Black Spirituality Religion : The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008

I'm actually torn on this video - He did give the Europeans a knowledge of our ancient past and thus in a sense it could have been a punishment to him yet at the same time - I think had he not done that many of us in the Diaspora wouldn't have heard the information - nevertheless, this video gets interesting toward the end.

Peace

Ru2religious

I'm just going to go ahead and say it...I will put it out there that I would love to do a thorough one-to-one interview with this man, as I truly believe he has valuable information for US which he hides in coded language.

I'm actually torn on this video - He did give the Europeans a knowledge of our ancient past and thus in a sense it could have been a punishment to him yet at the same time - I think had he not done that many of us in the Diaspora wouldn't have heard the information - nevertheless, this video gets interesting toward the end.

Peace

Ru2religious

Wow!...

That is very sad and disappointing! Clearly the abuse and theft of the necklace is not a punishment, but an excuse to steal a very valuable historical artifact.

I understand why some of us would feel upset and disappointed by
Mr. Mutwa's decision to share the Ancient African man's knowledge. Many of us know the his-story of how things of vital sentimental importance to us are stolen, and reclaimed by those who twist history and truth to benefit their own agenda. But i can't help feeling that Mr. Mutwa chose a venue he thought would bring financial support to his Zulu people, as well as spread information and knowledge to many Africans all over the world.

It's one thing to be upset and disappointed by the actions of Mr. Mutwa's methods, but it's a whole other thang to torture him, then steal such a valuable Ancient artifact only to sale it to white men. That type of reasoning just don't make sense to me.

In other words, how is it they're truly angry at him for sharing information with white people, then turn right around and sale his historical necklace to white people? Isn't that the same as the "kettle calling the pot black?"

What i don't understand is how he wasn't suspicious of this stalker man. He has so much knowledge of history and how envy and greed plays a significant part in it. Yet, he wasn't prepared for what was ahead?

I still hope he gets his necklace back. And for those who stole it from him, May they reap the balance of Maat!

:heart:

peace

Without seeing the video yet i can already smell a beast lurking in the shadows hiding his/their hands and at the same time hiding the necklace in his/their pockets.........

The "beast" has never been accused of being Intelligent, but most religions would have to agree, as it states in their respective books that the serpent is crafty!

He feels that they have gotten to a point where they no longer need brother mutwa anymore, or they are seeking to furthur divide his/our people furthur with the stealing of the necklace by one of our own while they are the one's who put the thief up to it as they peak from afar.

As it goes in most mob flicks, the first one to offer you help is the guilty party!

They've been throwing the proverbial rock for many moons now; I hate that we haven't learned to STOP revealing pertinent information that we already know they take and use against us. This isn't a new lesson. We live in an age where this is becoming notoriously popular in the name of "love".

I don't understand either how he'd be able to forecast to them that bringing harm to him would bring them certain death within a short time but wouldn't be able to forecast that they were headed his way to commit this heinous crime in the first place. It doesn't make sense. Despite, I still strive to talk to him before he leaves this plane to see what he has to truly say to BLACK people without the "bright lights" there shining in distraction.

peace

Without seeing the video yet i can already smell a beast lurking in the shadows hiding his/their hands and at the same time hiding the necklace in his/their pockets.........

The "beast" has never been accused of being Intelligent, but most religions would have to agree, as it states in their respective books that the serpent is crafty!

He feels that they have gotten to a point where they no longer need brother mutwa anymore, or they are seeking to furthur divide his/our people furthur with the stealing of the necklace by one of our own while they are the one's who put the thief up to it as they peak from afar.

As it goes in most mob flicks, the first one to offer you help is the guilty party!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back