Black Spirituality Religion : The TimeLine

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]
    Follow The Signs.

Two elderly Men- Harland and Jackson sat on the porch one afternoon joking about the foolish quests they both had in their youth. The great search for scientific evidence of an afterlife. Everything they found was easily explained away as random glitches in the brain, tunnels of light, angels- that sort of thing. Nothing concrete ever became of it. So at the tender and ripe age of 75, both Men agreed to a pact. Whomever died first had to come back and give the other an indistinguishable and logical sign that they were in fact still alive. Neither of them believed in the spirit world, or anything beyond their fives sense for that matter. But. For the benefit of one last scientific experiment into the so-called paranormal, why not?

Three months later from that very day, Jackson had a heart attack and closed his eyes for the last time. The funeral was held on a Saturday and Harland expected, well- in back of his mind he hoped that by Sunday evening he would get word from his late friend. He sat on the porch that evening, a 2nd rocking chair once occupied, now empty. He channeled his old scientific rationale, or else his mind would've planned tricks on him as the wind breezed by to set to rocking chair in motion. Nothing was happening here. He sighed to himself and focused instead of the sunset.

Days went by, weeks and then months. There were no signs anywhere. Finally to occupy his time Harland started looking back at his old book of theories from his younger days. One page, right at the top he wrote “the timeline.” This was a theory where he that suggested people who do not believe in an afterlife do not experience the event of death and dying. Instead what they experience is a seamless movement from one timeline to the next. They go on living as if they have never died, but it takes place in a different reality, on a different layer of existence. Such people go on living just as they are without every realizing they have died.

Harland concocted this theory after the dead of his 2nd Wife. He really wanted to believe it was true. She didn't believe in an afterlife either.

After awhile Harland totally forgot about the pact he had made with Jackson. Knowing that he was all alone now without friends his family started visiting more often. His Daughter and Son-In-Law would come over on the weekends, and his Granddaughter would come over as well, eventually when she got pregnant those visits started getting less frequent. But he was happy. He had already made piece with the fact that when he died, that would be it. There is no life after death, just death.

About three years later, Harland found himself getting sicker and sicker, weaker and weaker and eventually, he was on his death bed. He asked his Daughter to make arrangements for his departure, he was very military about it too, he hated seeing people crying about things that were obvious and unstoppable. He wanted her to remind everyone in the family that he lived a beautiful life, and even though they considered him an Atheist- he believed in love and that's all that should really matter. “If God is love certainly he can take a good joke.” He'd often say.

For about five weeks straight people from all over came to pay their last respects. He hadn't seen his Granddaughter since she had first gotten pregnant, her and the boyfriend- along with the new baby moved away to another city. Something in his heart didn't want him to go off into darkness before seeing his Granddaughter for the last time and his Grandchild for the first time. As a big and last surprise she arrived to see him, filled with tears. She sat his three year old Grandchild Dexter next to him, Harland tried his best to raise himself up so he could look at the boy properly. But before he could force himself to move, Dexter reached out and hugged him, he kissed him on his cheek and threw his arms in the air, “Grandpa Harland!” he said, “I'm still alive!”

DEATH'S DESIGN?

The greatest empirical evidence of life after death, is hidden behind our awareness. We cross over into different layers of existence all the time. Birth is a crossing. Death is also a crossing. But is it also possible that when we survive a moment that would've claimed our life, we move on not realizing that we have crossed over into another timeline. We continue on living, as we are now? Aren't there strange anomalies around us at times that point the direction towards a pattern of death? Death's design?

Lisa Left Eye Lopez died in a car accident. Bayron Lopez also died in a car accident, only weeks before Lisa's death. Bayron Lopez was the 10 year old boy killed in the Honduras by Lisa's car. Of all the children that would've been on the highway that day, why a Lopez? Perhaps because death is never random. Birth is a crossing. Death is a crossing. Lisa Left Eye was into astrology as well as numerology. She was a spiritual Artist. She planted that event into her own timeline perhaps. Who else would appreciate such a strange coincidence?

We are giving ourselves indistinguishable and logical signs all the time. Redd Foxx died of a heart attack.

And about two years ago- September 11, 2007 – two of HipHop's giants went head to head to see who would be the last Man standing. Ironically however, both Men are near death survivors. 50 Cent- shot nine times. Kanye West- survived a near-fatal car accident. Kanye West won that battle. Yet- almost 2 months later on the note- Kanye West's mother was dead. 9-11 death ritual? Or are we living too close to the material reality, that we are not paying attention to the patterns anymore?

Everyone is on a timeline. Cycles that act like train tracks. We are constantly moving even when we are sitting still. We are causing deaths and saving lives all the time. In a moment, in an instant. We weave the patterns of our existence out of the threads of illusion. Here- is not a place. We are always at, a crossing.

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    the timeline...

greetings,metascience,the greatest mystery of life is death scientist think they have it down and the religious folk know they have the answers when in reality nobody knows what happens after we die and that's the way it was planned,all that we have is theories and speculation,now my own take on this is only that our departed can sort of check on us without really interfering with the living,that's why we can dream about those who have gone and have them be so vivid and alive in our dreams,but i'm probobly wrong too...i tell you what when we both go we'll meet on a hill and have a discussion about it...see you on the other side.

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Bro. Oldiesman, sometimes it's like trying to explain the internet to Elders that have never used a computer. If we asked Scientists to do it-naturally they would confuse the issue with mechanics. If we asked the Religious to do it- they might filter the instructions down to belief. The truth is we can't explain the internet either. The Elder would have to sit down at the computer and experience it for themselves. And of course with help, guidance and love/patience- they'll get the picture.

The Scientific Religious Proof?

Truth be told science is spirituality for left-brain thinkers. When we read between the lines, Scientists are liberating their souls through quantum field theories, which in a nutshell proves beyond a doubt that death is impossible. Throwing a cell phone to the ground and jumping up and down on it does not destroy something that exists 100 millions times somewhere else. All that seems to be lost is access to information. Yet because information is irretrievable doesn't mean it is destroyed.

The existence of an after-life may in fact be confirmed by the existence of after-lifers. The spirits. The Ancestors. Those that seem to be helping us get the picture through their help, guidance- love/patience. They do not allow themselves to get between our life path and how we interface with reality. But they are allowed to send subtle messages here and there. These messages tell us when we are playing the game correctly or incorrectly.

111. 222. 333. 444. 555. 666. 777. 888. 999 - are all process codes that come from subspace, the field of existence between the material and the spiritual. All electronic devices are connected to subspace, just as we are. Electronic devices thrive off direct current from subspace electricity, whereas the human body thrives off energy from food. We can also feed from the sun directly and even the cosmos- but this is not something that has been practiced for generations.

But spirits find all sorts of ways to communicate with people.

[​IMG]

Most Christians are unaware of the Jesus that had 12 "female" disciplines. This story is told in "the urantia book" - most likely this information was channeled in 1924 by female psychics. Naturally the most powerful psychics are always female. This book also speaks about "midwayers" that are subspace beings that communicate with Humans about their spiritual evolution. They also use digital codes to convey messages. As the professional fields of remote viewing and psychic exploration grows, many experiments are performed to find the facts from the fictions. Not only do the midwayers exist, our ancients were able to speak and interact with them as clearly as any other living being.

The Sun is actually a portal into subspace. This is also why "Jesus" is a symbol of the Sun, which is supposed to represent one that is connected to a multidimensional reality, and has become evolved or mutated because of it. Yes there are many beings that are claiming to be able to do this better than others, but these beings are not rulers of the planet earth in the least. While the "Urantian religion" is another version of Christianity it is still a limited one. But religion is supposed to be limited.

WHAT IS A TIME LINE?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

Death and the after-life is one thing. But how can people know for sure that so-called parallel timelines, worlds and dimensions exist? Beyond what is revealed by science fiction writers, psychics and "nutty professors" who can really say for sure they exist? Certainly it has to be pure speculation. But is it a coincidence that the ancients were speaking about different planes of existence long before Steven Hawkings surmised that at the end of a black hole was a completely different but parallel Universe?

Are we to believe there are many planes of consciousness, different ways of thinking, different mindsets- yet the overall Universe is unaffected by such variables? Are we not ourselves, different Universes existing parallel to each other?

The matrix is actually a web of collective consciousnesses. The Universe is like an atom, part of a larger molecule of dimensions. Humans are carbon based machines. Carbon based machines are not free to move about freely from place to place electronically because carbon has a glue-like grip on electrons. The number of Man. 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. Carbon 12. 666 saturates everything Humans create, even time. Thus it promotes Man to conclude life is carbon based also.

Other beings in the Multiverse already know that Man is a problem because of this. So it may in fact be true that we are not allowed to go beyond the Moon.
    What we should realize in time is that the patterns that produce us do not hold the monopoly on life. Subspace is a living conscious field that has no way of being destroyed or created. It just is. We believe in death because we pay for life. Energy is actually free. Electricity is free. But we judge reality based upon the social structure of our society which does not reflect the overall truth of life in the Universe. At the moment we are unable to pay for our existence, we die.

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This was a very good write, as I have evidence of much of what you have written. This is probably so well understood by white people that they even have a process called; "Time regression" whereby they attempt to hypnotize and take people back in time to uncover who they once were. In essence, "the ancestors never died and are still here. Even I can not explain myself or my life. I understand how I was raised, how I was conditioned and I understand that based upon my lifestyle that I am supposed to be physically dead or at least in a supreme state of ignorance. I have even purposely flirted with death to no avail.

Now I am trying to figure out who I was and why I am really here. Why? Because all the evidence in my life says that "I should not know what I know, that my life should not have taken the direction that it did. That I should have been dead long ago and that I now know that I am destined for something greater than what my life is right now....but I don't know what it is but I feel the movements taking place everyday...and this is real strange...I have been in America all of my life but I already know that America is not the place I will die in.

5. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Ma'at Hotep God...........

So who's been teachin ya night classes :)

I've been pondering over another of ur posts in my brain... that's how i operate..... i read it once and c what i retain from that

that being said just yesterday, after work, i usually have some time for thinking cause i sit in the sun (love how it feels on my skin, and how i can look directly at it most of the time, if u can meditate on it for a while it's cool because it creates a rainbow that u can always see, or it turns bright and looks like a big ankh)

so about yesterday's meditation, i was thinkin about another post of urs where u talked about how how there are certain numbers that u always c

i thought about what i always c.. 911

visions of "don't remember 911"

i don't get into all of the mechanics of what happened on that day of the year 2001

i only remember the year because 4 days prior i had a baby :)

what i do ponder is the relationship of events, why does someone want those numbers to symbolize disaster?

everyone wants to talk about black pride and revolution, so let's do that...

why is one member of one of my favorite revolutionary rap groups involved in making 911 symbolize something negative?

easy question for me to ponder when he sings song 911 is a joke solo... and his every action, having that sell out show, shows just how fake his non revolutionary self is

and if i forget to remember to acknowledge those "number" symbols i'm reminded... a glance at the clock...

another post like this....

to me ... 9 symbolizes completion
    and 11 .... symbolizes master

complete master

so their complete master's of death and destruction

and the opposite is complete master's of life and divinity

add em up still 11

can't divide eleven... only by itself and it is still itself

u make 11 equal 2 and u can't divide 2 either

the complete master's of live and divinity are so far ahead it gets lonely
    it's really not a matter of time
    time really doesn't exist

if it is a death ritual, those who participated bet their soul that they where master's of death

but since it takes some sort of life to define death why master that it can only yield death

wise is to master life because it yields both

Much love and thank you

6. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Brother Keita:

you are very dear to me. no one knows the time and that's why it doesn't exist, trying to figure out when is as undefined as trying to define the end of time... they may try to scare u into thinking that it will come but anyone who thinks lives outside of that lie

one time u said in so many words that a person knows who they are meant to be with because they perfectly reflect them.... i found that perfect reflection, and at the same time realized that it's not even the physical that i love but the spirit.... my mind finally pictorially associated a standard for husband.... and even if i don't get to marry kris (although i'm psychic and it will come to pass) but the point is that i've set a standard and the moment i did that i changed... but i only changed back to what i always was... one of standard and principle....

now the same way i love kris spirit... u share that same spirit...

i love u like a father... u and sister queen and makeda..

i know that ur a perfect reflection of ur wife and a perfect reflection of the creator because if anyone ever has an opportunity to hear ur daughters voice, it emminates joy like the rays of the sunlight...

as ur daughter as sister and friend .... u have always been now, then and in the beginning father, son, brother and my sister's husband....

i value u us so much that i can honestly say that the reflection of our anger is imperfect, father.

the time for revolution is the time for change.

I don't want to see us die, because we can't balance our anger. I'm not having that.

don't forget to remember that we weren't always angry.

faith is when u know ur heart doesn't lie

death respects purpose that's why we're alive

one of the chosen to return....
    after we learn
    to be superior

it happened in 2008, i felt it too

that's why 2012 is important.

and knowing is half the battle
    and the other is not knowing...

peace

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Warrior Brotha Keita, I've met so many that have "flirted with death" as you've said, and those that have a strong sense that their live could've been ended long ago, but something prevented that. Now looking back at the type of awareness such people achieve, in retrospect there has to be some connection.
    I believe our Ancestors may be responsible for using certain experiences to jar us loose just alittle bit from the collective consciousness.

“Life-Uninterrupted”

Many years ago a friend and I were hanging out with a couple of females in the projects in Queens New York.
    We were unaware at the time that even though we were invited to this little get together, we were unwanted by a few gang members who were either dating or interested in some of these girls. Whatever the case, they saw them as property within their territory and we were invaders. We left the gathering very late, around 1 a.m. As we were walking back to the subway station, my friend stopped to tie his shoelaces- just then I looked back at the projects 2 blocks away and I saw about 3 members of a local street gang running towards us.

They started screaming at us- “we gonna kill you mu---ers!!” But long before I heard those words, I had already pulled my friend up from tying his shoes- and we were running almost in mid air when I heard a gunshot. Time froze in that moment. I recalled thinking to myself that this would be a very inappropriate way to die. But it happens all the time on the streets of New York. Every single day someone is gunned down for a stupid reason.

But we were running almost at light speed, if we were shot we wouldn't be able to feel it until we settled down. We ran into a nearby used car lot and hid. I peeked my head from behind a car and saw the gang running passed us down the street. We hide there for about 30 minutes expecting they would come back eventually looking around for us. No one came. We felt as if we had made an amazing choice by ducking into this used car lot, but then I looked up and where we assumed was the perfect hiding place- a large street lamp was beaming right down on us. We were the most illuminated figures on the entire street. So for the gang not to see us as they were running by meant they were not meant to see us.

We gave it another 10 minutes then we ran to the subway and hopped on the train. We never talked about the event until about 3 weeks later. We both knew we got very lucky that night. Gangs kill young Black Men all the time for less. You can't outrun death. And it would be irresponsible to explain why some people get shot down while others survive based upon purpose- divine or otherwise. Because there is a purpose for everyone, yet some of us leave our choices up to others. And while it does sound like science fiction. It's possible we did die that night. Perhaps in another layer of existence the very opposite happened. That moment where your entire life flashes before your eyes is very true. It's real. It's an upload period, it's when we start to upload all of our brain's memory because the body is about to become inoperable. But just before that, just a second before- time freezes. It's as if from a spiritual place we begin to assess the situation. We slow down time everytime we are trying to understand a situation. I recall many people speaking about time moving in slow motion during 9-11, because this was a very tragic event that mind was trying to grasp. It's possible that during this period we are also access a different timeline.

Inventing Space and Time

http://www.centraloklahomaparanormalstudies.com/page99/page135/page135.html

[​IMG]

I see timelines as rotating fields of consciousness. Others might call them heavens. They exist as layers of existence around us, we come into alignment with them all the time. When we see into the future, when we have deja'vu, when we think about someone or a place hard enough whereas we can see that person or that place, we are jumping between worlds.

To learn the true secrets about timelines and neighboring Universes, one would simply learn how to become a very effective scryers. Nostradamus' methods do work. I've seen myself in many different alternate worlds, but these techniques are very emotionally damaging- which is why I've been investing in developing my emotional intelligence lately. I've been stupid up until now, there is no one branch of knowledge developed on this planet that can prepare us for the ultimate truth. It's unfortunate that so many believe they've found it- with brain intelligence alone. We are constantly jumping between worlds. Because what we believe to be time and space, are transitioning and crossing points.

The only thing glued into any particular Universe is our bodies. When we identify only with the Human body, the mind is also trapped within that realm. This is why so many spirits are still roaming the earth. They are incapable of identifying with what they really are. Space and Time and conscious inventions. It is not that we are not unlimited beings, we are unlimited beings that need limitations. Or else we are one complete consciousness, and this is not at all what we wanted. We create limitations as a way to appreciate our divinity and immortality. But we've been cloning ourselves for so long. We've lost our minds within the process.

This information is not for everyone and it will be several decades yet before Humans are comfortable with the reality that timelines exist. Now many of those who are comfortable with the information, especially those in the US Gov't- are interested for far different reasons than the average person. Remote viewing, channeling, and even tarot cards depend on the existence of parallel worlds.

8. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Goddess Miss Lady, I appreciate numbers as signs, because numbers do not lie. As much as skeptics would love to erase the facts- people are seeing numbers all over the place now. It is becoming more and more rapid. I want to say 2012 has something to do with it, but that would mean there is more relevance to this thread than what I first believed.

I saw a friend of mine in a dream the other night, he lives in ny- and in the dream he was in a hurry- and he looked like he hadn't slept in weeks. He is into numerology also. He's the one person I know on this planet that was able to use numerology to win the lottery. In the dream he told me he was working on a cosmic code, he was running to Florida because the code told him to move to Florida. Another translation he got told him -"swine flu- ny" and this is the reason he was in such a hurry.

I haven't spoken to him for awhile, so I decided to give him a call a day or so after the dream. Before I could tell him anything he told me he had a dream he was moving back to Florida. I decided not to tell him the dream.

I heard a theory before that not only do people jump between parallel worlds but so can the entire planet. There are so many futures going on all at once, we can predict them- but no one can be sure which one will take place. You can predict the timeline, but not how of the mind decides to move between them. The stage is set, but the music playing and the dance is up to us.

9. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Hmmmm. Your original post was interesting to me.

My sister, the eldest, was born on our grandmother's death date, just a few years later.

And your post brought that back to me.

10. MasterDJ

MasterDJ Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    Meta,

It is amazing how many times you have developed a post and either it spoke to something that I was mentally pondering or studying! My uncle recently texted me about whether or not I thought quantum jumping was possible, hence thats why I asked in another thread for you to develop a thread on pure meditation. I also told him to rent the movie "Jumper" because I believe Hollywood developed this film as a sci-fi version of what people can do with proper guidance irrespective of the actual physical body.

The question of quantum jumping also deems fit for this discussion so I figured I would ask you to elaborate on any knowledge you have of the subject matter. In my observation it seems like your timeline ideology is synonymous with the theory of quantum jumping because neither seems to occur on the physical plane. If I overstand correctly the transition of consciousness or quantum jumping takes place in the metaphysical (unseen) world but because of Universal principles, such as the kybalion's principle of correspondence, it must have an effect in the tangible world and therefore manifests itself on an earthly plan just in a different form!

Lastly, I know quantum jumping can take place because awhile back, meta, you were posting a thread about energy and you completely left me stunned by mentioning what was on the floor in my living room ...LOL! Not sure you remember but I most certainly do because it was an awakening event. It also led me to better understand the mental world and pursue developing my mental abilities. I have a long way to go but in time I know I will get there! A lot of times we inact your timeline theory or quantum jumping by instinct alone. Christians call it favor, some others call it luck, but I simply believe its working and manipulating this theory with pure instinct! Please let me know what you think!