The Front Porch : The Term (Black Race) Is Not Indicative of An Actual Nationality

ezgo'n

Oct 4, 2008
Look, unity begins from the heart that beats within. Unifying your body, your soul, your mind, puts you on a harmonious path. Dissention, chaos, impracticalities, and just no common sense is bred from lack of balance(just look at all the pimp shows with stupid, ignorant black folks wanting their 5 minutes of fame). If the black community, colored community, African community, African American community, Caribbean community, people of color community . . . and the list goes on would like to identify and have kinship, know that kinship is based upon your familial connections that reach out to your inner circle that connects to the peripherals of your outer world, and the fringes beyond. Tapping from within is the source of truth and guidance that will put people on the right path who are in search of; truth, meaning, and understanding which equates to improvement. A lot of us just ain't looking for that! If we were, we would be far ahead of the game. I don't have a problem with black, I don't have a problem with colored, I do have a problem with minority! If anything, the term minority should be used for white folks since it is more people of color in the world on the darker side of tan than there are pink-skinned whites. And for that matter, we should be more conscious in not using the term minority which implies that you are of small consequence, irrelevant, inconsequential, minutia. And what are you?

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Tapping from within is the source of truth and guidance that will put people on the right path who are in search of; truth, meaning, and understanding which equates to improvement.
MESSAGE!!!

But not easy to do with all the manufactured distractions in the world.
This is key to all. Mastery of intuition helps too.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍