The Front Porch : The Tomorrow People

GodofTomorrow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Good evening. I have never even heard of this site until just yesterday. I have not had very much luck on mainstream communities and I'm looking for something specific. I hope to re-bond with black brothers and sisters without the limitations of the white man's world.

I am looking to re-create and re-discover what it means to be black/African as well as a black man. Our world is currently trying to make everyone blind to our very existence. And I believe this is the last step before **** gets real.

I hope to have some real dialogue on what we as a community can do about the things we see happening in the world. I hope to build community with like minded folks.

So, first of all: I do not believe in any white gods. I believe that nature is divine and that we are the projections of the divine. This quote sums it up nicely...not verbatim.

Christians and Jews go to church to talk about god.
Muslims go to mosque to talk to god.
Africans go into the forest and through ritual become god.

--Davis Wade

I think that there is a lot about history that we do not know. I think that if people are willing to hide our ancient origins they are worth knowing. I feel that they are the key to our future as well as a map.

I don't want to live some crusade. While I do want to inspire people, to be an example, I don't want to make that my life. I'm interested in all sorts of things, none of which I've mastered. All generalities. And that's a shame. I want to experience life as I should. Fully, without restrictions. I can't do that in the world today. There's red tape, danger, and tom foolery.

I am a spiritual being weary of being restrained by this physicality. I cannot imagine a world in which we do not move forward. In my time line, we must evolve. We do. And so I shall and so shall others. Because if I have this idea – an idea of a humanity transcending humanity – than others have it too. And we will build a world that makes this game obsolete. Then we will not look back. Nothing will be like we've ever seen before.

The world I imagine is clean and pure. The sky is so blue it makes your eyes water. The sun is liquid, with a companion in the same hemisphere. Everywhere is temperate and a lushous green you thought you only dreamt. The wind whispers to you, the animals are serene, and people are living in harmony with nature. Finally.

I will die for my freedom. I cannot waste any more of my life on mediocrity. I have given so much life-breath to explain to others what cannot be explained.

Now is the time of divine providence.

We are the original people and we are the tomorrow people. There is something stirring, and the more you pay attention, the more all of this seems like a game. We are down to the final clue. So do not ask yourself why everything is in such an awful state. Just be there when the big reveal happens. I think we're all finally getting to where we're going.

GoT

Good evening. I have never even heard of this site until just yesterday. I have not had very much luck on mainstream communities and I'm looking for something specific. I hope to re-bond with black brothers and sisters without the limitations of the white man's world.

I am looking to re-create and re-discover what it means to be black/African as well as a black man. Our world is currently trying to make everyone blind to our very existence. And I believe this is the last step before **** gets real.

I hope to have some real dialogue on what we as a community can do about the things we see happening in the world. I hope to build community with like minded folks.

So, first of all: I do not believe in any white gods. I believe that nature is divine and that we are the projections of the divine. This quote sums it up nicely...not verbatim.

Christians and Jews go to church to talk about god.
Muslims go to mosque to talk to god.
Africans go into the forest and through ritual become god.

--Davis Wade

I think that there is a lot about history that we do not know. I think that if people are willing to hide our ancient origins they are worth knowing. I feel that they are the key to our future as well as a map.

GodofTomorrow
Welcome to Destee

I like the below bold highlighted / quoted part of your post.

This had me reflecting on when I was in college and I had some electives to take. I wanted to study what they offered in Black History. They told me I could not have or take a class in African Studies until I took several years of American History, or made history my major course of study. Then they said besides what they offered and had was in archive in the basement locked up.

What I am concerned about as much as learning our past is. We have not prepared our youth nor given the future of our own anything new. Today skill sets are missing. More has to be focused on now to leave a history for our children and the next generation.

I think that there is a lot about history that we do not know.
I think that if people are willing to hide our ancient origins they are worth knowing.
I feel that they are the key to our future as well as a map.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back