Black People : The Terminator Speaks

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by NNQueen, Aug 31, 2004.

1. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Tonight, along with Laura Bush, Arnie (as in Swarzenegger) will take the platform at the Republican Convention to give his party a boost!! Here he is a native born Austrian, man with a strong Austrian accent, who was former Mr. Universe, and made millions making movies in Hollywood, a born again republican and recently elected-governor of Cali with a predominant population of Mexicans, Asians, and Blacks, married to a hardcore democrat, chosen to speak at a national convention on behalf of Dubya Bush, who can barely read and speak English and who will probably be on a triple dose of prozac the night he makes his acceptance speech.

smh...Queenie :spinstar:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    you know i was just reading about this , it's the pits the support
    shift and who behind the drive beware of the BUSH ATTACK !

3. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    i never thought it was possible to smell manure through the television, but every time the talk i smell it. if i was the harlem boys quire i would have turned their little invitation to introduce lura bush down...but thats just me.

4. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    His accent is halarious. He's a clown and he didn't win that election because he'd do better for Cali. He won cause he's the Terminator, and everyone in Cali is so star-struck that they can't even think straight. A perfect example on how effective the voting process is. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15

It's a joke. LMAO! I could never take him seriously.
    ]

6. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Okay my people...your President is on center stage tonight representing the Republican Party! *gulp* If your televisions aren't allergic to his republican rhetoric and will allow you to witness this spectacle...all the grinning, handshaking, back patting, hugging, boot licking and and butt kissing...*ick*....let's see whether Dubya has improved in his ability to READ the teleprompter. Let's see how many Black faces the camera will make a point to pan throughout the crowd...and speaking of Black faces--Condi and Colin sure have been extremely quiet these days...and let's see if Cheney blows his stack again by telling someone to "f" off when they ask him where his lesbian daughter is. Will there be dancing on stage?

What music and theme song do you think should be played that best represents your thoughts about the man and his party?

Queenie :spinstar: