state of escaping from this plight, which means your neutral or equal. Remember 6 represents Equality in the Supreme mathematics. One degree above 33 degrees is 34; 3 + 4 = 7. 34 degrees is the beginning stage of evolving into a God.

European masonry max out to 33 degrees, which is neutral, just enough save one soul. In African masonry or original masonry, the maximum degrees are up to the 90th degree, which is the beginning of life. Most Ancient Africans reached the 90th degree at the age of 40 years old, which is the divine age. Most ancient Africans were initiated into the passage of rites to begin their divine journey at the age of fifteenth years old. 1 + 5 = 6, which signified their journey into becoming a powerful God, 9 also symbolizes power.

71675494edd0d38995e92b3805cdb848.jpg

According to Esoteric Numerology Zayin is the 7th letter of the Hebrew alphabets, it represented by the 7th tarot card, which is Chariot. The upright meaning of Chariot is: control, will, power, victory and assertion. The reversed meaning of Chariot is: lack of control in directions and aggression. The upright qualities of the chariot card are the qualities of a true God. The reversed qualities applies to a person who is either defeated or is still fighting against their inner beast, lower nature, desires, pleasure or satan; and whatever other titles you prefer to call the evil forces.

Venus is the planet of love and beauty. This planet rules the Libra sign. Mercury (Virgo) is the first planet from the Sun. Venus is the 2nd planet from the Sun. The meaning of the Ruling number 7 is: A need to learn through personal experience and a dislike of external discipline, assertive, philosophical and humanitarian. Life will usually incur a high level of sacrifice, but also the chance for tremendous personal and spiritual evolution. The number 7 rules Libra. The eccentricity of Venus orbit is .007; Venus Inclination of orbit to ecliptic is 3.4 degrees, 3 + 4 = 7. In accordance to Venus miles from this earth is a maximum of 160,000,000 miles. 1 + 6 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 7. Venus maximum Angular diameter is 61 seconds, 6 + 1= 7.

african-venus-3.jpg

The common number sequence of this equation is 7,7,7,7. According to the Astrological Mathematics as applied Numerology (A.M.N), the common number sequence of 7 is 7 to the 4th power or 7 x 7 x 7 x 7. According to the common number sequence 7 as in 7, 7, 7, 7 means: This sign indicates that a lesson has been learnt. It is a sign of acknowledgement and achievement you have learnt a lesson that your spiritual guides want you to learn about your life.

Now according to Astrological Mathematics as applied Numerology, which is another form of divine mathematics, abbreviated as A.M.N or you could refer to this form of mathematics as A.M.N mathematics. The common number sequence of 7,7,7,7 in an exponential expression is 7 to the 4th power or 7x7x7x7, this expression equals 2,401; 2 + 4 + 0 + 1 = 7. Now, the common number sequence of 7 is 7, 7, 7, 7, 7 now we have to apply A.M.N mathematics in the expression of 7 to the 5th power or 7 x 7 x 7 x 7 x 7, this expression equals 16,807; 1 + 6 + 8 + 0 + 7 = 22; 2 + 2 = 4. In numerology 4 is define as: Practical, orderly, patient, logical, hardworking, loyal, builder, steadfast, frugal, responsible, earthly, planner, materially creative, green thumb, even tempered.

There are a lot of sequences in regards to the planet Venus. The minimum Angular diameter of Venus is 11 seconds. 1 + 1 = 2; the volume of Venus is .902 times that of the earth, 9 + 0 + 2 = 11, 1 + 1 = 2; Venues velocity of escape is 6.5 miles per seconds, 6 + 5 =1 1; 1 + 1 = 2. The common number sequence of 2, 2, and 2 means: This is a sign of confirmation that you are on the right path, doing the right thing and going in the right Direction. Continue with this train of thought. Life is a huge mathematical expression that needs to be solved or simplified. Mathematics is a universal language.

When we come across a Common Number Sequence in divine mathematics, we could simply define the sign and move on, or we can apply AMN, which is Astrological Mathematics as applied Numerology, if we will like a deeper meaning on astronomical and astrological events. The AMN calculation of 2, 2, 2 common number sequence is express as 2 cube when simplified, this equation equals 8. This problem is simple compared to the last AMN equation. The Numerological meaning of 8: Achievement, abundance, executive, strength, self-disciplined, power, success, authority, psychology, entrepreneur, intensity, supervisor, provider, grandeur, material manifestor.

8-fear-the-legend-poster-new.jpg

Venus mean distance to the Sun is 67,270,000 miles.
6 + 7 + 2 + 7 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 22
2 + 2 = 4

Venus orbital velocity is 22 miles per second.
2 + 2 = 4

Venus temperature at the bottom of the clouds is approximately 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
4 + 0 + 0 = 4

During this lecture I’ve already define the meaning of the triple 4 sequence. This is why I asked for your full attention, so you won’t miss anything. When applying the divine mathematics of AMN, to the 4, 4, 4 or triple 4 sequence, which is 4 4 4 or 4 cube; you will get 64.

6 + 4 = 10
1 + 0 = 1

Number 1
in Numerology means: Beginning, new, focused concentration, goal striving, action, independent, originality, courage, invention, leader, self – reliant, ambition, pioneer, will, conscious mind, positive.

Every number has a meaning, and since everything is mathematics, everything has a meaning. Mathematics and numbers do not lie, every equation should add up to a correct solution. Mathematics is a subject that is difficult to manipulate, if even possible.

The minimum distance Venus to the sun is 66,500,000 miles.

6 + 6 + 5 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 17
1 + 7 = 8

The synodic period of Venus revolution around the sun is 584 days.
5 + 8 + 4 = 17
1 + 7 = 8

The minimum distance between the earth and Venus is 26,000,000 miles.
2 + 6 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 8
The Albedo of Venus is 8.

The common number sequence of 8, 8, 8, 8 is defined as: A phase in your life is about end and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional, career, or relationship phase. The AMN mathematical expression of this common number sequence is or 8 8 8, which equals 4,096.

4 + 0 + 9 + 6 = 19
1 + 9 = 10
1 + 0 = 1

I’ve already noted the meaning of the number 1 in numerology previously.

Venus maximum distance from the sun is 67,500,000 miles.
6 + 7 + 5 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 18
1 + 8 = 9

The Venus period of one sidereal revolution around the sun is 255 days.
2 + 2 + 5 = 9

Diameter
of Venus is 7,650 miles.
7 + 6 + 5 + 0 = 18
1 + 8 = 9

Density of Venus
is 9 times that of earth. Venus period of rotation on the axis is 243 days (retrograde); 2 + 4 + 3 = 9. Finally, the planet surface of Venus is approximately 900 degree Fahrenheit. We have six number 9’s from the computation of this formula. The common number sequence of 9 means: This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Your thoughts at the time of seeing this sign indicate that these thoughts will bring about the completion or end of a phase in your life.
According to AMN mathematics, the six number 9’s that were repeated in the previous formula becomes an exponential expression in AMN mathematics.

= 531,441

5 + 3 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 1 = Numerological 9 (1 + 8 = 9)
We now have seven 9’s:

= 4,782,969
4 + 7 + 8 + 2 + 9 + 6 + 9 = 45
4 + 5 = 9

Nine is an infinite number, the sum of any number times the number 9, will be nine:
· 9 x 1 = 9; 0 + 9 = 9
· 9 x 2 = 18; 1 + 8 = 9
· 9 x 3 = 27; 2 + 7 = 9
· 9 x 4 = 36; 3 + 6 = 9
· 9 x 5 = 45; 4 + 5 = 9
· 9 x 6 = 54; 5 + 4 = 9
· 9 x 7 = 63; 6 + 3 = 9
· 9 x 8 = 72; 7 + 2 = 9
· 9 x 9 = 81; 8 + 1 = 9
· 9 x 10 = 90; 9 + 0 = 9
· 9 x 11 = 99; 9 + 9 = 18; 1 + 8 = 9
· 9 x 12 = 108; 1 + 0 + 8 = 9
The number 9 in Numerology means: Ending, completion, humanitarian, compassionate, romantic, selfless, generous, philanthropic, loving, wisdom, idealist, artistic, spiritual healing, all allowing, other worldly and blending.

maxresdefault.jpg

9/23/13 is a day from now; it will be leaving Mercury and entering Venus, which rules Libra. Anyone born on this day are consider Libra’s, according to western astrology. 9/22/13 is the last day of the Virgo sign. For more understanding about the Libra phase or month, you will have decipher the overall computation of the Venus planet. Fortunately I will do this a little bit later in the lecture; I don’t want to give you more then what you can swallow. Hopefully the meal I’ve just feed you will digest shortly.

Have you ever wondered how the Dogon, ancient Egyptian and ancient Mayans know the exact cycles of the constellations, without the use of modern day technology? Why are scientist having such a difficult time discovering the revelations of ancient Africans (Afaf-rayay-kaa-u)? All of sudden, contemporary scientists are realizing that the ancient Afaf-rayay-kaa-u proverbs that was marked of as a myth, are actually sacred truths.

The ancestor had already revealed the truth to us, through the divine mathematics and science. Not only do they speak to us from within, but they also speak to us through mathematical equations, which is a Universal language. Mathematics will need to be implicated, for an overstanding of the greater truth. Just knowing the history of what are ancestors done, while trying to imitate them isn’t good enough. Divine mathematics and Divine Science has to be mastered, in order for us to excel into higher knowledge of self.

I will now reveal the numerological meaning of some very significant dates in history. I’ m going to apply Chronological numerology, which is another branch of divine mathematics. Although, Chronological numerology is merely a branch in divine mathematics, it is separate from the Astrological Mathematics as applied Numerology (AMN). In this lecture I am going to apply Chronological numerology towards some of the most significant dates of the past and current decade, 9/11/01 and 12/21/12.

9-11-2001 was a day of turmoil for victims of New York City who were injured, and for those who died. It was a day grieve for the victims’ families, when the twin towers supposedly collapsed. 9/11 had a big impact on the security of North America. Due to this day, the freedom of so called American citizens are limited. Those who done their homework should be aware that the collision of the twin towers was a conspiracy.

The 9th card in the major arcana tarot is the hermit.

Upright qualities of hermit: Soul-searching, introspection, solitude and Inner
Reversed qualities of hermit: Isolation, loneliness and withdrawal

September, the 9th month of the year is the Virgo/Libra phase. The twin towers felled, on the 11th month of September. The plane that hit the twin towers was flight 11, this flight had 92 passengers on board 9 + 2 = 11. The people who were supposedly responsible for the twin towers collision are from Afghanistan. There are 11 letters in the word Afghanistan. Since were mentioning Arabic speaking people in regards of flight 11, allow me to note that the Arabic alphabet has 28 letters; some will argue and claim that the Arabic alphabet contains 29 letters, however 2 + 8 = 11. The 11th card in the major arcana tarot is Justice. Upright qualities of justice: Justice, fairness, truth, law, cause and effect. Now remember, one of the upright meanings of the hermit card is soul-searching, and a quality of the justice card is truth. Put two and two together, and you’ll get soul-searching for the truth. The Reversed qualities of Justice: Unfairness, lack of accountability and dishonesty. I think the government wasn’t honest about, what really happened on 9/11/01. Eleven is a non-confrontational number, it don’t represent the evilness of 9/11.

7e875773e5fdbf77ccd39cafc439e9e6.jpg

Number 1 is the numerological number of the year 01 of 9/11/01. The magician is the first card in the major arcana tarot:

Upright qualities of magician: Power, skill, concentration and action
Reverse qualities of magician: Manipulation, poor planning, latent talents

On behalf of the conspiracy of 9/11/01, the planning was poor, because people recognized the manipulation of 9/11.

The number 9 in numerology means: Ending, completion, humanitarian, compassionate, romantic, selfless, generous, philanthropic, loving, wisdom, idealist, artistic, spiritual healer, all allowing, other worldly and blending. September is the 9th month of the year, the event of the twin towers collapsing was on the 11th day;
1 + 1 = 2.

Number 2
in numerology means: Duality, division, polarity, choice, gestation, cooperation, service, harmony, support, waiting, diplomacy, patient, psychic, intuition, adaptable, empathetic, partnership, mediator, comparison, receptive, helper, collecting, reproduction, balance of opposite, subconscious memory, positive and negative; 0 + 1 = 1 (the year of 9/11).

Number 1 in numerology means: Beginning, focused, concentration, goal-striving, action, independence, originality, courage, invention, leader, self-reliant, ambition, pioneer, will, conscious mind, and positive. The numerological number of 9, 2 and 1; all describe the numerological expression of 9/11/01.

In supreme mathematics the number 9 represent born, the number 2 represent wisdom and the number 1 represent knowledge; 9/11/01 have gave birth to wisdom and knowledge of the government tendencies to commit conspiracies. The government poor planning and manipulation of the event that took place on 9/11/01 made people more aware of governmental conspiracies. However, people are aware that the United States government cannot be trusted now.

One of the word represented by the letter I, in the supreme alphabet, is the word eye, which refers to the third eye. 9/11/01 had active the third eye of many numerologist, astrologers and highly spiritual individuals. We overstand the message of this divine mathematical expression. As I’ve mentioned numerous times, everything is mathematics!

I have to give more emphasis on the astrological meaning of the Virgo and Libra phase, which begins tomorrow on 9/23/13. In many of my publications I’ve mention that humans, the earth and the universe are one. The same elements and substance you’ll find in the human body, are the same elements you will find in/on the planet earth. There is a universal aspect, earthly aspect and human aspect of astrology. The universal aspect deals with the planets, the earthly aspect deals with the elements and the human aspect deals with the zodiac signs.

Virgo’s are inquisitive and are very skilled at drawing information from people. This trait also makes them naturally intuitive. Combine this with their remarkable memories and we see an advanced analytical personality. However the Virgo needs balance in their lives otherwise they may become short-tempered, impatient and self-serving. Virgo’s are excellent teammates in work and social activities. They work well with others, although they freely express their opinions.

According to the Egyptian astrology signs, the card Thoth or Tehuti represents Virgo. The month of Tehuti or Thoth is August 29 – September 27. Tehuti (Thoth) is the Egyptian god of wisdom. People born under Tehuti are versatile, methodical, original and precise. They have the mental capacity for critical thinking and problem solving, however they could be impatient. The qualities of Virgo has an effect on nearly anyone, because were in the month of Virgo. The people who are represented by the sign of Tehuti, are extremely effected by these qualities in the month of Virgo, they are influenced by them year around. Non-Virgo’s may only be influenced by the traits and qualities of the Virgo zodiac sign, on the month of Virgo only.

Since were sitting on the cusp between Virgo and Libra. I will give more emphasis on the Libra sign, and how it influences have an effect on people, during the month and phase of Libra. Earlier I’ve explained the universal aspect, in which I will add more emphasis later on. I’ m going to focus you on the individual aspect for now.

Libra is all about balance, justice, equanimity and stability. They easily surround themselves with harmony and beauty, but sometimes go to the extremes to do so if their goals are unreasonable or unhealthy, with Venus as their ruling planet. Libra’s are very understanding, caring, and often the champion of the underdogs. They have keen intuitions, but often don’t give themselves enough credit for their perceptions. They can be quiet and shy, if not persuaded to come out of their shell.

Ironically, in spite of their introverted nature they make excellent debaters, often proving a point from out of seemingly nowhere. Libra’s are negotiating and ethical, their motto is I balance, which is Maat. Libra is represented by the element air or Shu, which also signify thought. There are three basic qualities of all the zodiac signs in astrology. You have cardinal signs (leading), fixed signs (static) and mutable signs (following). Some astrologist categorize Libra as a cardinal sign, others might say it is a fixed sign. Libra is ruled by Venus, and is exalted by Mercury. People born between, September 23 – October 22 are considered Libra’s. The scale of justice or Maat represents the Libra sign. Although, some astrologers had mistaken Libra as a fixed sign, Libra is actually a cardinal sign. This is confirmed by most astrologers as an actual fact. Therefore, Libra is the leader of all the air signs of the zodiac. Libra is one out of the three leading sign (cardinal) of the zodiac.

The only zodiac sign that is not represented by an animal is the Libra sign. Out of all the zodiac signs the last six of them, are more about community development, then they are towards self-development. However, the leading sign of the last six signs of the zodiac is Libra. I will list all the signs that are more concern with community development in contrast to self-development:

1. Libra
2. Scorpio
3. Sagittarius
4. Capricorn
5. Aquarius
6. Pisces
In Egyptian astrology Heru or Horus represents Libra. Heru or Horus signs are born between, September 28 – October 27. Heru is the god of the rising signs, the sky and goodness. People born under this sign are: optimistic, sociable, motivated, courageous risk-takers, go-getters and self-motivated. However, they’re stubborn and sometimes impractical.

Libra is the 7th sign of the zodiac. Number 7 in Anuian numerology represents Aset, which means wisdom immortality. In the supreme mathematics the number 7 represent god, the number 7 also represent God in the supreme alphabet. The 7th major arcana tarot card is the chariot, which means: triumph, victory, overcoming obstacles, control, willpower and assertion. The reversed qualities of the chariot card are: lack of control, direction, aggression, overthrown and conquered by obstacles at the last minute. Libra is ruled by the 7th house in the astrological charts. The 7th house represents: marriage, relationship and partnership. The ruling number 7 is defined as: A need to learn through personal experience and a dislike of external discipline. Assertive, philosophical and humanitarian. Life will usually incur a high level of sacrifice, but also the chance for tremendous personal and spiritual evolution.

The number 7 in numerology means: philosopher, sage, wisdom seeker, reserved, inventor, stoic, contemplative, aloof, deep thinker, introspective, spiritual, faith, esoteric, exotic, unusual, hidden, seeking perfection, ethereal, other worldly and enigma. The 7th letter of the Hebrew alphabet is zayin
(ז), the 7th letter of the Arabic alphabet is khaa (خـ). However zayin is shaped like the number 7. The Arabic letter Khaa, symbolize the seven seals or angels, who will blow the triumph, mentioned in the book of revelation, of the Holy bible. Some tarot card scholars refer to the chariot card as the triumph card. Look it up, do your research.

Now remember, I’m just breaking down the divine mathematical expression of a month. We’re half way through the process from the elementary level of this divine mathematical science. It will be difficult to help people understand or learn the meaning of divine mathematics, unless they know at least the basic of: arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, geometry, calculus, sacred geometry, numerology, chronological numerology, arithmetic astrology, astrological mathematics as applied numerology, astronomy, biology, geology, astrology, esoteric astrology, gnosis astrology, Egyptian astrology, chemistry, physics, oceanography, ancient African science etc. Once all of these subjects are mastered, only then you will have an understanding, but not overstanding; unless you master alchemy, tarot reading, magick and voodoo.

5135177-Voodoo_temple-0.jpg

Here is an excerpt from the book entitled: Astronomy made simple by Meir H. Degani

One of the points at which the circles intersect is designed by the symbol (Aries) and is unknown as the First Point of Aries; here, the sun crosses the celestial equator on its way from the southern to the northern portion of the Ecliptic. The other point is designated by the symbol (Libra) and is known as the First point of Libra. When the sun is at either point, day is equal in length to night, everywhere on earth. The sun is at (Aries) on or about March 21; this point is also known as the Vernal Equinox (translation: Spring equals night). It is at or about September 23; the first Point of Libra is also known as the Autumnal Equinox.

Amun Tehuti-shil Yashua
will now simplify the numerological expression of 12/12/12 and 12/21/12, which were two very significant days in the Universe. For the entire non-mammalian creature 12/12/12 on 12:12 pm, was a day and time for the evolutionary star gate to attune with a higher vibration and spirituality. This occurred nine days before 12/21/12. From the calculation of these two date and the days between them, will give you the numbers 9, 9, 9. Since 9 is the infinite number, representing eternity. I will prove this to you again, or as many times necessary.

9 to the 3rd power or 9 cube is an exponential expression. 9 is the base number and 3 is the exponent. You should already know what AMN means by now. However I will familiarize you with the terms of the abbreviated letters AMN, once again. AMN is a branch of divine mathematics which stands for: Astrological Mathematics as applied Numerology. Allow me to simplify 9 cube:

9 x 9 x 9 = 729

When you have an expression such as 9 cube, you will have to multiply the number 9 three times. According to mathematics, the exponent of a base number represents how many times the base number will be multiply times itself. However, the numerological answer for 9 cube is nine:

7 + 2 + 9 = 18
1 + 8 = 9

According to the common number sequence 9, 9, 9 signify completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Your thoughts at the time of seeing this sign indicate that these thoughts will bring about the completion or end of a phase in your life. Which is absolutely correct because 12/12/12 and 12/21/12 were the beginning of a new phase, remember I just evaluated the numerological expression of these dates.

Now it is time to calculate the day and time of when the star gate opened, which was December 12, 2012 at 12:12 pm.

1 + 2 = 3, 1 + 2 = 3, 1 + 2 = 3 (12/12/12)
1 + 2 = 3, 1 + 2 = 3 (12:12 pm)

The numerological computation of the star gate month, day and year equal 9, while the time equal 6.
9 + 6 = 15
1 + 5 = 6

The number 6 in numerology represents: death, resurrection or the beginning of life. Death is not the end of life; it is the beginning of a new life, a life that once existed under different circumstances. Six is the beginning of life, but the number nine represents infinite life.

The gateway for humans was December 21, 2012 at 6:14 am. In numerology all four digits of the year isn’t calculated during the current millennium, but the previous millenniums only.

1 + 2 = 3, 2 + 1 = 3, 1 + 2 =3 (12/21/12)
3 + 3 + 3 = 9

6 + 1 + 4 = 11 (6:14 am)

The number 11 is a sacred number in numerology, although in divine mathematics we only define single numbers that are between the numbers 1-9.
1 + 1 = 2

According to numerology, the number 2 means: : Duality, division, polarity, choice, gestation, cooperation, service, harmony, support, waiting, diplomacy, patient, psychic, intuition, adaptable, empathetic, partnership, mediator, comparison, receptive, helper, collecting, reproduction, balance of opposite, subconscious memory, positive and negative. Wake up!

The answer for the numerological expression of December 12, 2012 at 12:12 pm equal the number six. However the numerological expression of December 21, 2012 at 6:14 am equals the number two in applied numerology. Reminder, we don’t calculate the whole four digits of a current millennium in divine mathematics, we only calculate all the four digits of a year unless that millennium is previous from the current millennium. Therefore we only calculate the last two digits of a year during the current millennium, because the first two digits of a year will remain the same until the next millennium. From the year 2000 to the year 2100 is a thousand years or a millennium.

6 + 2 = 8

The number 6 represents death or rebirth, according to divine numerology, the number 2 represents wisdom. We’re in the age of higher awareness. According to astrology, the 8th house of the zodiac is Scorpio, which signifies sex, death and rebirth. Sex is a form of rebirth, when you remove the letter e from the word sex, and replace it with the letter i, then the word six will appear. Through the act of sex, a spirit from another being is in the process of re-birthing into an earthly existence, only if the act of sex is procreating.

Galactic alignment
occurs about every 186 million years. Notice, I said Galactic, not planetary.

1 + 8 + 6 = 15
1 + 5 = 6

The planetary alignment
occurs approximately every 25,000 – 26,000 years. What is the significant of this? There are 12 zodiac signs, 12 Olympic gods and goddesses in Greek mythology and 12 disciples of Yashua (so- called Jesus). It takes Jupiter a period of twelve years to orbit around the Sun and Mars is twelve light-minutes from the sun.

The most recent triple date besides 12/12/12 was probably 11/11/11 which equals the numerological six.

1 + 1 = 2, 1 + 1 = 2, 1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 + 2 = 6

In the Supreme alphabets, the number 6 represents father. Our father (the Most High) symbolizes love, peace, happiness etc. The sixth card in the major arcana tarot is the lovers, which means: love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices, wise dispositions, proof, trails surmounted. The reversed aspects of lover are: unwise, plans, failure when put to test, disharmony, imbalance, misalignment of values. November 11, 2011 or 11/11/11 was warning us to take heed to the day of 12/12/12. We might not have another repeat day until January 1, 2101 or 1/1/2101, which will be approximately, if not exactly 89 years from December 12, 2012 or 12/12/12.

8 + 9 = 17
1 + 7 = 8

In numerology, the number 8 is defined as: achievement, abundance, executive, strength, self-discipline, power, success, authority, psychology, entrepreneur, intensity, supervisor, provider, grandeur, material manifestor.

In San Lorenzo Mexico, and other areas in Meso-America you will find stone heads of Olmec gods about 30 feet tall and weighs approximately two tons. If you look at the facial features of the Olmec stone heads, you’ll notice that their facial features resemble that of Africans, and some of the stone heads have Ethiopian braids. Educational institutes of North America teach students that, the origins of the Olmec’s are unknown. We’re also deceived into believing that the origins of the Toltec are from the America’s, but the origins of the Toltec and Olmecs are from Nubia or Africa. However, they were indigenous moors of the Americas; some had migrated from ancient Nubia.

During the migration of the Olmec and Toltec, the Nubian empire had occupied territories in ancient Ethiopia and ancient Egypt. The Mayans, Incas, and Aztecs; were students of the Olmec and Toltec people. The Mayan and Aztec people of the ancient America’s, learned geometry, astrology, agriculture and divine mathematics from the Olmec and Toltec gods.

In 680 B.C the Olmec revealed their Astrological star chart to the Mayans.

6 + 8 + 0 = 14; 1 + 4 = 5

The 5th card in the major arcana tarot reading is the Hierophant, which means: mercy, beneficence, kindness, goodness, religion, group identification, conformity and tradition. All of these upright qualities of the Hierophant describe the relationship between the Olmec and the Mayans such as: group identification, tradition and conformity. The reversed qualities of the Hierophant are: restriction, belief, challenging the status quo, over kin-culture, weakness, foolish exercise of generosity. Nearly all of the reversed qualities of the Hierophant tarot card are what caused the Mayan civilization to fall.

In 355 B.C the Mayans developed their own calendar.

3 + 5 + 5 = 13
1 + 3 = 4

The calendar of the Mayan known as one of the most significant and accurate calendar known to mankind. The 4th card of the major arcana tarot is the Emperor, which means: authority, father figure, structure, solid, realization, effect, development.

The precession cycle is a 5, 125 year cycle, approximately.

5 + 1 + 2 + 5 = 13
1 + 3 = 4

Every time this cycle occurs major changes take place and humanity will start to seek higher knowledge. The ones, who master knowledge through the application of divine mathematics, will become great teachers.

According to the Gregorian calendar the conjunction of the Galactic Equator with the Milky Way occurred in 2012 A.D. The last conjunction of the Galactic Equator with the Milky Way was on August 11, 3114 B.C. Now in accordance to chronological numerology 3114 B.C. was a passing millennium from the millennium we’re in today. Since we’re deciphering a passing millennium instead of a current, all the four digits of that year must be calculated.

8 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 19
1 + 9 = 10
1 + 0 = 1

Number 1
in numerology means: beginning, new, focused concentration, goal-striving, action, independence, originality, courage, invention, leader, self-reliant, ambition, pioneer, will, conscious mind and positive.

Divine mathematics can be applied to everything on earth, the universe and the galaxies. Astrology is science, and you’ve seen how applied mathematics manifest this science. Astrology can be included with scientific studies such as: astronomy, geology, anatomy and galactic science. This is why mathematics is very essential. Mathematics is the knowledge of science manifested, and science is the wisdom of mathematics manifested. Don’t let anyone deceive you into thinking that other subjects are more important. The whole numerological break down of the Libra month is nearly done. I will like to add a little more emphasis on this month.

Libra rules the kidney. During this month, low vibrations will have a negative effect on our kidney. If we nourish our kidney by consuming plenty of alkaline water between the PH scale of 7 and 7.7, then the function of our kidneys will benefit us more this month or Libra phase, then any other phase of the year. The most influential day in the Libra phase or month is Friday, if you want to absorb some of the excellent Libra qualities, keep note that Friday will be the best day to do so. In accordance to the esoteric astrology, the color green represents Libra, and the color green symbolizes empathy. The metal that represents Libra in accordance to esoteric astrology is copper. The metal copper is an electrical conductor, which means copper is associate with electricity. A person with these traits is filled with positive spirited energy.

Every zodiac month has an exercise that enhances our spirituality. I will quote this exercise from a book entitled:

The Zodiacal Course
by Samael Aun Weor, page 39; states:

Stand up, with the feet firm and arms extended to the side in the form of a cross; or scale and move into the sides inclining the waist seven times to the right and seven towards the left, with the intention that all our energies become balanced in our kidneys.

I’ve covered the planetary and individual aspect of Libra already. Now there is one more aspect to cover, which is the elemental aspect. Libra is an air sign; the air represents thought and intellect. Libra, Gemini and Aquarius are all air elements in western astrology. Air signs can appear as aloof, remote, cool and more analytical then emotional. Air signs are flexible. They’re excellent communicators, storytellers, interpreters and journalists. Also, air signs are very social as well. Libra in particular is a social butterfly. Libra is the leader of all the air signs, because they’re in the cardinal sign category, according to western astrology. Several keywords to describe air signs are: analytical, curious, thinking, intellectual, social and detached. Air signs are idea people, when air signs are sociable, their ideas will start to stimulate uncontrollably. Air signs love to share their ideas with the world.

The Egyptian deity that represents the air element is Shu. After Nun (the primordial waters) and Atum (energy), came Shu. The atomic elements of the air, predates that of the earth (Geb). Therefore, Shu (air) is one of the earliest elements of existence. The air element has a constant effect on all living creatures on Geb (earth). Shu is an omnipresent element. Original people of the universe perceived Shu as an eternal element. Therefore, this month is a very spiritual month. The month of Libra will begin on 9/23/13. Nine symbolize the infinite; five symbolize the equality, according to the supreme alphabet. Maat represent Justice, and the scale of equality represents Libra as well. Four represents Divine or Destruction in the supreme alphabets. Do the mathematics!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back