The Front Porch : The Tomorrow People

Discussion in 'The Front Porch' started by GodofTomorrow, Jan 10, 2014.

1. GodofTomorrow

GodofTomorrow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27
    Good evening. I have never even heard of this site until just yesterday. I have not had very much luck on mainstream communities and I'm looking for something specific. I hope to re-bond with black brothers and sisters without the limitations of the white man's world.

I am looking to re-create and re-discover what it means to be black/African as well as a black man. Our world is currently trying to make everyone blind to our very existence. And I believe this is the last step before **** gets real.

I hope to have some real dialogue on what we as a community can do about the things we see happening in the world. I hope to build community with like minded folks.

So, first of all: I do not believe in any white gods. I believe that nature is divine and that we are the projections of the divine. This quote sums it up nicely...not verbatim.

Christians and Jews go to church to talk about god.
    Muslims go to mosque to talk to god.
    Africans go into the forest and through ritual become god.

--Davis Wade

I think that there is a lot about history that we do not know. I think that if people are willing to hide our ancient origins they are worth knowing. I feel that they are the key to our future as well as a map.

2. GodofTomorrow

Ratings:
    +27
    I don't want to live some crusade. While I do want to inspire people, to be an example, I don't want to make that my life. I'm interested in all sorts of things, none of which I've mastered. All generalities. And that's a shame. I want to experience life as I should. Fully, without restrictions. I can't do that in the world today. There's red tape, danger, and tom foolery.

I am a spiritual being weary of being restrained by this physicality. I cannot imagine a world in which we do not move forward. In my time line, we must evolve. We do. And so I shall and so shall others. Because if I have this idea – an idea of a humanity transcending humanity – than others have it too. And we will build a world that makes this game obsolete. Then we will not look back. Nothing will be like we've ever seen before.

The world I imagine is clean and pure. The sky is so blue it makes your eyes water. The sun is liquid, with a companion in the same hemisphere. Everywhere is temperate and a lushous green you thought you only dreamt. The wind whispers to you, the animals are serene, and people are living in harmony with nature. Finally.

I will die for my freedom. I cannot waste any more of my life on mediocrity. I have given so much life-breath to explain to others what cannot be explained.

Now is the time of divine providence.

We are the original people and we are the tomorrow people. There is something stirring, and the more you pay attention, the more all of this seems like a game. We are down to the final clue. So do not ask yourself why everything is in such an awful state. Just be there when the big reveal happens. I think we're all finally getting to where we're going.

GoT

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    GodofTomorrow
    Welcome to Destee

I like the below bold highlighted / quoted part of your post.

This had me reflecting on when I was in college and I had some electives to take. I wanted to study what they offered in Black History. They told me I could not have or take a class in African Studies until I took several years of American History, or made history my major course of study. Then they said besides what they offered and had was in archive in the basement locked up.

What I am concerned about as much as learning our past is. We have not prepared our youth nor given the future of our own anything new. Today skill sets are missing. More has to be focused on now to leave a history for our children and the next generation.

4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
  5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,324
    Welcome! Hope you find what you need here at Destee. :D

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,746
  7. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome GodofTomorrow, its a real pleasure having you here with us. There's plenty of esoteric information in the Archives that may interest you, take your time and get acquainted with the Site and navigate its safe waters.

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    :hello: GodofTomorrow ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! Glad you found us .... Welcome Home ... :love:

You have a sweet sweet Spirit and i'm looking forward to reading more from you!

A very interesting name you've chosen as well ... i like it ... nice ... :toast1:

Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

9. GodofTomorrow

Ratings:
    +27
    At this point I question whether or not there is anything we can do as a race or a species. There are a great great many things wrong. We do not know our ancient history. We do not have all of the information we need. We do not have access to the technologies that could free or help us in our current predicament. Our planet has been damaged a sufficient amount to do damage to us. Damage that will make us no longer capable of surviving on this planet along with many other species. We have ruined basically everything.

I have a great many hopes for the human race. Somewhere inside me still sees a solution, because it is possible to me that enough people will find the will. And where there is a will, there *is* a way.

My generation is left with the mess of many generations. We are still being fed the illusion of choice in a world which ostracizes and destroys those who make real choices.

I feel that a large part of our inaction comes to our understanding of what our life means. Of what life means. Of where this is all going. I find that many people are quite shallow in this regard. Take for instance your "average" black folk. These people may only know Black History -- MLK, Malcom X being assassinated, the history of slavery, our dehumanization and slaughter and brutalization at the hands of black people. They are constantly consuming messages of black people as weak or inferior, as beasts and imbeciles.

These people do not have the depth of context afforded to those who had the privilege to be able to look. To search for the knowledge, the fact that all those monuments around the world were made by Africans. They weren't "Ancient Aliens" they were extremely advanced civilizations/spiritualities that originated in Kemet. Our people were the Originals: those who created civics, economics, mathematics, language, alchemy, inner sciences, psychology etc People who knew astronomy and of things that the white world/MainstreamMedia (MSM) is just discovering today.

And what are we to do? Do we have hope that we will create the same empires that have existed and destroyed our chances at holistic/natural living? Do we hope to build a financial base created around money and labor and materials that we don't need? Do we hope to continue the process of enslaving others?

How do we move forward in a world that doesn't seem to have a future?

I say this: do not accept your fate as it appears. If you have the willpower to create a new world, then you should do so however possible. Yes, many things are dying. Yes, our community is not much of one (IRL) in many ways. But we can find ways to connect meaningfully with the time we have left. Do not let them fool you: our world is much worse off than they say. Do not let them fool you: many more people want the world to be reborn than they say. Do not let them fool you: we are more than "mere" humans.

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686

You words started out sounding so hopeless ... my heart sank.

Worry not (too much) for those that don't "have the depth" ... for if you can ... if any can ... they can too.

Remain forever encouraged. Never give up ... as your ending words so eloquently said.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee