The Front Porch : The Time and What Must Be Done!!!!!!

Josh X Brown

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 6, 2013
As Salaam Alaikum!

If we say we believe in the Word of God and we believe God never changes then What should we be looking for in this Time as it is written and Shown throughout scripture? I believe Minister Farrakhan is that voice or "spirit" of Truth we should be fallowing in these Times of Judgement. I believe Muhammad's Economic Blueprint is the way we as black people need to be going to free us from poverty and want and to lead us to independence from our 400+ year old open enemy and there children. You should check out Minister Farrakhan's series the Time And what Must Be Done Series Saturday at 6 pm ct time and you can also you tube the series to get the earlier messages. Also go to Muhammad'seconomicblueprint.org and contribute your nickel a day. It's Nation Time.

:hello: Josh X Brown ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Have you met Ecks yet? They started a thread speaking to this same topic ... Economic Blueprint.

If you've not met, let me introduce yall, as you both have similar interests ... :research:

I don't know a lot about it, but i'm looking forward to reading and learning.

Please make yourself at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

:hello: Josh X Brown ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Have you met Ecks yet? They started a thread speaking to this same topic ... Economic Blueprint.

If you've not met, let me introduce yall, as you both have similar interests ... :research:

I don't know a lot about it, but i'm looking forward to reading and learning.

Please make yourself at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

As Salaam Alaikum!

Thx for such a warm welcome and yes me and ecks shared ideas and thoughts on a few forums.

As Salaam Alaikum!

If we say we believe in the Word of God and we believe God never changes then What should we be looking for in this Time as it is written and Shown throughout scripture? I believe Minister Farrakhan is that voice or "spirit" of Truth we should be fallowing in these Times of Judgement. I believe Muhammad's Economic Blueprint is the way we as black people need to be going to free us from poverty and want and to lead us to independence from our 400+ year old open enemy and there children. You should check out Minister Farrakhan's series the Time And what Must Be Done Series Saturday at 6 pm ct time and you can also you tube the series to get the earlier messages. Also go to Muhammad'seconomicblueprint.org and contribute your nickel a day. It's Nation Time.

Wa Laikum Asalaamu

I'm all for and have been apart of what you are talking about. Just one question though. Can you expound on how one nickel a day (great idea by the way) helps out the black family as a whole, including those outside of the NOI and those of our family who may not view the minister as that 'spirit of truth'.

Islam

LOL. A few weeks back I had a dream I clicked on this exact thread.

But anyway... I remember the Minister back in the 80's started talking about making bricks. He put it like this: "Look at all the land in Georgia. Why do we not buy some of it to build kilns, make bricks and construct our own homes? Cannot we cut down trees and turn the trees into lumber, and build homes for ourselves? While the dollar still has a little value, let us purchase as much productive land as possible, for the earth will never lose its value if taken care of and properly cultivated."

The goal of Muhammad's Economic Blueprint is to buy farmland particularly. 5 cents a day makes $18.20 a year for 16 individuals equalling $291 million. To my understanding, food will be grown and sold to... consumers (?). This is purportedly an avenue to create jobs in the agricultural field, by employing producers of staple food products. But that is the generality of the program. From the way I have been talking to certain individuals, no one really understands the logistics of the Economic Program as of yet. The first stage is in savings.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back