Black People : the threat of UNJUSTIFIED DEPORTATION???

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SOULDEEP3, Oct 9, 2003.

1. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    My family is going through a crisis right now,& he gave me permission to share this with you,our extended family,so read carefully:
    My brotha's daughters & their mother lives in VA.......Their eldest daughter,11 years of age was being harassed or bullied by this little pale she-devil who went to her school also,[[[from the begining of the semester]]]. Since kids will be kids,the mother{also his ex-wife}said to my brotha leave it be,it'll cease soon enough,don't worry about it........NOW,yesterday my niece comes home BRUISED UP as a result of this BULLYING CHILD having nothing better to do with her time. Her mother sees her daughter like this,goes to school with her the NEXT DAY,tells her daughter to identify the villian,& then SHE{YES,MOMMY} LOSES IT ON THIS LITTLE WHITE HEIFFER! Then she holds her down for her daughter to FLIP BACK on her....as a result of this,charges are pressed,& my brotha's ex-wife is ARRESTED IN FRONT OF THEIR CHILDREN.& THAT'S NOT THE HALF....My brotha's ex-wife is from JAMAICA,but has been living here in the U.S. since she was small,& never got her citizenship together,so she's on the borderline of not only being EVICTED from her residence,but she's also threatened with being DEPORTED...ALL IN THE NAME OF DEFENDING HER CHILD FROM A SCHOOLBULLY{who I'm sure is SCARED TO DEATH to even LOOK at my niece,now}. I'm scared for my brotha's ex-wife,because this is an UGLY CASE,being that it's BLACK vs. WHITE,even though the little WHITE BUTCH is the INITIATOR of ALL of this B.S.,WE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT the UNITED SNAKKKES JUDICIAL SYSTEM,who,REGARDLESS of the TRUTH will MORE THAN LIKELY look at this WHOLE SITUATION as BIG BLACK ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT ADULT versus POOR LITTLE U.S.born LILY-WHITE BECKY SUE{LOL}. My brotha's DEFINITELY
    arranging for her to have a LAWYER RIGHT NOW,& DOES PLAN ON FIGHTING THIS CASE TO THE END. All advice,information & suggestions that would actually help us would be ETHERALLY APPRECIATED. My blessings to YOU ALL,THE CREATOR's CHOSEN PEOPLE.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Hello Brother SOULDEEP ... my hope is that your Sister in Law and Brother approach this from a different mindset than you. Some of the comments you made about the white child are inflammatory and unnecessary. Based on what you've shared, your Sister in Law assaulted a child (11 yr old?). That's totally not acceptable, regardless of color. Add to this her immigration concerns, a bad situation has been made worse. It sounds as though, even with an attorney, she is at the mercy of the court and perhaps appearing apologetic for letting her emotions get the best of her, may help. I don't know. I do wish you and your Family the best though. Even in the best of circumstances, a court of law is not a good place for Black folk.

:heart:

Destee

3. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Soul Deep,
    I feel you. My best friend is Trinidadian. She has told me that we are not aware that many "Black" Immigrants are being deported. She tells me stories each and everyday.
    Her Uncle has been in this country since 1972, he went home a few months ago (like he does 2 or 3 times each year); they are muslims; upon returning to the country he was stopped in Puerto Rico and jailed. Why? Because he had his Koran in his suitcase-- and they told him he was a threat to the country. He stayed in Jail for about a month, before a lawyer could get him out, and he still has not been given back his passport, just a piece of paper stating amongst other things that "He is an threat to the U.S.!"
    He is depressed.

4. SOULDEEP3

Ratings:
    +2
    Destee........

5. SOULDEEP3

Ratings:
    +2
    happy69,these devils are going to PAY IN FULL FOR THEIR MISTREATMENT OF BLACK PEOPLE WORLDWIDE...ESPECIALLY THIS COUNTRY! NOONE ESCAPES KARMA!!!! I just hope I am alive to see it go down. The TwinTowers was just a SMIDGEN of the REPERCUSSIONS CAUCASIANS ARE GOING TO SUFFER WELL INTO THE NEXT FEW CENTURIES.

6. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    How long was your brother married to his EX?

This may be the determining factor. His children are legal, by marriage. He married this lady, and had children with her. Which meant he wasn't playing the citizenship game. His children do not haveto give up thier citizenship, and no one can legally make them. I think the threat is real.. but the holes are in this one....

7. SOULDEEP3

Ratings:
    +2
    At least 5-6 YEARS,HODEE....OH & SOME NEW 411:the child that BEAT UP MY NIECE is 14 YEARS OLD! I DON'T BLAME HER MOTHER FOR FLIPPIN!!! LOL !

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Q. Was the father an American citizen ? If so, the children automatically take on the rights of the father...even if the mother never became or ever becomes a citizen. This is fact !!!

My case is different because both of my parents were not from America...and dispite my having been here for over 40 years and my mother being married to an African American for 20 years, he never adopted me. Had he adopted me the rules for me would have been different and there would be nothing they could do to me.

9. Kingpin

Kingpin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    She was wrong

I have to agree with Destee 100% on this issue. An adult can not hold down a child and let their child beat the heck out of them. The children fighting is one thing but when you bring a full grown adult into the mix it is assult on a minor which is very serious no matter what color your skin!!!!

Did your sister-in-law talk to the principle or discuss any of this with the school first?? If that was done and nothing happened than you go to the paper or obtain a lawyer to handle the situation...

With her children being US citizens the deportation should only be against her, and the children will be placed with the other parent!!

I have children of my own and I know how as a parent you want to defend your children and protect them at all times but sometimes you cant act on your impulses that is what seperates adults from children!!!

10. FiveAlive

FiveAlive Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    There was never a question of the children being deported. If they were born here, they are automatically citizens. As for the sister in law, you can blame it on the white justice system, but the fact is, she assaulted a child. that is a deportable offense. It does not matter that she did it because her daughter got beat up, what difference does that make? She's a grown adult and should have known better. And especially if she knew that she was not a citizen, she should have known better. If she was upset over her daughter getting beat up, there are other (legal) ways to deal with it. School authorities should have been notified. And of course, you will say that they would have done nothing. Which may be true, but if they do nothing, you then escalate the involvment. As someone mentioned, you call the local news, call a lawyer. The situation will be remedied. Assaulting a child is not an acceptable response. Little kids get in fights. I got in lots of fights as a child, you learn how to fight back.