The Front Porch : The Term (Black Race) Is Not Indicative of An Actual Nationality

i find it rather sad yet funny that (especially) black folks and other colored people, put their absolute faith in the alleged sciences of DNA (so-called) reasearch. WHY? if you have the Common Sense to understand that (WHITE FOLKS) allagedly fabricated this illusionary science to mislead and decieve anyone foolish enough to fall for it. (QUESTION) HOW CAN A NATION/RACE OF WHITE FOLKS, who are descended from the genetic ancestry of black folks ( WHICH THEY WONT ADMIT TO ) TELL A BLACK PERSON ANY THING AUTHENTIC ABOUT THEM, WHEN WITHOUT COLORED GENES, THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY WHITE GENES?

White folk do admit they descended from the genetic ancestry of black folks.... :)

White folk do admit they descended from the genetic ancestry of black folks.... :)

some but not all. white nationalist would claim cave man first. things that i express are not to speak or address anything or anyone on the whole. for on the contrast of knowing things that are true i know in part and i know a little. that which i know i put forth an effort to share. though far to often my delivery is ...

some but not all. white nationalist would claim cave man first. things that i express are not to speak or address anything or anyone on the whole. for on the contrast of knowing things that are true i know in part and i know a little. that which i know i put forth an effort to share. though far to often my delivery is ...

:huh:

Icyewe Pimpin
A couple of questions for KNEWTRUTH . . .

What happened to your initial avatar?

What happened to your OP in this thread?

What do you mean by its replacement? "Icyewe Pimpin"

Actually that was 3 questions, but who is counting.

Yes, The intellectually honest ones have. Which I've seen...good point

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back