Black People : The Tragic Mulatto

Deepvoice said:
Destee we are almost saying the same thing. All I'm saying is that we are letting them dictate to us what is and what isn't. Basically giving us their own version of reality. I'm not trying to act like this situation doesn't exist, lol.

Put it like this, whites have made a promise to do what they have always done for us like any good husband would do and like any good wife we have excepted the terms of the agreement.

The vows of the marriage are in the constitution, in both the written one and the unwritten one(read in between lines).

They(white people) have left us on our(black people) back like any good wife waiting and mounted us in turn like any good husband wanting.

Brother Deepvoice ... i'm glad we're more together than apart ... :love:

This thread is not about letting them dictate to us regarding reality, what we should and should not do and be. It is about discussing the reality of what has been done and the far-reaching consequences of that, which we still experience. I believe there's a difference.

I don't really understand the husband/wife sex'n analogy ... but we have been done ... that's for sure.

:heart:

Destee

As long as folks from black and white races mix, this topic will be discussed. I take a very "natural" stance on this subject..."birds of a feather, flock together!"

Think about it, have you ever noticed that white ducks don't mix or hang-out so to speak with black or brown ducks? Now, before ya'll start clown'n me, think about it...they're all ducks, but you will see the white feathered ducks swim together, the brown ones swim together and so on. And this can be seen throughout the animal world, and YES humans ar animals too.

Now, I'm familiar with our collective history in this country and I know that mixed blacks were treated better through-out our time here. That better treatment I think is the root to all of the confusion. But, the "natural" process of wanting to be with people that are "like you" is real easy to see, at least for me.

Here in Northern NJ, there are huge communities that are mixed, mostly black men and white women which is a whole nother subject, and they stick together. They have formed various associations and seem to feel more comfortable around folks that look like them.

so let's vent on the biracials...........?

if i were biracial i would be long gone by now.
i feel this entire thread is unfortunate and wrong.

if is one thing to be pro black, it is another to be anti everyone else.
nationalists have an bad habit of applying litmus tests and throwing people out.

this goes to the heart of what kind of place this is going to be.
is this site supposed to be a place for all kinds of black people to come and relate or a place for only the pure breed black nationalist?
if it is to be for everyone, then get ready to hear some views that might be different from the ones you hold.

can't have it both ways.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back