Black People : THE TERROR ERA

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, May 3, 2006.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    We are faced with a time of terror. Unlike any other threat or era. I term it so. For I will use this rally call to tell the news. Of chicken flu.. They plan to use. Anthrax already escaped those fools. The muslim nations aren't the threat to worry about. It's our own creating fear across this nation to control.

The claim is thousands will die. Why not all the politicians and lawyers. So that we can rebuild a better world. For you and I.

Visions come in my mind of a crying time and nation. ILL winds blow fast thru the airways and on TV stations. As a child the boogie man was all there was to be afraid. Now the Terror Era is replacing the Technology Era to wipe out the citizen core.:grouphug:

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    the terror...

let me ask you a question if i may,how are we going to round up all of these politians and lawyers and what seperates the good from the bad,i think that we should leave that one alone and i also think that all this talk of bird flu and wiping out half the population...is for the birds.